MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

So you want to test before we can?

Let me ask again.

Do you plan on reimbursing members if they pay out of pocket to get testing done?
At a later stage. Again as i said people here want from a 3rd party lab to be posted by me ( which is not chinese) so I will get that done first.

never was a sponsor here before. If you read up I said soon test results will follow..

You missed the part where I said “creditable” testing facility?

Your approved domestic reseller was here about two months ago and wouldn’t provide any testing. He said that the facility you use now gives you outstanding results and that you didn’t even believe them and didn’t feel comfortable sharing the results. Is there a reason you don’t use Jano anymore? Is it because you didn’t like your results from the new method? All other sources here use him. I welcome other testing facilities but they are in short supply and given that yours is unknown and gives you unbelievable outstanding results those results will not be accepted here.

It’s astonishing that you have customers in this day and age. Your thread on PM is a total shit show. It’s just members constantly stating, “I received batch xyz. Can anyone tell me how it tested?” Things have changed in the last decade bud. Your poor communication, slow t/a and lack of testing will not be tolerated here. It has worked great for you on PM where if someone speaks out they get banned but your in for a rude awakening here.

You missed the part where I said “creditable” testing facility?

Your approved domestic reseller was here about two months ago and wouldn’t provide any testing. He said that the facility you use now gives you outstanding results and that you didn’t even believe them and didn’t feel comfortable sharing the results. Is there a reason you don’t use Jano anymore? Is it because you didn’t like your results from the new method? All other sources here use him. I welcome other testing facilities but they are in short supply and given that yours is unknown and gives you unbelievable outstanding results those results will not be accepted here.

It’s astonishing that you have customers in this day and age. Your thread on PM is a total shit show. It’s just members constantly stating, “I received batch xyz. Can anyone tell me how it tested?” Things have changed in the last decade bud. Your poor communication, slow t/a and lack of testing will not be tolerated here. It has worked great for you on PM where if someone speaks out they get banned but your in for a rude awakening here.
As i said will be from a lab with is credible and not chinese. And lots of people buy from me and sell on different forums. Which approved domestic reseller you talking about?

As i said will be from a lab with is credible and not chinese. And lots of people buy from me and sell on different forums. Which approved domestic reseller you talking about?

Which approved domestic reseller you talking about?

See attachment below

I'm waiting on the numbers from TP. I don't know anything about the #109s at all. I was expecting them this weekend some time.

I know he tried a new tester and they tested the 107s as 99%. TP is not accepting that number since the factory was high 97s by old standards.

He thinks they tested high to get his business and he's not interested in bullshit tests. The factory tests complmented janos which means their testing is correct by even jano standards (old testing).

See attachment below
Only two other people were listed in the banner which was posted here a few months back. And this name was not in it.. I give info to other guys who buy bulk and help them out with info..Does not mean i have approved anyone.

Only two other people were listed in the banner which was posted here a few months back. And this name was not in it.. I give info to other guys who buy bulk and help them out with info..Does not mean i have approved anyone.

You have a way of tippy toeing around what’s being asked I’m starting to see. @Btop seemed pretty sure that he was approved. Kept stating he was in constant communication with you and that what he spoke came straight from the horses (you) mouth. Was he lying when he said your testing facility gave you results that you knew were bullshit?

I look forward to your western labs reports. It would be great to have more options for testing. But let me guess, they are only exclusive to you?

You have a way of tippy toeing around what’s being asked I’m starting to see. @Btop seemed pretty sure that he was approved. Kept stating he was in constant communication with you and that what he spoke came straight from the horses (you) mouth. Was he lying when he said your testing facility gave you results that you knew were bullshit?

I look forward to your western labs reports. It would be great to have more options for testing. But let me guess, they are only exclusive to you?

Don’t push the man. He needs time to set up a company to do the “testing” for him.

no that lab will not be exclusive to me..Let us get that done and posted and than you will see. so just wait up a bit..

Don’t push the man. He needs time to set up a company to do the “testing” for him.
the co is already in existence and on this board and other boards already..so no need for me to set one up..too much time consuming anyways..

Was he lying when he said your testing facility gave you results that you knew were bullshit?

my testing facility?

I have used TP for many years (nearly a decade) to get high-quality GH when the source I usually use for AAS does not always have GH stock available.

My experiences with TP has always been good -- he has been around a long time and well-known for excellent service providing high-quality GH.

Dear Meso members we have decided to become a sponsor on this board after many years of serving this community. Quite a lot of you might know us from other boards and we go by the name of THEPROVIDER. We have been in the business of selling hgh since 2009.. So basically have been selling for 13 years on different boards. We only deal with Hgh as that is our forte. We have sold different brands and introduced different brands in the market which got a lot of traction over our period of serving this community. We initially started with RIPTROPIN which became a big name in this market. Than moved over to THEGREYTOP ( which we still sell) And finally we are selling another well known brand MEDITROPE. All of these are made in China gh and are made at different locations in china. We have the honor of helping launch these brands and gain popularity in the bodybuilding community. Right now we are offering special sale till end of February. So do take advantage of it till it lasts. We can ship all over the world plus we have warehouses in USA and EU for local shipping.

For special prices please specify in subject of email “SPECIAL DEAL FOR MESO” and we will forward you a pricelist with amazing prices.

Our emails are
tp2013@securenym.net This email resonds better to protonmail tutanota etc.
theprovider2013@mailfence.com ( this email responds better to nonsecure emails like gmail,hotmail,aol,yanoo etc

Also we have a dedicated email for our established customers which is password protected. Which you can get by contacting us for password.
IF you qualify as an established customer than we will forward you a llink of our website with password for it to access extra discounts on prices.

PS. We have gotten permission from Admin of the board to make a post and he has agreed to make it a sticky.

You all have a good day
Thanks

THEPROVIDER
@tp2013 Hello my friend and Welcome to the board! :)
Long-time customer "RT" here wishing you all the best.

I have used TP for many years (nearly a decade) to get high-quality GH when the source I usually use for AAS does not always have GH stock available.

My experiences with TP has always been good -- he has been around a long time and well-known for excellent service providing high-quality GH.

@tp2013 Hello my friend and Welcome to the board! :)
Long-time customer "RT" here wishing you all the best.

FYI, your review here did more harm than good. It’s clear your judgment isn’t the best. Once a respected member who traded that to rep for a shitty source to earn a buck and free gear.

TP is respected and highly regarded due to his years of being a source on a paid board. But if you actually go look at his hplc reports over the years those reports will show you that his products don’t test consistently. This is why in his thread on PM the most commonly posted statement by customers is, “can anyone tell me how many iu are in batch xyz?” For instance, go check out his old website. Theproviderofhgh dot com and view his old hplc from Jano on his products. Just a quick glance I saw that meditrope batch #71 tested at 12iu with zero dimmer while batch #76 was at 17iu with dimmer. You will also see that even with the old testing his purity was lower than most other sources so you can definitely speculate that with the new method he would have the lowest purity hgh on this board. It’s easy to guess why he doesn’t use Jano anymore.
Times have changed and he’s not the only game in town anymore. There are now domestic sources who are cheaper, test their products and each batch is consistent with the previous one. There’s never any guessing what mg your kits consist of.

Again, respect for someone who’s been in the game this long but when you really take into account what I’ve said here, it’s clear being on a paid board and his long standing is the only reason he’s still in business.

FYI, your review here did more harm than good. It’s clear your judgment isn’t the best. Once a respected member who traded that to rep for a shitty source to earn a buck and free gear.

TP is respected and highly regarded due to his years of being a source on a paid board. But if you actually go look at his hplc reports over the years those reports will show you that his products don’t test consistently. This is why in his thread on PM the most commonly posted statement by customers is, “can anyone tell me how many iu are in batch xyz?” For instance, go check out his old website. Theproviderofhgh dot com and view his old hplc from Jano on his products. Just a quick glance I saw that meditrope batch #71 tested at 12iu with zero dimmer while batch #76 was at 17iu with dimmer. You will also see that even with the old testing his purity was lower than most other sources so you can definitely speculate that with the new method he would have the lowest purity hgh on this board. It’s easy to guess why he doesn’t use Jano anymore.
Times have changed and he’s not the only game in town anymore. There are now domestic sources who are cheaper, test their products and each batch is consistent with the previous one. There’s never any guessing what mg your kits consist of.

Again, respect for someone who’s been in the game this long but when you really take into account what I’ve said here, it’s clear being on a paid board and his long standing is the only reason he’s still in business.
Well said

Dear Meso members we have decided to become a sponsor on this board after many years of serving this community. Quite a lot of you might know us from other boards and we go by the name of THEPROVIDER. We have been in the business of selling hgh since 2009.. So basically have been selling for 13 years on different boards. We only deal with Hgh as that is our forte. We have sold different brands and introduced different brands in the market which got a lot of traction over our period of serving this community. We initially started with RIPTROPIN which became a big name in this market. Than moved over to THEGREYTOP ( which we still sell) And finally we are selling another well known brand MEDITROPE. All of these are made in China gh and are made at different locations in china. We have the honor of helping launch these brands and gain popularity in the bodybuilding community. Right now we are offering special sale till end of February. So do take advantage of it till it lasts. We can ship all over the world plus we have warehouses in USA and EU for local shipping.

For special prices please specify in subject of email “SPECIAL DEAL FOR MESO” and we will forward you a pricelist with amazing prices.

Our emails are
tp2013@securenym.net This email resonds better to protonmail tutanota etc.
theprovider2013@mailfence.com ( this email responds better to nonsecure emails like gmail,hotmail,aol,yanoo etc

Also we have a dedicated email for our established customers which is password protected. Which you can get by contacting us for password.
IF you qualify as an established customer than we will forward you a llink of our website with password for it to access extra discounts on prices.

PS. We have gotten permission from Admin of the board to make a post and he has agreed to make it a sticky.

You all have a good day
Thanks

THEPROVIDER
Welcome TP, the original GOAT of HGH.

Back