Time for some size!

1 pound a week sounds good. It's not your first cycle.

You "dedicate every day to eating and lifting." Do you take rest days?
My rest days are a light walk and yoga.

I usually lift 6 days a week.

that said my rpe for 3 of those days are a 8-9 and the second time i hit that muscle group that week its like a 6-7.

Going to decrease the volume i am doing and up the lbs of some movements. Even if that means cutting out an exercise from that workout. Add 10 minutes of rest periods between my exercises total. Change it up a little to more heavy hypertrophy. Not strength but heavy hypertrophy. The 8-10 rep range. Hitting 1 RIR at the end of all compound lifts. Then hit accessory lifts as normal.

Going to decrease the volume i am doing and up the lbs of some movements. Even if that means cutting out an exercise from that workout. Add 10 minutes of rest periods between my exercises total. Change it up a little to more heavy hypertrophy. Not strength but heavy hypertrophy. The 8-10 rep range. Hitting 1 RIR at the end of all compound lifts. Then hit accessory lifts as normal.
Decreasing the training volume will be ideal for you at this point.lYour cals are high and seem to have diet in check.Nothing beats lower volume increasing the intensity.Great job so far bro.

Yesterday did legs.

squats
quad ext
Hammy curls
Leg ham curls
Pinned left bicep

Today

arms
3 biceps
4 triceps
1 forearm
Pinned right bicep

Dropping the EQ for another time. I did not realize dhb and eq can raise HCT. So i already had an annoying time in the past from EQ and headaches. So dropping it and putting in npp.

so now will be will start the npp next time i brew. Saving the EQ for another time.

DHB 500
NPP 500
Test 700

Also i think my anxiety has started creeping up from EQ, same feeling as last time.

Pinned left quad

started npp today, dropped eq.

Did back and shoulders yesterday

chest today

230 lbs right as i woke up without eating yet. Then by night i hit around 233-234.

pinned right VG.

Doing back and shoulders today.

I actually did legs today.

squats
quads
Hammy curls
RDL

Last edited:
Macros are being changed.

4100 cals is good
Protein 380 to 410
Carbs 460
Fats i changed from 92 to 70

all i ate today was chicken and rice
had 3 cups milk 2%.
chicken was eaten with 1oz of cheese for 24 oz chicken, and soy sauce.
A ton of water

adding 30 mg anadrol preworkout.

So today i did legs
My squats are at 260 x12 x 3 sets which i do first before anything else. Warm up to that with 135x15x1, 185x10x1, 225x10x1
Then i do the other 4 leg exercises. Like ham curls, leg extensions, etc.

Macros are being changed.

4100 cals is good
Protein 380 to 410
Carbs 460
Fats i changed from 92 to 70

all i ate today was chicken and rice
had 3 cups milk 2%.
chicken was eaten with 1oz of cheese for 24 oz chicken, and soy sauce.
A ton of water

adding 30 mg anadrol preworkout.

So today i did legs
My squats are at 260 x12 x 3 sets which i do first before anything else. Warm up to that with 135x15x1, 185x10x1, 225x10x1
Then i do the other 4 leg exercises. Like ham curls, leg extensions, etc.
24 oz of chicken each meal? Or total? Haha

Dammit! I weigh 227 this morning. I have been eating 4100 cals. So i am going to up them to 4500. Crap!

i did probably gain 2 lbs of completely water free muscle though. Because i am not bloated and am losing fat.

but i am trying to bulk here. So 4500 it is

calories 4500
450 protein
450 carbs
100 fats

Back