The transformation thread

My wife and I went on a cruise that stopped in the Cayman Islands last May. We wanted to do something that was "off the beaten path" and be active, so I found a guy that rents bikes, and we rode around the island. The four people in our party made up the entire group (people aren't lining up to physically exert themselves;)).

It's the best way. Every time I visit a new place, I check the local bike shops to see if I can get a rental to explore the area.

We had an awesome, private time while everyone else waited in long lines to to pay too much money to do stupid shit. We torched calories and when we got back to dinner on the ship food was like sex!
It does make food taste so much better! Nothing like a few thousand calorie expenditure to do that!

Can't find older pictures..
But I was 128lbs at 5'11 2 years ago.
Muscle bellies were there and visible even at 128. Had a small chest and delts and biceps were alright too. Always was a little wide in the shoulders. 26" waist at a cut.

Here's now. image.jpeg

Ive been looking for this photo for a while now. Finally found it lol. @5'4" I was weighing around a sad 125-130lbs at the most haha. The next pic is not even from a month ago. Setting at 177lbs even atm. Looking forwards to getting my 18" arms lol.
2015-10-16 20.34.48.jpg
2015-12-06-21-28-10-jpg.32305
2015-12-06-21-36-54-jpg.32306
2015-12-06-21-33-21-jpg.32307
2015-12-06-21-29-46-jpg.32308

Alright guys, I dug up a few old pictures and have some new ones for comparison. I compete in powerlifting, by the way and I'm 5'10".

This pic I was about 18, I believe. Not sure on the weight, probably 140ish.
2015-12-30 17.44.21.png

This one I think I was about 22. I know the picture sucks, but you can see I was crackhead skinny. This was in the first few years of nearly a decade of opiate addiction.
2015-12-30 17.46.09.png

This one was a few years later, I'd been going to a methadone clinic for awhile here and ballooned up to around 260lbs.
2015-12-30 17.45.15.png

This one was almost exactly two years ago. I'd been out of prison about six months and was right before I got into powerlifting. I'd just got done cutting while on house arrest. Been lifting about a year and a half here plus almost a year of calisthenics before that. I was around 170lbs.
2015-12-30 17.43.49.png

These I just took recently. I'm about 235lbs in these. A bit bloated and higher bodyfat than I'd like, but I've made some killer gains in strength. Planning an epic cut in the spring.
20151224_095938-1-1.jpg
20151224_115253-1.jpg

Alright guys, I dug up a few old pictures and have some new ones for comparison. I compete in powerlifting, by the way and I'm 5'10".

View attachment 32902

This one I think I was about 22. I know the picture sucks, but you can see I was crackhead skinny. This was in the first few years of nearly a decade of opiate addiction.
View attachment 32906

This one was a few years later, I'd been going to a methadone clinic for awhile here and ballooned up to around 260lbs.
View attachment 32907

This one was almost exactly two years ago. I'd been out of prison about six months and was right before I got into powerlifting. I'd just got done cutting while on house arrest. Been lifting about a year and a half here plus almost a year of calisthenics before that. I was around 170lbs.
View attachment 32908

These I just took recently. I'm about 235lbs in these. A bit bloated and higher bodyfat than I'd like, but I've made some killer gains in strength. Planning an epic cut in the spring.
View attachment 32909
View attachment 32910

Awesome job my man. Don't you worry about that little bit of extra water it'll shed right off.

View attachment 32902

View attachment 32906

View attachment 32907

View attachment 32908

View attachment 32909
View attachment 32910
Awesome transformation man. May I ask how old you currently are?

Thanks, man. Cutting should be a breeze this time.

Thanks, brother. I'm 32 currently.
Cool, that means were the same age then lol. I just turned 32 right around the holiday. Looking great btw. You have definitely been putting on the mass. Good job bro an keep up the hard work!!! I like your face cropper btw. You can tell were brothers bahaha!!!!

Cool, that means were the same age then lol. I just turned 32 right around the holiday. Looking great btw. You have definitely been putting on the mass. Good job bro an keep up the hard work!!! I like your face cropper btw. You can tell were brothers bahaha!!!!

Yeah, I think we share some similar tattoos and photo editing software. My half-sleeve has some skulls. I just turned 32 right around the holiday as well.

View attachment 32902

View attachment 32906

View attachment 32907

View attachment 32908

View attachment 32909
View attachment 32910

Wow. Great transformation. Another PLer with some abs!

The most impressive part is the beard transformation. Keep up the hard beard work bro!:p

Wow. Great transformation. Another PLer with some abs!

The most impressive part is the beard transformation. Keep up the hard beard work bro!:p

Thanks, brother. It's only a slightly visible four-pack at the moment, but soon they will return.

Hah, I keep it trimmed now, but you should have seen me when I got out. I didn't cut my hair the whole 21 months and didn't cut my beard for the last year. Hair was well past shoulders and beard was below chest.

Ive been looking for this photo for a while now. Finally found it lol. @5'4" I was weighing around a sad 125-130lbs at the most haha. The next pic is not even from a month ago. Setting at 177lbs even atm. Looking forwards to getting my 18" arms lol.
View attachment 32774
2015-12-06-21-28-10-jpg.32305
2015-12-06-21-36-54-jpg.32306
2015-12-06-21-33-21-jpg.32307
2015-12-06-21-29-46-jpg.32308

solid.
If I met you in person I would vote you "least likely to use colorful emojis". But yet you're probably the nicest guy on MESO...

Back