Time for some size!

2 days into cycle, after 8 weeks of no testosterone. My levels were 87. Going to do before and after pics. I can only get these because other areas have tattoos. Not looking the best. But i had a rough 3 months. Of not being able to push myself.

2 days into cycle, after 8 weeks of no testosterone. My levels were 87. Going to do before and after pics. I can only get these because other areas have tattoos. Not looking the best. But i had a rough 3 months. Of not being able to push myself. These are 2 hours post workout, did arms and core today. No idea how to pose.

Attachments

• 94775FF3-471C-483C-8417-09DCAABF5BCB.jpeg
    94775FF3-471C-483C-8417-09DCAABF5BCB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • 17A6E371-E33B-4E5F-A03E-3C61EF6451C8.jpeg
    17A6E371-E33B-4E5F-A03E-3C61EF6451C8.jpeg
    533.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 76458646-DEB5-4BF7-9559-458F6CB83D66.jpeg
    76458646-DEB5-4BF7-9559-458F6CB83D66.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
2 days into cycle, after 8 weeks of no testosterone. My levels were 87. Going to do before and after pics. I can only get these because other areas have tattoos. Not looking the best. But i had a rough 3 months. Of not being able to push myself. These are 2 hours post workout, did arms and core today. No idea how to pose.
Looks like you are missing a Penis in the middle picture!

Monday
Pinned
.4 sdrol too much this time for now on only .2 is 16 mg
100 mg npp
60 mg test

i have to be a little more strict with my pinning. I always add a line or two. Eager.

doing legs todat. Core is sore so just going to be mindful of that. But same routine i think as last time.

So was doing pullups, i go strict. And i couldnt get my 5, and i felt aggression coursing in my body and stopped and then hit 3 more. But dam.
Had a bang and superdrol preworkout. I def feel nice.

and overall feeling good so far.

Hey Buddy, you really should try out a strength training program like JuggernautAI. I promise your strength and body will go through the roof especially using this amount of gear. Something is not adding up.

Hey Buddy, you really should try out a strength training program like JuggernautAI. I promise your strength and body will go through the roof especially using this amount of gear. Something is not adding up.
Yeay relapsing constantly ruins gains. Badly.

Yeay relapsing constantly ruins gains. Badly.
I hear you I was banging dirt in my early 20s, get a good sponsor if you go that route.

Get on the app it’s a great community and your strength will skyrocket, everything is done for you. I’ve been on it 2 months my bench went 225x10 - 225x15. I wouldn’t stress it so hard but I think you can really benefit from it.

I hear you I was banging dirt in my early 20s, get a good sponsor if you go that route.

Get on the app it’s a great community and your strength will skyrocket, everything is done for you. I’ve been on it 2 months my bench went 225x10 - 225x15. I wouldn’t stress it so hard but I think you can really benefit from it.
Ok thanks, i appreciate it. Will look i to it

Can i ask why you don't diet down?

You would look bigger when single digit bodyfat.
I am not where i want to be with size/muscle to diet down.

I agree totally though. Once i get done with this bulk i look more into it.

As ill have the means for hgh, by spring.

i find for me, when i put on muscle, the fat lessens naturally, as well.

I am not where i want to be with size/muscle to diet down.

I agree totally though. Once i get done with this bulk i look more into it.

As ill have the means for hgh, by spring.

i find for me, when i put on muscle, the fat lessens naturally, as well.
Yeah i undestand you. But it 10 times more fun to build when you are i good shape.

Yeah i undestand you. But it 10 times more fun to build when you are i good shape.
Ok i agree. Ill for sure give it a go. How long after a bulk should one maintain muscle before they shed fat? To keep as much size as possible.

i know on paper how to cut, however the discipline is unreal. So getting my diet now really fine tuned so i will be mentally prepared. I still sneek in a snack once in the day so ill work on eliminating that.

Can i ask why you don't diet down?

You would look bigger when single digit bodyfat.
I wanted to suggest this as well. I understand what @jJjburton is saying about thinking he’s not big enough. Personally, I have horrible dysmorphia, so, I empathize. After I had spine surgery(yes, I had spine surgery, too), I took 6 months. This was after over 2 years off pre op due to the injury. 6 months post op, sitting around doing nothing, I was 305. I made the decision to just break it all down, got all the way down to 193, was pretty ripped, but, I felt tiny, but, it was the best decision I’ve made in doing this almost 30 years. I’ve been able to successfully bulk several times while keeping lean. My most recent cut only took 6 weeks to get down under 12%. IMO, cut down to 12%, whatever you had will come back quickly(as I mentioned with my post shoulder op post).

I wanted to suggest this as well. I understand what @jJjburton is saying about thinking he’s not big enough. Personally, I have horrible dysmorphia, so, I empathize. After I had spine surgery(yes, I had spine surgery, too), I took 6 months. This was after over 2 years off pre op due to the injury. 6 months post op, sitting around doing nothing, I was 305. I made the decision to just break it all down, got all the way down to 193, was pretty ripped, but, I felt tiny, but, it was the best decision I’ve made in doing this almost 30 years. I’ve been able to successfully bulk several times while keeping lean. My most recent cut only took 6 weeks to get down under 12%. IMO, cut down to 12%, whatever you had will come back quickly(as I mentioned with my post shoulder op post).
Dam thats amazing, alot of determination. Geez.

Back