Time for some size!

But i am eating a ton, and stuck at 240. I guess i have to increase to 4,300 cals?

I honestly ate 4600 cals yesterday, and 4200 cals day before, 3800 cals, and 4000 before that. Yet still 240. I will fine tune my tracking and eat a bit dirtier for a couple weeks.
That is not very consistent. There is an 800 calorie swing from high to low. Unless this is planned carb cycling or something, you need to set a minimum and hit it consistently each day if you are stalled.

That is not very consistent. There is an 800 calorie swing from high to low. Unless this is planned carb cycling or something, you need to set a minimum and hit it consistently each day if you are stalled.
Yes i am 6 foot

No it wasnt to much, will be more on point, my minimum is 4000. But ill up it to 4200 and stay there for a bit. Because it is alot of food. Your right, will stay more minimum 4200, and if i go above 100-200 thats ok. But only in protein

If your weight is stalled for a considerable period of time, however, and you are taking enough hormones, and training hard, then the minimum daily calorie intake needs to go up. If it has been 4000 (what happened on 3800 day?), then move it to 4300 or so.

Simply put, over time the hormone doses and calories are going to need to move up.

240 is a lot of bodyweight Your body does not want to sit at that weight. You have to force it if you want it to go higher.

Are you intending to be shredded for summer? If so, you probably need to start in mid-March to be 8% by July.

What's the plan?

Yes i am 6 foot

No it wasnt to much, will be more on point, my minimum is 4000. But ill up it to 4200 and stay there for a bit. Because it is alot of food. Your right, will stay more minimum 4200, and if i go above 100-200 thats ok. But only in protein
Adding clean carbs can get the job done.

Jasmin rice digests easily.

Cream of Rice is very easy on the digestive system, although sometimes difficult to find at the store. Sometimes I add a little drops of vanilla, cinnamon, and sometimes chop up a gala apple (more carbs!).

Start increasing the portion sizes of carbs at your meals. 300 calories is only 75 grams of carbs, which is 15 extra grams per meal if you eat 5 meals, less if you eat 6.

How does pinning the bicep feel??I’m running out of sites and always wanted to try biceps but I’m very leery about it - in my mind it will hurt like fuck- and my arms aren’t that big at all but they are muscular and pretty vascular

How does pinning the bicep feel??I’m running out of sites and always wanted to try biceps but I’m very leery about it - in my mind it will hurt like fuck- and my arms aren’t that big at all but they are muscular and pretty vascular
I pinned bicep once in 5 years, never again. Everything I did with that arm hurt for days.

I have pinned both sides outer and inner, i just do inner now, and it works perfectly, i only go 1.5 ml tops, very easy. I have got pip in there when i started, but i start low. Start at .5 mL of just test in beginning and work way up.

If your weight is stalled for a considerable period of time, however, and you are taking enough hormones, and training hard, then the minimum daily calorie intake needs to go up. If it has been 4000 (what happened on 3800 day?), then move it to 4300 or so.

Simply put, over time the hormone doses and calories are going to need to move up.

240 is a lot of bodyweight Your body does not want to sit at that weight. You have to force it if you want it to go higher.

Are you intending to be shredded for summer? If so, you probably need to start in mid-March to be 8% by July.

What's the plan?
Goal is 250 at 15% bf. By march 31.

Then ill use hgh once i hit this weight. I dont like the look of being shredded. I just want to hit 250 at 15% bf. Then asses from there.

Adding clean carbs can get the job done.

Jasmin rice digests easily.

Cream of Rice is very easy on the digestive system, although sometimes difficult to find at the store. Sometimes I add a little drops of vanilla, cinnamon, and sometimes chop up a gala apple (more carbs!).

Start increasing the portion sizes of carbs at your meals. 300 calories is only 75 grams of carbs, which is 15 extra grams per meal if you eat 5 meals, less if you eat 6.
I did start eating white rice and will be doing so, it went down easy. Much better

I was stalled at between 250-253 for about a month. Was eating 4500. Took a week at 5000 to get it moving. Your fats are way too high relative to your carbs. I did 370 pro, 730 carb, 75 fat today. Yes, it is burdensome and nauseating, stack of protein pancakes at 10pm sounds great on paper. Did not enjoy. Still have to jam cottage cheese, berries and nuts in my face tonight.

I was stalled at between 250-253 for about a month. Was eating 4500. Took a week at 5000 to get it moving. Your fats are way too high relative to your carbs. I did 370 pro, 730 carb, 75 fat today. Yes, it is burdensome and nauseating, stack of protein pancakes at 10pm sounds great on paper. Did not enjoy. Still have to jam cottage cheese, berries and nuts in my face tonight.
Yes i lowered fats and ups carbs just now on tracker, will be similar to yous just less carbs. 4300 cals

I liked the post, but this one was good enough to quote to make sure it is not missed.

I dont like the look of being shredded. I just want to hit 250 at 15% bf. Then asses from there.
Well, your body, your goals, so I can't tell you to have goals you don't want.

I did want to point out, however, that there are a lot of benefits to being shredded other than your temporary appearance.

Guys who get shredded once in a while end up doing better over time than guys who permabulk.

Well, your body, your goals, so I can't tell you to have goals you don't want.

I did want to point out, however, that there are a lot of benefits to being shredded other than your temporary appearance.

Guys who get shredded once in a while end up doing better over time than guys who permabulk.
Ill give it a shot as i could also use a break from eating all the time.

Ill give it a shot as i could also use a break from eating all the time.
The irony here is that 10 weeks into a serious cut you will be thinking, I wish I was bulking and had all that food ready for me starting with breakfast!

:D

It's one of the reasons I like to carb cycle when cutting, because I always know I have a "high" carb day coming up (even if "high" is only 250 or so). It gives me something to look forward to . . .

Back