Time for some size!

Today

Back and shoulders

Pinned in left quad npp and test, for extra boost throw in winny on leg days.

Lost alot of fat on my love handles, and lost weight. But since refilling my body with food and glycogen. I am slimmer mire defined. And will be adding size enough that no fat is added.

Eating 3700 cals. Which i am maintaining. So 2 weeks at 3700 and will increase

Chest and arms

Eating great

Stopping drinking sunny d, i went to town on a gallon of sunny d. Thats stuff is crazy sweet.

Only a cup of juice post workout or during, for carbs.

Pinned left glute

Definitly growing. Want to keep my waste this size and grow everything else. So much. Will see how much that is possible. Guess eating a but over maintenence, last 2 days i gorged on food. Which is unlike me so just went with it.

Doing chest and arms today, going to take tomorrow off i guess? I need an off day soon.

My love handles shrank a ton, really like how they look and my gyno too. It is half the size since cruising.

Th inbody says 12% bf but i think its more like 15. But i have access to an inbody machine as much as i want

Definitly growing. Want to keep my waste this size and grow everything else. So much. Will see how much that is possible. Guess eating a but over maintenence, last 2 days i gorged on food. Which is unlike me so just went with it.

Doing chest and arms today, going to take tomorrow off i guess? I need an off day soon.

My love handles shrank a ton, really like how they look and my gyno too. It is half the size since cruising.
Might shock my gyno down with letrozol, i have some coming then keep down with aromasin and mast, masteron really helps with gyno. But i dont want to speed the lose of my hair. So maybe a super low dose like 200 mg would not cause hairloss?

Going to run

200 mg test cyp
200 mg npp
200 mg EQ

See how it feels. To get some small benefits of each.
Npp for joint
Test for trt
Eq for AI stuff and increase appetite

I pin each ed. so its like 30 mg of each ed.

Did just chest today

Pinned right and left delts as i made a fresh homebrew of bold cyp.

Brewed npp, test, and bold cyp.

Have raws on way. Soon will have grams of every raw there is. A nice collection.

Once i have money looking into hgh.

Tomorrow would be legs or just arms. But i went 10 days in a row. I may be hindering progress without a break. Dammit.

Well took raw powder letrozol, i know i need to liquid measure it.

But i just took like 5 salt size specks, since its a 1 mg dose lol. So even if 2 mg only taking this one dose. The scale didnt even read the amount.

Also took 25 mg aromasin

40 mg nolva

Want to get this gyno down.

Well took raw powder letrozol, i know i need to liquid measure it.

But i just took like 5 salt size specks, since its a 1 mg dose lol. So even if 2 mg only taking this one dose. The scale didnt even read the amount.

Also took 25 mg aromasin

40 mg nolva

Want to get this gyno down.
Do you really think you need an AI with those little compounds. Have you thought of raloxifine for gyno?

Do you really think you need an AI with those little compounds. Have you thought of raloxifine for gyno?
Seems i do, as its already got half the size since doing this. Will lower test in half and keep other same. Thats the plan to avoid all the AI.

For me it helps when i get leaner. I loose the fat around the nipples and can barelly see the gyno. When i bulk it appears that fat or water retention makes my nipples softer.

Pinned right glute

Gyno has significantly improved. The aromasin and nolva making a huge difference. Taking 40 mg nolva for 1 week and then 20 mg for 1 week and then will see how it looks.

Right one is almost gone dime size and left has stayed same diameter but lost 1-2 mm of height.

Also taking today off.

Legs today, very pleased with my gyno, right nipples is basically gone, do normal nipples have any lump under them?

I have had gyno since 15. So they always had it. Bot even sure if normal nipples have any feeling of gland.

Left one is 1/2 better.

Have taken 40 mg nolva 5 days in row. Dont like how nolva makes me feel, so taking a moment off, as it the low estrogen i dont like feeling.

Also took 20 mg aromasin for 5 days.

So lessening doses and such accordingly.

Legs today

Back