Time for some size!

Does your hemocrit raise faster being its cyp vs U? I was thinking since the hormone is in your system at peak faster.

Are the results the same just faster?

Did you donate blood?

Edit- i guess, is it the same? Like NPP and Deca is? Just the hormone is in system quicker?
I’ve never used bold U, but I would imagine with it being the same hormone but a “faster” ester that yes, everything just comes on quicker. I did not donate blood until about 2 months after coming off, but my hematocrit was still slightly elevated, so I went ahead and did power red.

It reaches max blood concentration as fast as anything else that is attached to a cyp innate ester. And the deca/NPP comparison is a good comparison for the sake of this question

I’ve never used bold U, but I would imagine with it being the same hormone but a “faster” ester that yes, everything just comes on quicker. I did not donate blood until about 2 months after coming off, but my hematocrit was still slightly elevated, so I went ahead and did power red.

It reaches max blood concentration as fast as anything else that is attached to a cyp innate ester. And the deca/NPP comparison is a good comparison for the sake of this question
Ok, how is pip? I would pin ED with other stuff. But was there pip?

Ok, how is pip? I would pin ED with other stuff. But was there pip?
In both the UGL and homebrew stuff I had, there was zero PIP in either one. I only pinned it one time by itself though, I just to test it out. Pretty much the only thing I ever pin solo on a regular basis is test. I usually use one syringe regardless of how many compounds I’m using

Chest and arms today

Pinned right VG

Chest press
Chest bench
Lower chest press
Close grip bench
Upper chest bench
Flys
Tricep pushdown
Bicep dumbells
Tricep rope
Bicep incline seated
Tricep one arm rope

Last tren shot was today,

Now will be running superdrol at 12-16mg until vial is out, with test p 350. Then will be cruising at test 350 until my stuff comes.

Looking at bold cyp 500, deca 500, test 350-500 15-20 weeks. For next upcoming blast. Throwing in other compounds throughout.

Seems like test 350 i need much less AI then 500

Chest and arms today

Pinned right VG

Chest press
Chest bench
Lower chest press
Close grip bench
Upper chest bench
Flys
Tricep pushdown
Bicep dumbells
Tricep rope
Bicep incline seated
Tricep one arm rope
So much pressing, and 3 triceps exercises on top of that. I would do one elbow extension and one overhead extension for tris. You’re doing bro splits, I assume.

So much pressing, and 3 triceps exercises on top of that. I would do one elbow extension and one overhead extension for tris. You’re doing bro splits, I assume.
At this moment i am doing
Legs, Back and shoulders, chest and arms, repeat. 1 day off a week. So working each muscle 2x a week.

Cant do any overhead stuff, i started getting elbow pain on left side, so i have been careful. I do agree it was alot of pressing.

Next cycle,

Bold Cyp 500 mg
NPP 500 mg
Test 500 mg

This will be my base for 12-15 weeks.

Then i have anadrol, winny, tren to be thrown in when/if needed.

Thinking of making the anadrol and winny injectable if possible.

Next cycle,

Bold Cyp 500 mg
NPP 500 mg
Test 500 mg

This will be my base for 12-15 weeks.

Then i have anadrol, winny, tren to be thrown in when/if needed.

Thinking of making the anadrol and winny injectable if possible.
What's your rationale for injecting the 17-AAs?

What's your rationale for injecting the 17-AAs?
Oral anadrol messed up my stomach, abd appetite, thought maybe it would be less?

As for the winny? I heard injectable winny has spot enhancment and it lasts longer, compared to oral?

Is any if this true?

Oral anadrol messed up my stomach, abd appetite, thought maybe it would be less?

As for the winny? I heard injectable winny has spot enhancment and it lasts longer, compared to oral?

Is any if this true?
OK. That's the sole justification (GI upset) for this, so that makes sense. I think what you propose is logical for your symptoms with oral drol.

Not true with respect to injectable winstrol for spot enhancement nor is there likely to be any substantial difference in distribution/clearance with injectable vs. oral winstrol. There will of course be some difference as there even are differences between depot sites (fat/muscle distribution), carrier oils, etc. with injectable androgens.

Do note though, that there is a probable direct effect of androgens (whether oral route vs. parenteral route) on gut histamine, causing acid reflux, peptic ulcer (see Androgens and acid reflux, peptic ulcer if you haven't already).

I guess logically what it boils down to is whether daily or even multiple daily injections is preferable to the gut distress?

OK. That's the sole justification (GI upset) for this, so that makes sense. I think what you propose is logical for your symptoms with oral drol.

Not true with respect to injectable winstrol for spot enhancement nor is there likely to be any substantial difference in distribution/clearance with injectable vs. oral winstrol. There will of course be some difference as there even are differences between depot sites (fat/muscle distribution), carrier oils, etc. with injectable androgens.

Do note though, that there is a probable direct effect of androgens (whether oral route vs. parenteral route) on gut histamine, causing acid reflux, peptic ulcer (see Androgens and acid reflux, peptic ulcer if you haven't already).

I guess logically what it boils down to is whether daily or even multiple daily injections is preferable to the gut distress?
Ok nice

Legs today pinned left vg
Still eating 4300 cals, but look leaner and weigh 242.

6 leg workouts

Legs

pinned right delt yest and left delt today

Warm up
Squats
Hip thrusts
Leg ext
Hammy curl
Adduct
Abduct

Tomorrow upper body

Back and shoulders

pinned left quad

5 back
3 shoulder
2 trap

I have been pr a bunch. But i really dont ever lift heavy to begin with so its not much. I do t use any straps or belts at all. I guess i should soon.

Staying at 243. Will keep eating 4000 cals, and cruise until my stuff comes. About 4 weeks. Which i know my bloods will be good enough to blast again. Really going to hit this blast hard, as i will be the biggest i have ever been going into it.

Chest and Triceps and Core

Pinned right quad

Chest press seated
Chest press dumbell
Chest press seated close grip
One hand tricep ext
Standing bent flys
Vbar tricep
Standing upper flys
Hanging leg lifts
Ab rollout
Seated flys

PRing on all my lifts for reps and weight.

Cruising at 4000 cals for a week then adjust.
Cruising at 350 mg test prop

Waiting for stuff to come then blasting again in 3-4 weeks. So going to really try and keep this weight and strength for just 3-4 weeks. Doable to a point. Then blast hard to bulk.

Back