Time for some size!

I’m glad to hear you’re doing well. I can’t really speak about addiction because it’s something I’ve been fortunate to never have dealt with. But hopefully this time you can stay clean and sober.

also I’m glad that you’re back in the gym

Where are you at passages Malibu? Never heard of in patient where you can order steroids in the mail and they don’t check your shit, correct me if I missed something

Where are you at passages Malibu? Never heard of in patient where you can order steroids in the mail and they don’t check your shit, correct me if I missed something
I had no access to/or any testosterone while i was there or the next 30 days after. So my levels plummeted.

I had no access to/or any testosterone while i was there or the next 30 days after. So my levels plummeted.
Dont sweat that shit i haven't even started taking my T yet i start this coming week and ive wasted 4 years of my life shot up a hogs ass having low t and missing out on opportunities im 23 lets just be happy and live to the fullest from here on out brotha.

OH& btw is home brew easy more or less? Do u even still do it? The og post in this thread was from 20'
Yes its extremely easy. When i can i am going to again, in a tight spot at the moment with life. So have to wait a bit. Its easy, and so worth it.

Pinned 100 mg test prop, 50 mg each bicep.

moving foward going to do 70 mg prop ed pinning.

total 490 mg test per week.

have 3,000 mg of test prop. So will do 6 weeks at 500 mg for now. To get things going again.

Pinned 100 mg test prop, 50 mg each bicep.

moving foward going to do 70 mg prop ed pinning.

total 490 mg test per week.

have 3,000 mg of test prop. So will do 6 weeks at 500 mg for now. To get things going again.
You just posted in another thread that you are going to do only your scripted TRT at 200mg a week.

Is there more than one person using this account?

You just posted in another thread that you are going to do only your scripted TRT at 200mg a week.

Is there more than one person using this account?
Hmm, are you sure? Its only me, unless its me second personality lol.

i said that to gather info on what would be best to do, i believe.

Legs today, 70 mg here on out. 500 mg a week of prop. Slin pins make pinning ED a breeze.

pinning right delt.

Starting today

420 mg npp
8 mg superdrol injectable

so

.3 of 200 mg prop is 60 mg ed
.2 of superdrol 40 mg ed
.7 mg test 100 prop 70 mg ed

Pinned my stuff 3 hrs preworkout. I love placebo lol!

How is this routine for legs?

legs
One leg pushback machine 3x8-12
Trap bar deadlift 4x12,12, 10,10
Leg press 3x15
Hammy curl 4x10
Leg Ext 3x15
Adductor 3x10
Abductor 3x10

Today pinned all in tight quad

.5 npp, .3 sdrol, .7 test prop

Back and Shoulders