MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

Respect for the years you have been around but let’s not sugarcoat it. You did so by staying in your safe haven of a paid board. You’ve been here a few times which was short lived. Nothing has changed. You still need to provide testing from a credible facility.
never was a sponsor here before. If you read up I said soon test results will follow..

Why is shipping so much more than most vendors?
bro if you want i can give you for cheaper int shipping but than do not expect the pack to be with you in 7-14 days..and will take about 3-4 weeks. That is what other shippers will give you for that price..This is much better as it is custom cleared by someone else so your risks are minimum. So your choice. If you want cheaper than lmk.

bro if you want i can give you for cheaper int shipping but than do not expect the pack to be with you in 7-14 days..and will take about 3-4 weeks. That is what other shippers will give you for that price..This is much better as it is custom cleared by someone else so your risks are minimum. So your choice. If you want cheaper than lmk.
Mainly talking about dom USA. I’ve heard of 10-15 but 55? Just curious what makes your shipping that much more expensive.

Mainly talking about dom USA. I’ve heard of 10-15 but 55? Just curious what makes your shipping that much more expensive.
Bro you sitting in usa yourself..You know now a 2 kg pack will have min shipping of 21 dollars..Plus i need to ship from china to usa a pack too for it to be shipped to usa ( it has shipping cost too). Now either i can add that to the present shipping of 21 dollars per 2 kg pack or increase the prices to compensate for it.. I chose to do the earlier one. PLus that 55 or 65 dollars does not fully compensate me for the shipping domestic usa plus the shipping of the same kits from china.

Plus how much more expensive it is per kit? if increase to 65 dollars from 21 dollars ( 1.69 dolars a kit) Is that a lot? Look at my domestic prices.. So much cheaper than others.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Worst into in quite a while.

It’s wasn’t posted on a Friday

Zero HPLC testing.

No tits.

No testing incentive

Who do you think you are ?

Plus how much more expensive it is per kit? if increase to 65 dollars from 21 dollars ( 1.69 dolars a kit) Is that a lot? Look at my domestic prices.. So much cheaper than others.
Your prices really aren’t that much cheaper than others. Especially if this is a limited time deal. FYI. Welcome to meso.

Bro I know it doesn’t cost 55 to ship a box USPS lmao.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Worst into in quite a while.

It’s wasn’t posted on a Friday

Zero HPLC testing.

No tits.

No testing incentive

Who do you think you are ?
I am a NO body and this no body was authorised by admin to post ANY TIME of the week ( so if you have an issue with that than please address it with the amdin).. Tits i do not have so not able to post sorry.. HPLC testing read above said will follow soon

I am a NO body and this no body was authorised by admin to post ANY TIME of the week ( so if you have an issue with that than please address it with the amdin).. Tits i do not have so not able to post sorry.. HPLC testing read above said will follow soon

What about credit for independent test?

Drop the attitude Ling Ling. The money you paid to be here buys you no quarter or credibility.

Back