Time for some size!

Going to go heavy these last 2-3 weeks and fail at the 12 th rep. See how much better it is for hypertrophy. Still weigh 235 lbs.

I don't know if you will see some difference... I believe that to see something while changing training approach it takes some time first. For example, for me it's hard to leave reps haha

That's what I mean man. Science is garbage. Bro science is the win.
That’s wrong, but right—most “scientific studies” on exercise are garbage. However, the science behind volume, intensity, MRV / MEV, etc. is pretty real and works well when understood... For instance, Dr. Israetel and the dudes over at Renaissance Periodization are all science based—all huge dudes who mostly have PHD’s and shit—but also cut through the bullshit with the shitty studies that have no correlation to serious lifters.

Finally back to the gym.

did legs and what a difference!
it does not even compare to a home gym, the way you workout in a gym enviornment and with all the eqipment.

so in celebration i am starting my aboslutely favorite cycle.

test and deca.

800 test with 600 deca.

M and TH pinning schedule
400 test with 300 deca
2 mL test with 1 mL deca.

Did legs today.
6 leg workouts, but at the gym, what a difference!

So ate a great diet today.

getting back on track slowly. Starting at 3500 cals for 1 week then seeing how it goes. I did lose a bit of muscle from not exercising for 1 week and not eating at all.

the gym is litterally a life saver.

did chest and shoulders.
(Last set)

dumbell press slight incline (failure)
One hand seated smith press (1 RIR)
Arnold dumbell press
Chest flys (1 RIR)
Reverse seated chest flys
Smith laying chest press (failure)
Shrug machine superset with side dumbell raises (failure)
standing shoulder press
Seated shoulder press (drop set)

Did legs today
6 leg workouts
Legs are killing me.

also went for a walk

did yoga

and shoveled out 3 tree stumps.

eating 3500 cals for a bit. Then upping

Did a light biceps and triceps yesterday.

4 biceps
4 triceps

pump workout

today i pinned both shoulders. 1.5 mL in each as i cant do the full 3 cc in there.

Did a light biceps and triceps yesterday.

4 biceps
4 triceps

pump workout

today i pinned both shoulders. 1.5 mL in each as i cant do the full 3 cc in there.

Rear delts can usually accommodate around 2ml and the tissue is nice and soft so it disperses quickly.

Did back and traps today.

moreso a pump with negatives and form focused.

lat pulldowns
Wide grip chest supp rows hammer machine
Lat pulldown machine
Close grip rows chest supp
Superset wide grip
Shrugs
Shrugs facing other way
Reverse flies at multiple seat heights
Close grip lat pulldown v bar

pinned delts today, 1.5 in each

i don't want to sound like a Dad here, but when is the last time you dropped down to a TRT dosage and how long did it last before adding in another compound?
I did for 3 weeks, i didnt use any test or anything, which ended 1 week ago. Then before that was a 6 week tren cycle, which prior to that was 6-8 weeks dhb, which prior to that was 8 weeks just trt.

Another pump day. Dam body is sore.

eating 3800 cals.

did chest, delts, triceps.

5 chest
3 shoulders
3 triceps

Tapped on the superdrol lethargy got to me.

i keep having a good 2-3 weeks then 3 days of deppresion where i have no appetite. Its very frusterating.

still hitting gym hard.

morning walk 40 min
Pm workout
Pm yoga or bike ride.
bike ride up 1 big hill always.

weighing at 220. Lost all that weight. But its ok. Will be treating this as a maintence/ cut. Because thats whats happening. I am stripping fat away. But muscle seems consustant.

i think on my deppresion days ill force smoothies and protein shakes for now on. As i eat good when i feel good.

I have always looked my best when i felt my best. They seem to go hand and hand.

also only 2 weeks into my test and deca, so those have to kick in before i start really adding mass. Which by then i hoping to not have these depressive states of time. Since i am going to start looking for work and keeping busier.

Well feeling good. Eating good lifting good.

did arms today

tomorrow legs

will be doing 1 week on and 1 week off of superdrol.

out of hgh. Taking a bit off from hgh.

going to eat 3800 cals a day now

weight 230 lbs

ate a pizza pie today lol. Cheat day.

my gym is consistant, need to make my eating consistant.

Back