Time for some size!

Finally so i was 230 on just dhb amd test i gained 5 lbs in 6 weeks. Added npp
4 and cals at 4500 every day. I am 234. Got past that hump

did arms yesterday

4 iu hgh
560 DHB
400 Npp
700 test

How is 4500 calories treating your intestines?
Its fine if i eat just chicken and rice.

Still doing it.

But yesterday i had alot of protein shakes as i was all over the place. It was not good lol.

and if i eat 400 grams of beans i feel it.

But i can eat chicken and rice all day and feel great.

Adding tren E to finish off the cycle. Then i am cruising for a bit.

350 mg tren E

along with the dhb, test, and npp.
So 6 weeks of this then i am cruising.

Still eating 4500 cals.

i weigh 235 lbs.
6 foot 1

So basically every compound known to man lol..

So i started the tren E today.

Have you donated blood yet?

I feel WAY better following a donation. I go every 56 days to red cross. Also for guy health have you tried Tilapia? I boil a kg of it then mix with 1 cup basmati(cooked) rice and split into 4 servings, almost zero gas compared to chicken breast(lots of gas)and I mix my protein with vanilla almond milk and again almost zero gas.

Did back, traps, and triceps. Had to take a week off due to someone needing a quarentine type aspect. So did some today. I had to stop all compounds for that week. Back on just tren and adrol. Have to brew test up, which will soon. But last pin was 7 days ago of test C.

Ok time to get back...

tren sweats suck bad right now.

doing arms.

have been stuck with food. But will be better tomorrow.

going to really get going.

.7 mg tren ed, 100 mg/ml, 490 a week.

had to drop test for 1 weeks brewing up some tomorrow.

Tren is such a cheating compound, you dont have to do anything basically and you grow. I have had a rest week, will treat as a deload, 2 workouts and i see a difference. It also could be i lost a decent amount of water from stopping, test, which i just started again last night, thank goodness.

So today is

cardio fast walk 30-40 minutes hgh, am fasted walk.

Stretch noon

workout at 3-4 pm because the sun hits inside my garage at that time and this tike of year, so i get to workout in the sun. It feels amazing.

also took a small pregabalin for rls and balcofen. It completely illiminated the tren sweats. Which is so strange. I had no idea that would do that. So once in a while i will take the balcofen. But it could have been just the pregabalin. My RLS was gone from the pregabalin as i got a prescription. Super low doses moving foward. Lowest amount to fix rls. I dont want to become dependent on anything, so I will take breaks every 3 days, and see.

Tren is such a cheating compound, you dont have to do anything basically and you grow. I have had a rest week, will treat as a deload, 2 workouts and i see a difference. It also could be i lost a decent amount of water from stopping, test, which i just started again last night, thank goodness.
I have heard people say that tren isn't a good bulking compound because your body just burns up all calories you put in. I can't seem to drop much weight on tren, I just keep getting leaner and beefier. I think I would be extra juicy and thick if I didn't pull out a bunch of calories.

I have heard people say that tren isn't a good bulking compound because your body just burns up all calories you put in. I can't seem to drop much weight on tren, I just keep getting leaner and beefier. I think I would be extra juicy and thick if I didn't pull out a bunch of calories.
Yea i am just starting to get back to the 4500 cals,

i have not eaten that much, but that was because of stuff going on. Now i can because that is gone. So like today, i will hit 4500 cals. So hoping the next for weeks at 4500 cals and 700mg test, with 500 mg tren. I will seriously see some results.

its a really hard compound to run, especially, the sides it produces can suck.

Tren E is really showing itself. Strength is through the roof. So i am being careful not to go to fast with the strength so i get hurt.

So last 3 days have been.

test 100 ed
Tren E 70 mg ed
Anadrol 50 mg pre workout
Hgh 4 iu am fasted then fasted cardio

been eating like crazy.
235 lbs. so up 8 lbs since i started tren. Also i was on zero test, for the past week and a half until 2-3 days ago.

so 8 days on tren E and i definitly feel it, which is strange as i thought it would take 2-4 weeks. I have night sweats pretty intensely. Except the balcofen completely eliminates them when i take it. So saving that for days where i am tired of the tren sweats. Maybe once a week. So i dont wake up shivering. Which i hate. Cooling off from tren sweats when my place is cold, is the worst feeling. Its freezing.

Note to self. Started test C again 4/6

So leg workout today.

quad extensions
Hammy curls
hip thrusts
Squats
Quad extensions

1 hour and half, but feel like i could keep going. So i have to stop. Thats what androl always does when taken preworkout. You just keep going.

So leg workout today.

quad extensions
Hammy curls
hip thrusts
Squats
Quad extensions

1 hour and half, but feel like i could keep going. So i have to stop. Thats what androl always does when taken preworkout. You just keep going.
Why did you stopped when you could keep going? Is it bad to keep going?

Back