Time for some size!

Periodization will set you free …
So during my blasts would be the intense portion and hypertrophy/strength portion? And cruising would be maintenence?

I am familiar with periodzation.

As i know how to make a program for a sports team and periodize there workouts along with there preseason,season,offseason, so it would be the same but with exercise, then you would blast on the “season” phase?

Essentially making micro cycles, meso cycles, and macro cycle.

So during my blasts would be the intense portion and hypertrophy/strength portion? And cruising would be maintenence?

I am familiar with periodzation.

As i know how to make a program for a sports team and periodize there workouts along with there preseason,season,offseason, so it would be the same but with exercise, then you would blast on the “season” phase?

Essentially making micro cycles, meso cycles, and macro cycle.
Any way you like it . Intense training with high calories and high AAS. Then wind it down with everithing, recover your health sensitivity and get as healthy and rested as possible than go at it again.
You seem to just Go all the time . In stead i would do progressive overload that looks like a saw pattern wise
03E9F38E-C27B-4574-834C-6719B5D82F42.jpeg

Any way you like it . Intense training with high calories and high AAS. Then wind it down with everithing, recover your health sensitivity and get as healthy and rested as possible than go at it again.
You seem to just Go all the time . In stead i would do progressive overload that looks like a saw pattern wise
View attachment 159838
Ok but would the planned recovery would that be best during the “cruise/trt”?

I understand make periodazation in my training:

Ok but would the planned recovery would that be best during the “cruise/trt”?

I understand make periodazation in my training:
With everything of course.
Yes the cruise is best suited for the planed recovery but also mid cycle if you need it .
Also carb cycling and reduced training you wind down everything because you cant grow continually or else you would be 400 pounds in a couple of years.
Most people don't periodize voluntarily so they deload only when sick,or injured , chronically fatigued or are forced to do so, but this is not the best way to grow.
Its like going with a race car full throttle something is going to happen .
You run out of fuel, your engine breaks down, you get a flat tire…. Thats why you drive fast a couple of laps (cycle)than do maintenance you ad gas, change the tires (cruise)so you can go fast again.

View attachment 159838
Sounds interesting to try. A maintenance volume (obviously max out intensity since that's how I like to train) while cruising, and then up the volume with the high intensity while blasting... Juicy

2days ago back Legs
Yesterday chest shoulers
Today Legs

So i want my shoulders bigger so hitting them more often, i just have to be mindful of left shoulder.

I also did an F45 class for free it was tough but alot of cardio, my cardio is actually ok.

Then did chest later that day.

Today Legs
Will be doing quad focused as last was glute focused. DL last time will squat and leg press today. Going lighter focusing on form.

Carb loading like crazy before this lift.

Tomorrow taking off just doing cardio.

im genuinely impressed that you post updates everyday in detail not only is this cool for others to look at to see progress but for you to keep track of it. cool thread.
Appreciate it, it also helps a ton, for little things like remembering where i pinned last, or what muscle i did. Thanks

As well as i do hope it will help others, and once i get to my goal, i will post some progress pics.

This is what i ate this far, going for 4000 i had 2 more protein scoops added to this. Will hit the 4000 cals just need a bit more 900 cals. I also had 92 oz water, without the water added to the protein shakes. And my multi vitamin and vit d, zinc, vit c. Will do doing this but adding more chicken and rice. As i have none at the moment in my cub-boards, i need to go grocery store. Will do this for 1 week and see how the scale goes, most likely add cals.

Attachments

• E7B79015-9F11-484B-87C7-19F9BDAE6CFF.jpeg
    E7B79015-9F11-484B-87C7-19F9BDAE6CFF.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 30CD9EA7-3AE7-471C-A16A-01F7AF9EB9B7.jpeg
    30CD9EA7-3AE7-471C-A16A-01F7AF9EB9B7.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 14
Diet isnt the best, but i feel its pretty dam solid at the moment but my appetite is a little crappy at the moment, i was eating 3500 cals the week before and kind of had a relaxing diet week last week knowing what i am getting into these next weeks to come. My goal is 246 at this vial of tren I have. Which will last 3 weeks at 400 mg a week. Then going to access again. My raws should be here and will see how i feel about my body. Where i should go from there.

I weighed in at 240 on just a bowl of oatmeal this morning with gym clothes on.

Diet isnt the best, but i feel its pretty dam solid at the moment but my appetite is a little crappy at the moment, i was eating 3500 cals the week before and kind of had a relaxing diet week last week knowing what i am getting into these next weeks to come. My goal is 246 at this vial of tren I have. Which will last 3 weeks at 400 mg a week. Then going to access again. My raws should be here and will see how i feel about my body. Where i should go from there.

I weighed in at 240 on just a bowl of oatmeal this morning with gym clothes on.
Have you considered adding mk677 2-3 times per week to help with appetite?
I think its a very useful tool for this beginning and end of a cycle.

Have you considered adding mk677 2-3 times per week to help with appetite?
I think its a very useful tool for this beginning and end of a cycle.
That would be a good idea, if all else fails ill try, but first going to just wake up an hour or two earlier and insta eat. Lol

Thanks ill keep that available for sure

Did a group cardio class, cardio is pretty solid, was really pleased.

Did yoga, 20 minutes.

No weight lifting today. Pinned .3 mL tren A left bicep.

Going to Grab chicken i need chicken in the house bad. So much ground beef, on way home will grab some from my meeting.

Back