Time for some size!

That clear test cyp vial is 12 mL the ten is 10 ml

I have other vial too. But i messed up i thought i had more empty vials, so have to wait to make more.

As i was planning to brew the bold cyp and npp. And i want to make an injectable anadrol. To pin preworkout, with tren a

Got 455 up on DL raw but couldnt go any hugher as i couldnt grip the bar anymore, but this is raw no weight belt or anything. A PR. Could of done more but can grip the bar.

I hit a wall at 2:40 lbs. i did take a decent amount of AI this week, as gyno was flaring. So now libido is back higher and morning wood.

But i am eating a ton, and stuck at 240. I guess i have to increase to 4,300 cals?

I honestly ate 4600 cals yesterday, and 4200 cals day before, 3800 cals, and 4000 before that. Yet still 240. I will fine tune my tracking and eat a bit dirtier for a couple weeks.

Chest and arms, today. My legs are still sore from bicycling and snowboarding. Then skipping legs this go around and doing active rest or rest day.

Watch the whole thing, but if you really have no patience, start it at 30 mins where they start talking about diets. Pay attention to height, weight, calories, and what those calories consist if.

Then think about "4000" calories after listening.

By way of background Food Abiad thinks Greg Doucette has no clue what he is talking about when he says to eat 300 calories over maintenance and that is all one needs. Well, now you get to listen to not one, or two, but three IFBB pros talking about this with their own experience.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HaeJQ1XYu0

Watch the whole thing, but if you really have no patience, start it at 30 mins where they start talking about diets. Pay attention to height, weight, calories, and what those calories consist if.

By way of background Food Abiad thinks Greg Doucette has no clue what he is talking about when he says to eat 300 calories over maintenance and that is all one needs. Well, now you get to listen to not one, or two, but three IFBB pros talking about this with their own experience.

Thanks for great video!

Got my 4300 cals these past 2 days with only 100 grams protein shake. Rest was good food, chicken, ground beef, oatmeal, cereal, milk, potatoes, rice, stew, chilli.

So in 10 hrs i can get this is 9 am to 9 pm and wont eat anymore after or before

Pinned right glute, 70 mg tren A.

Doing chest and arms today. Then i really need a rest day. As i went kind of heavy this week. I did eat a ton of food yesterday, and i dont sleep until i hit my macros.

I reallt am going for 250 by end of march. So if i can get 1 lb a week. I ended up eating 4800 cals. So the MINIMUM will be 4300 but if i can get more in me i will.

Not to self.

Took 1 mg adex last 7 days, took .25 mg today.

By mindful of crashing e2, but some gyno.

I am stepping up my recovery, in AA working with a sponsor now since i am getting a new job Person Training i will have more stress coming forward, and need to stay ahead of my recovery.

Pinned 400 mg test Cyp past 2 days, since i needed more room in vials, they were filled to brim, so no pinning test cyp for a couple days. As i was pinning ed. since i have to pin anyway the tren.

I have to keep this going, if i can get 2-3 more week of tren at 500-600 and handle these sides, and eat the 4500 cals i have these past days. Going to really get close to my goal.

But honestly they used karbolyn and protein isolate, so its not all real meals.

I mat start blending oats/rice cooked and drink, does it have to be cooked the oats? I most likely will

But maybe i should eat 4600 cals instead of 4300 for these next 3 weeks.

As they are bigger then me obviously lol

100 grams fats rest protein and carbs

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HaeJQ1XYu0I gav

I have never in my life watched any of these guys or greg doucette. I have done everything from my knowledge from researching myself on meso and college in my degree. This is the first video i have ever seen. I refuse to watch them

This is because they all lie, you will never ever get the real answer so basing knowledge on these people is wrong.

I hear what your saying, but all these guys are liars when on the camera, so i dont watch them. The second that one guy got questioned he got all defensive. Its sad that they just cant be honest

Baked chicken
Potatoes
Veggies
Buffalo wrap
Chicken finger

4485 cals today 365 protein 487 carbs 120 fats. Did go over fats, but all good.

Attachments

• 0AE86043-37E6-4628-8E1F-B9DB6DF64E36.jpeg
    0AE86043-37E6-4628-8E1F-B9DB6DF64E36.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 18
Back