Time for some size!

Hopefully it is something that just passes and you guys work your way through it.

Like yourself, the weights, I believe are the best form of therapy.
It was an honest miscommunication, this is the person i want to spend my life with. So communicating here is important. Which it always is at least in my eyes. I hope we can too.

thanks for the kind words.

Nah no worries mate... incidents are when there's an health issues... i mean i have "mental" issues since it's difficult for me to deal some kind of problems but hey this is your log and don't want to ruin it with my whining lol. BTW I'm better now ;)

Back and shoulders today,

Lat Pulldowns
Close grip lat pulldowns
Over hand bent over rows
Rear delt chest support
Shrugs
Rear delt standing
Shrugs behind
Chest rows
Barbell 45 shrugs
Lat straight arm

It was an honest miscommunication, this is the person i want to spend my life with. So communicating here is important. Which it always is at least in my eyes. I hope we can too.

thanks for the kind words.
Communication is super important. Just make sure that is the real issue, and not cow-towing to her.

The DHB is pretty nice, feel good, horny as hell, i dont see the comparison to tren, but its still way early. Pinning ED, have zero pip.

will run for a while i upped dose to 500 mg. Since its cyp will run for 12-15 weeks with my test. Ending with tren A or E.

feeling solid

i think about 4 weeks in.

actually doing 2 a days.

one muscle in afternoon and one muscle at night.

That is good. Usually I hear DHB is notorious for PIP.
Pinning everyday, i have zero pip.

.7 mL and litterally nothing, even in a virgin muscle it was ok. Tren A, is worse, when done solo, even in a muscle pinned all the time.

I brewed it, and will go up to 1mL a day in 4 weeks.

i add the dhb with test C, so i pin everything ED, which probably helps.

Thinking i need to up my cals, i litterally have gained 3-5 lbs but dropped body fat pretty dramatically. Love handles are basically completely gone.

So going to recomp a bit more then increase cals 500 grams.

i am only at 3500 but all real foods. No sugar.

i did arms today.
3 biceps
4 triceps

The DHB is pretty nice, feel good, horny as hell, i dont see the comparison to tren, but its still way early. Pinning ED, have zero pip.

will run for a while i upped dose to 500 mg. Since its cyp will run for 12-15 weeks with my test. Ending with tren A or E.

feeling solid

i think about 4 weeks in.

actually doing 2 a days.

one muscle in afternoon and one muscle at night.
Did you use guiaiacol? I just got some with no guiaiacol and it crashes in the bottle. Need to heat the bottle on the stove for a short period of time before every shot i guess tye directions say. Supposed to be no pip this way. Im not starting it till i finish my current Winstrol in oil (50mg daily), equipoise (just upped to 750mg/week) and test cyp/eth blend (600mg weelky). I was planning on doing 300mg a week for DHB (3x100mg shots a week) with some test and Masteron or anavar (havent decided yet).

Did you use guiaiacol? I just got some with no guiaiacol and it crashes in the bottle. Need to heat the bottle on the stove for a short period of time before every shot i guess tye directions say. Supposed to be no pip this way. Im not starting it till i finish my current Winstrol in oil (50mg daily), equipoise (just upped to 750mg/week) and test cyp/eth blend (600mg weelky). I was planning on doing 300mg a week for DHB (3x100mg shots a week) with some test and Masteron or anavar (havent decided yet).
Mine crashed a tiny bit when it got really cold, but only like a pinky nail amount on the bottom, but not worth the effort to heat it, as its nothing. All i used was 20% BB and 1.5% BA in MCT oil. It holds great at 100 mg/ml.
Starting at 300 is good, i did at 350. Now at 500 after 4 weeks.

It should hold fine in MCT, what carrier is yours?

Yesterday too off and today i took off.
The cold weather sucks, and my gym is in the garage, so it was just to cold. I usually fight through it but i just needed a break too. Its been 4 weeks. So took 2 days off.

i did up my cals from 3500 to 3800.

i ate the 3800 both days off with only good foods.

chicken, rice, beans, bread crumbs, olive oil, croutons, milk, 1 protein shake of 50 grams, pizza, a waffle, potatoes, ground beef, cheese. These were my foods the past 2 days. I had more type of cheat days. But i am good with eating this way, as its needed. To get some extra cals in as i feel i was shorting myself from eating so clean while trying to gain muscle. Plus its really hard, to do rice, chicken, fats, for a bulk. I could do it for a week but not 15 weeks straight.

i did have very low sugar though. Which is something new for me, i usually go a bit higher then that. I think it came out to 20-30 grams of sugar on each day. Which was mostly from the fairlife milk.

pinned left delt
Pinned right delt

Pinned right quad

Doing 2 a days because its a long day. One muscle in the AM and the next muscle in the PM. It will be one big muscle in AM and then Small muscle in PM.

so like today back in AM then shoulders PM.

eating my 3800 cals.

i did
Lat Pulldowns
Bent barbell rows
Close grip lat pulldowns
Close grip cable rows
Standing straight arm lat pushdowns
Reverse flys

so trying to figure out where i can improve. Any ideas? Maybe up my calories more?

its been 6 weeks into cycle. 2 begging weeks were not in tune like it is now.

i dedicate every day to eating and lifting. Doing yoga and cardio.

I am eating 4000 cals
351 protein
400 carbs
111 fats

700 test, 500 dhb, 450 eq

maybe i just need to continue what i am doing.

i am gaining 1 lb a week. Should i push this more? Should i aim for 1.5 or 2 lbs a week?

Back