Time for some size!

How long should one maintain at a weight before a cut?

Can i just eat at maintenence? And cut that way really slow? By just doing cardio.

most guys recommend maintaining the gains for 2-6 weeks. The whole "let the gains settle" broscience thing. New gains seem to be more easily lost if you go straight into a deficit from what ive heard a lot of experienced guys say.

Im curious what @Mac11wildcat and perhaps @Type-IIx s opinion is on this, transition time between a bulk and a cut to "clean up" a little.

I wouldnt be dropping gear plus going straight into a big calorie deficit for example, id want my hormones and homeostasis to kinda reset and then i'd get into a deficit and do whatever needs to be done.

most guys recommend maintaining the gains for 2-6 weeks. The whole "let the gains settle" broscience thing. New gains seem to be more easily lost if you go straight into a deficit from what ive heard a lot of experienced guys say.

Im curious what @Mac11wildcat and perhaps @Type-IIx s opinion is on this, transition time between a bulk and a cut to "clean up" a little.

I wouldnt be dropping gear plus going straight into a big calorie deficit for example, id want my hormones and homeostasis to kinda reset and then i'd get into a deficit and do whatever needs to be done.
There’s no “science” I can really point to..but it’s a thing. Jewett just posted a video on this as well.

Obligatory reminder that “maintenance” isn’t a calculated numbed but the calories you *last* ate at without gaining weight.

Mac11 is the guy to look at who shows you how this is done in his log practically. There's no "hard" science on the optimal enhanced bodybuilding practices in this regard and I doubt there ever will be. But there's certainly a rationale to the concepts of set points, homeostasis, and adaptations that occur given new LBM gains. It is GOOD bro-science to note that new muscle tissue accrued seems to take more firm root when the body adapts to its new set point for some period (arbitrarily, say for 6 weeks, +/-) before then transitioning to a cut. Every subsequent blast must present a greater stimulus to elicit adaptations than the body has previously encountered and to sufficiently upset homeostasis (this doesn't always mean ramping up dosages, this encompasses of course training and different combinations of the right compounds for recovery, recomp, growth, etc). Sure, these are just big picture scientific concepts but they serve to explain a bit the good bro-science on this practice.

Mac11 is the guy to look at who shows you how this is done in his log practically. There's no "hard" science on the optimal enhanced bodybuilding practices in this regard and I doubt there ever will be. But there's certainly a rationale to the concepts of set points, homeostasis, and adaptations that occur given new LBM gains. It is GOOD bro-science to note that new muscle tissue accrued seems to take more firm root when the body adapts to its new set point for some period (arbitrarily, say for 6 weeks, +/-) before then transitioning to a cut. Every subsequent blast must present a greater stimulus to elicit adaptations than the body has previously encountered and to sufficiently upset homeostasis (this doesn't always mean ramping up dosages, this encompasses of course training and different combinations of the right compounds for recovery, recomp, growth, etc). Sure, these are just big picture scientific concepts but they serve to explain a bit the good bro-science on this practice.
Ok nice so when I hit my goal on 250 lbs, i will maintain here for 6+ weeks, eating the new amount of food/macros to be at 250.

There’s no “science” I can really point to..but it’s a thing. Jewett just posted a video on this as well.

Obligatory reminder that “maintenance” isn’t a calculated numbed but the calories you *last* ate at without gaining weight.

But if i am continuing to grow, should i just keep going? Or should i call it a solid cycle hitting my goal of 250 and maintain here for a bit before i shed some fat.

Here is a back photo had to block tats

Attachments

• 4D960862-6EB5-4208-8D58-E597D1544706.jpeg
    4D960862-6EB5-4208-8D58-E597D1544706.jpeg
    441 KB · Views: 60
But if i am continuing to grow, should i just keep going? Or should i call it a solid cycle hitting my goal of 250 and maintain here for a bit before i shed some fat.
If you’re growing meaningfully with no negative health impacts and it isn’t just fat keep going. Don’t cut progress short. But always maintain for 6-8 weeks minimum prior to a cut.

If you’re growing meaningfully with no negative health impacts and it isn’t just fat keep going. Don’t cut progress short. But always maintain for 6-8 weeks minimum prior to a cut.
Ok yes thats what i am thinking too, sounds good. Thanks

Chest and triceps
Chest hammer press
Chest press
Chest flies
Chest flies
Tricep one arm
Tricep Vbar
Bicep Seated
Bicep seated
Machine dips
Triceps
Biceps

This was my workout today.

Got my protein powder so will be able to relax on all the day chicken, give me a little break on eating all the time.

Brewing npp, test, bold and tren today. But not using all that. Only still my cycle now.

Chest and arms yesterday
Back and shoulders today

Legs? Tomorrow

Pinned

RG,LG,RVG,LVG,LQ past 5 days.

Weigh 246 lbs today

Strength is declining so going with lighter more reps as my body hurts in areas it shouldnt, so need a reheal period. As i have been going HARD.

Legs today
6 legs

So done with tren. I have 6 pins left. I almost was going to just stop. But ill finish these last pins.

Back and shoulders
Super light workout focusing on contractions
Tomorrow chest and arms, then going to take a day or two off. I have off from work tomorrow and next day. So will be taking my day off from gym on next work day actually.

Does anyone taper off tren? I honestly just want to get it over with though at this point.

Chest and arms today, yesterday was shoulders and vack was yesterday.

Pinned all sites last 10 days.
Tomorrow pinning biceps.

Then recycle the spots.

Well went with taking 25 mg primatene to get a good intense workout in. And it worked well. That an a monster. Had a great workout.

Will be doing this the last days of my cycle.

Did chest and arms

4-5 chest
3 bis
3 tris

Finally no more tren!

I pinned 150 mg these past days to get done with it, as i dont want to take it anymore.

No more though all done.

Now just npp and test and winny.

I am 240 lbs, eating 4300 cals. So did not get to my goal at 250. My new job incorportates alot of movement, so its burning cals. Have to eat more, so that increase of cals basically turned into maintenence, as i am stuck at 240 lbs. so bascically did a recomp these last 5 weeks. But hopping off the tren will help with some weight gain. I am definitly the biggest i have ever been.

Will take good photos of these results of this tren run, that was 4-5 weeks.

Back