The transformation thread

All of y'all got some inspiring / inspirational Saturday Morning stories. Mine is simple. I was skinny as fuck. 6 ft 130 lbs when I started my current "job" (pic 1). Got up to 160 when I started working out. Got up to 180 and thought I was the buffest man alive (pic 2). Kept it going and going until now im 240ish (pic 3). Since I started I never stopped. Ill admit I have full on body dysmorphia. Everytime I look in the mirror I see pic 1. I will never be big enough.

*When i was young I was a pothead / alcoholic. Never any hard drugs. But every girl I was with thought I was a "meth-head". :(

Screenshot_2015-12-08-23-16-14-1-picsay.png Screenshot_2015-12-08-23-17-43-1-picsay.png 20151130_193018-picsay.jpg

All of y'all got some inspiring / inspirational Saturday Morning stories. Mine is simple. I was skinny as fuck. 6 ft 130 lbs when I started my current "job" (pic 1). Got up to 160 when I started working out. Got up to 180 and thought I was the buffest man alive (pic 2). Kept it going and going until now im 240ish (pic 3). Since I started I never stopped. Ill admit I have full on body dysmorphia. Everytime I look in the mirror I see pic 1. I will never be big enough.

*When i was young I was a pothead / alcoholic. Never any hard drugs. But every girl I was with thought I was a "meth-head". :(

View attachment 31866 View attachment 31867 View attachment 31868
It's crazy to see how far we have all come. Great job man

I'm middle eastern Jay, turn that horse into a camel and that's me to a T.

I've had ppl steal and use my pics before coming on AAS forums so it makes me think twice before posting more.

Yea. I know about your ethnicity (especially with your food posts) Thats all I could find on short notice. :(

And ive been very iffy about posting pics myself. So I totally agree.

Besides...theyre MY dreams :D

to
@ROB581211 , @Str8Shooter

What made you guys start training?? Anything particular??

@gr8whitetrukker

What made you start training again??
be honest man, not to beat the drug thing to death, but I did meth pretty much my whole life, because I'm naturally a little on the depressed side, and I no two ways about it, meth made me feel awesome, and be awesome, do all the overdriven, pleasure seaking a man desires when he's young... I caught several charges, including manufacturing, and been down twice, I was lucky I didn't get hammered with time then, but the judge gave me a stern warning, one more charge of any kind and my sentencing would be no less than 25 years, and more towards 35.

Plus I got an awesome wife, and the dope almost killed me (6 weeks ICU, major complications with organs)....

Long story short, when I HAD to quit the drug I loved/leaned on, I HAD TO DO SOMETHING, or be depressed, and a subpar husband for a BAD ASS woman...

The ONLY thing that worked, the only thing that makes ALL the common sense in the world, was to simply be strong and healthy. To have discipline and resistance. And it worked.

to

be honest man, not to beat the drug thing to death, but I did meth pretty much my whole life, because I'm naturally a little on the depressed side, and I no two ways about it, meth made me feel awesome, and be awesome, do all the overdriven, pleasure seaking a man desires when he's young... I caught several charges, including manufacturing, and been down twice, I was lucky I didn't get hammered with time then, but the judge gave me a stern warning, one more charge of any kind and my sentencing would be no less than 25 years, and more towards 35.

Plus I got an awesome wife, and the dope almost killed me (6 weeks ICU, major complications with organs)....

Long story short, when I HAD to quit the drug I loved/leaned on, I HAD TO DO SOMETHING, or be depressed, and a subpar husband for a BAD ASS woman...

The ONLY thing that worked, the only thing that makes ALL the common sense in the world, was to simply be strong and healthy. To have discipline and resistance. And it worked.

Thanks man I appreciate that, you're gonna love your first cycle and every cycle after....way better than any dope high...I promise.

Thanks man I appreciate that, you're gonna love your first cycle and every cycle after....way better than any dope high...I promise.

Thanks man... I have an obligation to myself to be "somewhat" conservative (but not too conservative;)) I'm going pretty close to the generally recommended first cycle, but I'm cautious about how I will feel when I'm off cycle.

I've been on trt for years, so I'm fortunate in regards to pct. But trt alone keeps my life nice and manageable, so I'm not going to go TOO wild.

Plus I'm a medium size guy that's pretty lean, and I'm more into quality than quanity. It's going to be difficult for me to wrap my head around a surplus of calories, but I'm going to get it done fo' sho'.

Thanks man... I have an obligation to myself to be "somewhat" conservative (but not too conservative;)) I'm going pretty close to the generally recommended first cycle, but I'm cautious about how I will feel when I'm off cycle.

I've been on trt for years, so I'm fortunate in regards to pct. But trt alone keeps my life nice and manageable, so I'm not going to go TOO wild.

Plus I'm a medium size guy that's pretty lean, and I'm more into quality than quanity. It's going to be difficult for me to wrap my head around a surplus of calories, but I'm going to get it done fo' sho'.
Let us know if you have any questions or thoughts. We are all here to help

Shit man I thought you was gonna be starting with your basic test cycle, but being a TRT'er that's a good thing. Lots of option...good luck and like Rob said we're here for ya bro!!!

Let us know if you have any questions or thoughts. We are all here to help

Thanks man... Not to highjack the thread, but my gut and mind were telling me, against multiple recommendations, to not jack my test to 500mg, so that when I go back to normal trt, it'll be a smoother transition. I had decided on 3-400mg test (a hundred of that being pure from the pharm) and 200mg mast... sprinkeling in a little of the wife's var for the first few days. I know that's ill advised majority of the time, a waste of mast even, but like I said I'm medium/small (5'9"/185) and lean, and respond excellently to test and training. That being said, is it counter intuitive to think I would respond well to 3x my trt dose that I'm still getting gains from and some mast (ENTH by the way, long ester)?

I'm not closed minded, and I'm still listening and learning, and like all of us, will be for the rest of my life;)

I think the cycle will be ok except the var. Var for a super short amount of time at low dose won't do anything for you. I can't comment on the mast part as I have always been hesitant to run because I've never found a source that I trust to have the real thing. But my first couple cycles were in the 300-500 range with good results.

Thanks man... Not to highjack the thread, but my gut and mind were telling me, against multiple recommendations, to not jack my test to 500mg, so that when I go back to normal trt, it'll be a smoother transition. I had decided on 3-400mg test (a hundred of that being pure from the pharm) and 200mg mast... sprinkeling in a little of the wife's var for the first few days. I know that's ill advised majority of the time, a waste of mast even, but like I said I'm medium/small (5'9"/185) and lean, and respond excellently to test and training. That being said, is it counter intuitive to think I would respond well to 3x my trt dose that I'm still getting gains from and some mast (ENTH by the way, long ester)?

I'm not closed minded, and I'm still listening and learning, and like all of us, will be for the rest of my life;)

I used mast e a few months ago. I didn't labmax it and from how everyone has talked about mast e being hard to find it may not have been. Idk though it did come from a source who has been around a long time, but not directly. I'd stick with mast p if you're set on running mast. You may wanna look at EQ instead of mast especially if you think you might have a hard time eating a surplus, that's up to you though. And if you don't wanna run your test over 400mg EW nothing wrong with that at all. Imo

I used mast e a few months ago. I didn't labmax it and from how everyone has talked about mast e being hard to find it may not have been. Idk though it did come from a source who has been around a long time, but not directly. I'd stick with mast p if you're set on running mast. You may wanna look at EQ instead of mast especially if you think you might have a hard time eating a surplus, that's up to you though. And if you don't wanna run your test over 400mg EW nothing wrong with that at all. Imo

Thanks man. My source is pretty reputable, a few real life friends, and positive feedback on here if you search HARD. I'm going to be stuck with the gear I mentioned for this run at least, not stuck with the doses, just the gear. EQ is not a good option for me because I have a thick blood condition that I keep in normal range dumping a pint a month. Really appreciate the feedback.

Ok my turn lol. Took me a while to find this but I finally did. The before pic is somewhere around 5'4" 125-130lbs....at best smh. I was actually fitting into a size small in that beater. The other pics are from last week or the week before, I forget which lol. Anyways I'm proud to say I fill out a size large beater now @170-175 an still striving to climb. The struggle is real but the progress is undeniable;):):D:cool:
2015-12-16 20.38.42.jpg 2015-12-06 21.28.10.jpg 2015-12-06 21.36.54.jpg 2015-12-06 21.33.21.jpg 2015-12-06 21.29.46.jpg

Ok my turn lol. Took me a while to find this but I finally did. The before pic is somewhere around 5'4" 125-130lbs....at best smh. I was actually fitting into a size small in that beater. The other pics are from last week or the week before, I forget which lol. Anyways I'm proud to say I fill out a size large beater now @170-175 an still striving to climb. The struggle is real but the progress is undeniable;):):D:cool:
View attachment 32304 View attachment 32305 View attachment 32306 View attachment 32307 View attachment 32308
That's one hell of a change brother. You've come a long way. Awesome motivation right there

That's one hell of a change brother. You've come a long way. Awesome motivation right there
Thanks my brotha Rob;) It hasnt been easy but if I can do it anyone can. This is coming from a guy who couldnt hardly bench the bar in High School. You should see the look on peoples faces when they see me know days. The jaws just drop an that keeps me just as motivated as each an everyone of you do;):D:cool:

Damn Skull that's a huge change. Nice job.i feel like your ink had as much if a transformation as you did lol. You both filled out nicely.

Back