Time for some size!

$$$ or swollen ankles?
Yea a but low on money, but than my last box got thrown away on accident. So i had it planned to order more with the last box being used: But now i figure ill save up for a good order. Not just a couple at a time.

food is more important, along with all the raws i got.

i got 6 kits and used at 4 ius. Of the 120’s and 1 240

Been hitting gym and diet very hard. I had chicken and rice all day. But them i had a big cheeseburger.

today is chest and shoulders.

yesterday was arms.

just on test deca

Been doing better with diet and lifting. I am doing a “pump” week. Instead of taking a day off.

will post progress pics soon. Weighing 235 at the moment. Been consistant all week eating and lifting. Hitting macros and above.

just need to add some more liquids.

I will say i am getting a belly. Lol first time
in my life so i dont mind. I am bulking so all is good. I think its more of a bloat from all the food.

eating 3500-4000 cals.

not taking macros too serioiusly. As i feel its more important to eat alot.

I will have to lower fats, but it seems so easy in my dam house with everyone getting fatty foods, and ill eat left overs.

i eat chicken and rice all day. But then splurge on a huge fatty meal. Like 4 pieces of pizza.

that said, i am focusing on good form and slowly progressing to avoid injury.

so my layout looked like this, the past 7 days give or take.

M-Legs (Pump)
Tu-Arms,Shoulders (Both Pump)
Wed-Chest (Fly dominate) PM Core/Cardio
Th-Back (Heavy) rear delts (pump) traps (Heavy)
Fri-Chest(Push Dominate Heavy) Triceps (Heavy) PM Core Cardio
Sat-Back (Pump) Biceps (Heavy)
Sun- shouders, Triceps. (BOTH super light) went moreso because its raining alot and bored.

i couldnt do legs again since i pinned my VG and it is swollen thus causing a clicking in knee. It will go away, but i have heard horror stories of knee injuries after pinning in VG then doing squats. I pinned 3 cc. My right one was fine, but left is a bit swollen.

Last edited:
Did a 2 hour kayak

the. 1,5 hour arm workout with core.

Will post a progress pic.

diet= stuffing face.

but my abs are really showing well.

I am at 240.

really been on a role.

5 bicep
5 tricep
3 core

Did shoulders and back today.

AM
5 back
5 back
4 shoulders

Core PM.

Going to do one muscle a day for 2 weeks so i get adequate recovery time, as a deload type thing.

Do you personally see any benefits training the adductors and the abductors?
Yes i really doo. Alot.

when i do them first, they really warm up my legs well for a better deadlift or squat illiminating any knee soreness the rest of the session vs when i dont do them. They also really allow me to start the session off with a great mind muscle connection, engaging glutes.

if i do them last its a huge burnout after a workout. And i just end with a big pump. Especially when i am to tired to do any more huge compound lifts

i also see a visual difference in my legs in my hips amd inner legs when i do them.

Did chest and triceps in AM
Did PM cardio
Then Yoga

chest
Seated press
Seated bent flies
Flat dumbells
Flies upper
Flies lower

triceps
Close grip press
Ropesuper set push ups
Ez curl pushdown
Skull crushers
V bar super set push ups

really doing well with my eating and lifting

i always do best of deca and test want to throw something else in but no need to add something when doing well

Morning walk

-legs today in AM

-deadlift,leg press, one leg push, one leg swing, hammy curls, quad extension, adductor, abductor.

-yoga at beach

-PM core and 30 min on stair stepper

-yoga after

Have been hitting my macros for 4000 cals.

today i did have a liter of pepsi. But abs are really showing from the extra core and cardio.

i think i did a total of 6 hours of all those things. So stressed out, it helps calm me
down.

Back