MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

What has he said there thats not true about Meso, BigJim is a good shit, theres fuckin clowns on PM too. I have been on this board for years, actually my account was disabled cuz I hadn't checked it in years, can only take so much stupid. Do love the wild Wild West aspect of this board, But will now do what I have always done, just read the comments, cuz I'm sure one of the ass hats here will have something to say about my post! Have a great night fellas!

@B Ware @tp2013

I’ve been here for what seems like 10 years and I’ve been a continuous customer of TP even when he wasn’t taking new customer so I guess you could say I’m a fan. Lol
So speaking from both sides I don’t see the harm in TP getting testing done by Jano. If the results come out “poor” or whatever someone would consider poor based on totality of the circumstances it’ll still be consistent like everyone else’s.
I’m all for this testing.

People always worried about this Jano tests that can be faked . The best way to see quality of hgh is testing and using dose enough like one vial day for 3 to 4 weeks and you will see huge difference if hgh is real . Not this kid dosages of 2ius you will never see any results . But over 10ius you got 3D look , huge sleepiness after shoot and all day , huge numbness hands and extreme pump all day .

@B Ware @tp2013

I’ve been here for what seems like 10 years and I’ve been a continuous customer of TP even when he wasn’t taking new customer so I guess you could say I’m a fan. Lol
So speaking from both sides I don’t see the harm in TP getting testing done by Jano. If the results come out “poor” or whatever someone would consider poor based on totality of the circumstances it’ll still be consistent like everyone else’s.
I’m all for this testing.

I’d being lying if I said I wasn’t a fan as well. The guy has been in the game longer than anyone. That doesn’t give him a free pass to come set up shop on Meso with no credible testing tho. Especially since from his past hplc reports there was definitely some inconsistency in batches.

Doesn’t matter if he does test poorly imo. Testing is an educational harm reduction tool. Customers need to know how many mg are in their product and not just take the manufacturers word.

There is a source for hgh who’s been here for years. Each of his batches has always been tested multiple times and has always shown to have around 120iu per kit. Even though he is consistent that source still test each batch. Testing each batch is the standard for sourcing here. We should never take one step back and allow a source to operate here without testing their products.

In summary, this was my long winded way of saying that I am also a fan but him coming here the way he did expecting to open up shop with no testing hurts the community.

People always worried about this Jano tests that can be faked . The best way to see quality of hgh is testing and using dose enough like one vial day for 3 to 4 weeks and you will see huge difference if hgh is real . Not this kid dosages of 2ius you will never see any results . But over 10ius you got 3D look , huge sleepiness after shoot and all day , huge numbness hands and extreme pump all day .

53FAC5A1-A59C-4BA9-8F03-CB621362EBF2.gif

So you can tell about dimer and purity by just using (what you supposedly think to be) 10IU a day for a couple weeks straight? Nice. I wish I had your skills.

Today i receive my mauves #115 to keep my bulking . Now after 6 weeks with covid i recover and also break my records :

113.4kg fasted no clothing
80cm legs
53cm arms

Using HGH Meditrope Black tops . Now time to see if Mauves is to much of difference
using this GH or using 5 grams + 100UI Humalog? is different......

I’d being lying if I said I wasn’t a fan as well. The guy has been in the game longer than anyone. That doesn’t give him a free pass to come set up shop on Meso with no credible testing tho. Especially since from his past hplc reports there was definitely some inconsistency in batches.

Doesn’t matter if he does test poorly imo. Testing is an educational harm reduction tool. Customers need to know how many mg are in their product and not just take the manufacturers word.

There is a source for hgh who’s been here for years. Each of his batches has always been tested multiple times and has always shown to have around 120iu per kit. Even though he is consistent that source still test each batch. Testing each batch is the standard for sourcing here. We should never take one step back and allow a source to operate here without testing their products.

In summary, this was my long winded way of saying that I am also a fan but him coming here the way he did expecting to open up shop with no testing hurts the community.
Optitropin^

Meditrope versus Optitropin ; War of the best generics.

Provider has always had slow shipping and hardly ever responds to emails.
Opti service is unreal and he has never let anyone done. Go for Opti good communication fast shipping

Optitropin^

Meditrope versus Optitropin ; War of the best generics.
Think I'm gonna have to try some of the Optitrpoins out, been doing some reading and seem like a pretty legit source here! Just got a batch of the Mauves #115 won't be running any GH till I'm back in my groove. Blew my back out again and haven't lifted steady in like 8 months, but finally back to my routine, just praying these herniated discs quit fuckin me, along with degenerative disc disease, it fuckin sucks but still on me to do better with stretching hamstrings better and more core work! But have lost 30lbs already since the beginning of the year so I'm on the right track again. Will make sure to post some pics once I'm back to my normal size and weight, not running any gear just TRT till I'm back where I normally sit.

I got an IGF1 score of 654 running 4 IUS a day of blacks, all depends how your body responds, there is no merit to your response. sorry bro!

if I can figure out how to post pics here I will post those results, lab corp fucked up the serum so never got that back

Yeah dude his shipping has come leaps and bounds from what it was pre COvid!! I remember waiting months at times to get kits and weeks in between emails, but gotta say I always got what I paid for in the end so the wait was worth it!

So you can tell about dimer and purity by just using (what you supposedly think to be) 10IU a day for a couple weeks straight? Nice. I wish I had your skills.
When you buy hgh what is your goal? Knew the numbers or get real hgh results?
Stop telling people hgh only works after 6 months of usage because they are using your fake hgh .
HGH if is real in real dosages that work in less than one month change your body completely

I hate lies like:

You need to eat alot ( 7 to 10k calories to grow ) just because this kids are using fake gear. If gear is real you dont need much food. Most of you guys pout this kids eating more than a top pro that weights 300 pounds . This is a joke

Back