Time for some size!

Chest, shoulders, and tricep today.

If i like the way i look after this cycle, ill try and get some before and after pic going. I just have to get it so my tattoos are gone, and you can still see the results.

Also getting bloods done today. So wil see how that goes, it will be after a workout so liver enzymes will be off.

there is zero chance my bloodwork come back good. I will see.

Last edited:
Honestly this cycle seems to be more a recomp. I am 227 lbs but have lost almost all the love handles i gained from covid crap diet. But yet i at the same weight.

that said, i did drop the EQ 1 week ago and started the NPP then. So things will change as i basically have just been on 700 test and 500 dhb. With very little EQ.

also going to 4500 cals for 5 more days and then re adjust.

i get the 4500 cals in from 10 am to 9 pm. Then i wake up at 2 am and eat again, a clementine or yogurt(which i dont count or track these or any of my 2 am meals). Sometimes its a half of cold burger or any leftovers from dinner. As i basically sleep eat. If i dont eat i wont fall back asleep. Have been working on not doing that.

My BG fasted on my new glucose monitor was 80. I tested at 5:00 i had a clementine and strawberries at 1 am. i got the caretouch monitor.

On 4 iu hgh, for 3 months so all is good.

bloodwork will be here today or tomorrow.

I am actively trying so alliviate my RLS, which i may just have to stay busy and lose sleep for a week or 2. Hopefully that helps.

tren last cycle brought back my RLS badly. Which sucks, since i have been dealing with it since.

Had a cheat meal. Chicken carbonara. Dam i should have cheat meals at night, so that the chicken and rice is not so disappointing.

so its alfredo, tortillini, chicken, peas, onions. Since i started late today i got alot of macros in that meal to make up for it.

Ok here is a picture. I still need work. But its a ok start. I only can do this half of my body due to my tattoos.

6 foot 1
228 lbs
Going to say 14% bf?

Thats all i can safely feel i can post.

this picture was in the afternoon, with no pump. And 2000 cals eaten.

So hit 4500 cals again. Slowly gaining. Seems like DHB is a muscle quality type steroids, with no bloat.

rest day today.

I have a bit of gyno since puberty going to get it removed one day, the size of a nickel under nips directly under the aveoli. Had it since 15, some months its worse then others.

BTW when I tried Berberine I noticed my RLS was completely gone. The stuff kills the herpes virus so who knows maybe it's a cure for RLS too?

BTW when I tried Berberine I noticed my RLS was completely gone. The stuff kills the herpes virus so who knows maybe it's a cure for RLS too?
Apparently, it is effective against all sorts of different viruses.

Apparently, it is effective against all sorts of different viruses.

Crazy shit eh!

229.4 lbs this morning before eating. Sloooooooow Gaaiiiiinnnzzzz. But i definitly have lost so much fat from when i started. So my “lean bulk” is ok.

even though i had 2 cheat days. I am done with that today. I had 5 cookies yesterday after i hit all my macros.

Ok i got my bloodwork.
Below are the things out of range, but i did a hard workout right before. I have to type them up because the way they are sent to me. Liver is off a bit but did crazy hard workout that day right before i put reference next to in parenthesis. My whole family had cholesterol issues.

Hemoglobin 17 (13-17)
Hemoracrit 53 (39-50

Creatanine 1.63 (.5-1.3)
Blood nitrogen urea 26 (7-23)
AST 130 (10-40)
ALT 90 (10-40)

Free t4 1.2 (.9-1.8)
TSH 4.8 (.47-4.2)

Vit D 33 (30-80)

LDL 156 (less then 99)
HDL 23 (greater 40)
Cholesterol 214 (less 199)
Triglycerides 173 (less 140)
Non HDL 191 (less 130)

If anyone wants to know any other numbers i can pull then up.

but these are the ones out of range.

@Silentlemon1011 you know about thyroid how does this look? The free is in range but not tsh

Back