Time for some size!

My training is getting better. It would be alo to type. Here is a summary.

i do 4-6 exercises big muscle group, 3-4 exercises small muscle group. Hit every muscle 2x a week.

i lift for 1.5 hours. Now the first 1 hour hard, last 30 minutes a burn out/pump. Then at night ill do yoga and a pump of adding abs, or shoulders.

taking good rest periods 1-2 minutes during first hour. Then the pumps i take quicker rest periods.

eating pretty good.

rest day when i am not feeling good. Otherwise no rest. Usually every 14 days.

Any progress pics posted?

Ok some progress pics. I suck at flexing

this was after a leg workout AM and chest and tricep pump pm.

disregard the extra short shorts lol.

Noooo, my hunger is slowly going away. Eating clean as much as i have been is getting rough. Starting gag when i eat now from the thought of food.

need to find something else.

i had a cheat meal, tortillinni carbanara.

Did back and shoulders

back 5 exercises
Shoulders 3 exercises
Traps 2 exercises

Starting to get in the territory of overreaching. Will have to take a day off. Crappy!

Noooo, my hunger is slowly going away. Eating clean as much as i have been is getting rough. Starting gag when i eat now from the thought of food.

Did back and shoulders

back 5 exercises
Shoulders 3 exercises
Traps 2 exercises

Starting to get in the territory of overreaching. Will have to take a day off. Crappy!
Do a deload and then restart. Like 1/2 or 2/3 of the actual volume (john Meadows does reduce the volume by 1/3 but he trains with an rpe, I train to failure JP style)

Do a deload and then restart. Like 1/2 or 2/3 of the actual volume (john Meadows does reduce the volume by 1/3 but he trains with an rpe, I train to failure JP style)
Ok yea ill have to. What food intake? Should i keep it the same?

My appetite has officially gone to shit. Have eaten 2000 cals last 3 days, and cant even look at food. Going to eat a little dirtier to get over this hump.

Took today off.

if my hunger is gone. I will be resorting to smoothies and protein shakes the next 3 weeks. Tomorrow will be the deciding day

Would swap you wheels any day, but not short shorts.

I dont know how you can eat 5K-cal clean. I feel like ass trying to put back 3500 clean. I miss being 25 when a pre-workout meal was 3 bacon cheeseburgers and a frosty.

Did back and shoulders

back 5 exercises
Shoulders 3 exercises
Traps 2 exercises

have you considered its a correlation with your appetite and you becoming overreached?

Do you do any intraworkout nutrition? thats a simple place to add some liquid calories, and it tends to help most peoples performance an recovery as well, just make sure you dilute it enough :)

Do you do any cardio? i find a fasted morning walk gets my digestion and appetite up.

Would be helpful to see how a day of eating looks to in terms of foods/amounts/combinations etc.

have you considered its a correlation with your appetite and you becoming overreached?

Do you do any intraworkout nutrition? thats a simple place to add some liquid calories, and it tends to help most peoples performance an recovery as well, just make sure you dilute it enough :)

Do you do any cardio? i find a fasted morning walk gets my digestion and appetite up.

Would be helpful to see how a day of eating looks to in terms of foods/amounts/combinations etc.
Yes i think overeaching could be playing a role. So i woke up hungry again today. So going to use “dirtier” foods to get back to rhythm, if i eat 110 grams fats thats ok.

so basically for 3 meals its chicken 7 oz and 400 grams cooked rice.
Then ill have family dinner which would be a fattier meal. Like tacos, cheese, tortillas. This will be 50 grams protein, 60 grams carbs, 40 grams fats.
Then ill have 2 60 gram protein shakes.
followed by yogurt and granola. Which is 30 grams protein 60 grams carbs, 10 grams fats.

this equals my macros everytime. Besides the last 2.5 days.

so ill be earing cereal, ground beefs, chicken, rice moving foward.

some pasta.

Back