Time for some size!

This week, at monday, I took 20mg of sdrol pwo. I felt I could keep going. I did like 6-7 sets of bench press. Then yesterday was chest day again. I noticed my strength has increased and I could do 4-5 reps more at same weight.

I'm thinking of taking Adrol preworkout. Does it realy become that noticeable? I run out of energy after an hour in the gym, I have to keep dropping the weights to stay. I'm diabetic so I know that is playing a role.

This week, at monday, I took 20mg of sdrol pwo. I felt I could keep going. I did like 6-7 sets of bench press. Then yesterday was chest day again. I noticed my strength has increased and I could do 4-5 reps more at same weight.
Because of the tendons in your body, i really dont want to get injured. So be careful. Going to heavy to fast can cause tendon and ligament injuries. Or just keeping going. Even when you can. Its the steroid doing that. Not your body.

I'm thinking of taking Adrol preworkout. Does it realy become that noticeable? I run out of energy after an hour in the gym, I have to keep dropping the weights to stay. I'm diabetic so I know that is playing a role.
If you take it 30 minutes or 45 minutes maybe an hour. It hits mid workout, so you just feel this extra boost out if nowhere. Anadrol has done this everytime i have used it preworkout. 50 mg. It works.

Because of the tendons in your body, i really dont want to get injured. So be careful. Going to heavy to fast can cause tendon and ligament injuries. Or just keeping going. Even when you can. Its the steroid doing that. Not your body.
Hmm, got it. I noticed that yesterday my chest was still sore, when I took the capsules, the soreness just got away. I wasn't feeling anymore. Then, I trained hard. That was insane. I think I'm going to slow down. The results is coming too fast. Thankfully, I'm not feeling any pain in my shoulders, elbows, knees, so.

Hmm, got it. I noticed that yesterday my chest was still sore, when I took the capsules, the soreness just got away. I wasn't feeling anymore. Then, I trained hard. That was insane. I think I'm going to slow down. The results is coming too fast. Thankfully, I'm not feeling any pain in my shoulders, elbows, knees, so.
Yes pace yourself. Still follow the same progression as if your on something like test and deca. Because tren and superdrol can bring very fast development, i am seeing changes every 2-3 days.

Thats great with the results! Keep it up though!

Yes pace yourself. Still follow the same progression as if your on something like test and deca. Because tren and superdrol can bring very fast development, i am seeing changes every 2-3 days.
I never have taken tren, but your opinion on superdrol was actually true. I would definitely notice size increase in few days but this is so unrealistic. I mean, I don't think it's muscle. That would be nutriton partitioning, excess of glycogen, u know? But, I still love it. It's unique what it does. The amount of strength that you gain on it it's unbelievable.

Thank you, pal. Hope your cycle goes well. My state closes my gym every month. It's hard to train properly. I would lose strength every fucking time they close the gym for 2 weeks. lmao.
Thanks.

Yes that is rough, i ended up buying an all in one gym by marcy. One of the marcy sytems, with cables, smith machine, barbell rack. Uses barbell weights for the cable part.

hopefully it stops soon, the gym does more then just get big, its like a form of meditation and is stress management.

I never have taken tren, but your opinion on superdrol was actually true. I would definitely notice size increase in few days but this is so unrealistic. I mean, I don't think it's muscle. That would be nutriton partitioning, excess of glycogen, u know? But, I still love it. It's unique what it does. The amount of strength that you gain on it it's unbelievable.
I bet, i never tried superdrol, but i did get some raws. So one day ill cap them in pills. But after my bloodworkd from tren comes back ok. I would think both tren amd superdrol have similar strength gain. Its scary how strong they make you. Especially when you eat a huge carb loaded meal before you workout.

take advantage of the compound.

Its scary how strong they make you. Especially when you eat a huge carb loaded meal before you workout.

take advantage of the compound.
True, you start feeling amazing you know? When I always start using it, after a 1 week my strength would start jumping every set. I mean every set I would do more reps even with less rest between sets. It's crazy, but also incredible. Let me know when you will start using sdrol. I would like to hear your results.

True, you start feeling amazing you know? When I always start using it, after a 1 week my strength would start jumping every set. I mean every set I would do more reps even with less rest between sets. It's crazy, but also incredible. Let me know when you will start using sdrol. I would like to hear your results.
Yeay will be in the summer. After i cruise for a bit. Get bloodwork. Especially after tren.

Chest and Back today

chest slight incline bench
Bent rows underhand
Hex press
Lat pulldowns
Low flys standing
Close grip cable rows
Upper standing flys
Landmine standing chest press
Meadow rows

so this was a workout where i just didnt stop. Lol

anadrol prewo 50 mg

hitting my 4500 cals.

480 protein
540 carbs
80 fats

I do got over fats sometimes to 100. Yesterday i hit 130, but i will have to stop that.

i am however eating all foods. Chicken and rice 5 times a day soetimes hround beef and steak, and then 1 take out meal from restaurant for dinner. 1 80 gram protein shake.

I still have alot of work to do. But tren hgh and with test and 4500 cals should make some progress.

238 lbs and 6 foot 1

Back