Time for some size!

I have never in my life watched any of these guys or greg doucette. I have done everything from my knowledge from researching myself on meso and college in my degree. This is the first video i have ever seen. I refuse to watch them

This is because they all lie, you will never ever get the real answer so basing knowledge on these people is wrong.

I hear what your saying, but all these guys are liars when on the camera, so i dont watch them. The second that one guy got questioned he got all defensive. Its sad that they just cant be honest
I don't think that way about Fouad Abiad at all. He strikes me as pretty honest and has a lot to tutorials about diet (bulking and cutting) and things he has done wrongly and learned from (including a trip to the hospital in the middle of the night from injecting insulin and going to sleep, then checking himself out of the hospital to go to the competition).

Guests who come on his show know they are going to get questions about gear use and diet for his audience. The ones who don't want to talk about that stuff don't come on his show.

I don't think that way about Fouad Abiad at all. He strikes me as pretty honest and has a lot to tutorials about diet (bulking and cutting) and things he has done wrongly and learned from (including a trip to the hospital in the middle of the night from injecting insulin and going to sleep, then checking himself out of the hospital to go to the competition).

Guests who come on his show know they are going to get questions about gear use and diet for his audience. The ones who don't want to talk about that stuff don't come on his show.
Ok nice, still weary about so, but i dont know enough about them, so will keep an open mind, appreciate the insight.

I'll add up to a cup of dry Quaker Old Fashioned Oats to a shake. 54 grams of carbohydrates. I grind it up dry, put it in a container, make the shake with whatever else is going in it, then pour the ground up oat powder into the blender while it is running.
That is ok for the stomach? And your body absorbs the nutrients?

Nooooo my left gyno is flaring alot. I am stopping test for 2 weeks and only pinning tren for 2 weeks. Will then see what happens. It did go away significantly when i ceased all aas for 4 weeks. So kaybe i can recreate that when i hit my goal. With using mast p or low test, of some sort. As long as i dont shed uncontrollably. As mast lowered my gyno alot.

What do you grind them with brother?
Blender - the same one I use for the shake. I just put the raw oats in and turn it on. Then I tilt it in four directions while running to make sure it does not miss any. It takes about 15-20 seconds. Then I pour it into another small container. I start making the shake, then, while it is blending in the blender, I start pouting in the oats while it is still running.
That is ok for the stomach? And your body absorbs the nutrients?
Ok for my stomach, yes. As for absorbing the nutrients, I should think so. I don't know how to measure that, though.

Nooooo my left gyno is flaring alot. I am stopping test for 2 weeks and only pinning tren for 2 weeks. Will then see what happens. It did go away significantly when i ceased all aas for 4 weeks. So kaybe i can recreate that when i hit my goal. With using mast p or low test, of some sort. As long as i dont shed uncontrollably. As mast lowered my gyno alot.
What does "gyno flaring" mean? Itching? A pea sized lump? Or are you growing a boob?

What does "gyno flaring" mean? Itching? A pea sized lump? Or are you growing a boob?
A nickel size lump, i have had it before and it went away, so its expected for me. I have got it to subside before, and it was this size. So it will do it again, i was kind of happy it went away, as i had it for 6 years and it actually went away, so i know it will go away again. But doing what i can to make it calm down, or i will stop everything for a bit and just run a trt dose.

A nickel size lump, i have had it before and it went away, so its expected for me. I have got it to subside before, and it was this size. So it will do it again, i was kind of happy it went away, as i had it for 6 years and it actually went away, so i know it will go away again. But doing what i can to make it calm down, or i will stop everything for a bit and just run a trt dose.
It could make it worse if you lower your test without first lowering estrogen also.

Back