Time for some size!

How does pinning the bicep feel??I’m running out of sites and always wanted to try biceps but I’m very leery about it - in my mind it will hurt like fuck- and my arms aren’t that big at all but they are muscular and pretty vascular

i can only speak for myself here and i find it to be a disgusting feeling. It's hard to describe. It doesn't feel good to me at all.

It could make it worse if you lower your test without first lowering estrogen also.
Yea, so holding off on test this week. Only pinning tren, and pounding AI. I feel good now, libido and boners are a good sign. And then will slowly re introduce testat just a trt dose, as i slowly reduce tren.

But i took alot of arimidex this past 2 weeks. Almost done with tren.

So i appreciate that. Sucks doing this blind as i would much perfer getting bloodwork, but i cant.

I am 241.5 this morning fastes at 10 am. Woke up late.

So my diet is gaining me about 1 lb per week. So will keep this going butI had a shitty meal day yesterdat relied too heavy on protein and shit. But hit macros.

So tweaking my meals. Better.

Also will be working 5 am to 10 am moving forward. So need to get all my meals and everything ready.

Today is chest and arms

I am at
600 mg tren A this week and next week.
50 mg winny ed pre workout
No test this week and then trt dose test next weeks moving forward.
Holding off on AI as i took 3-4 mg last 2 weeks. As my gyno and water. Going 2 more weeks on tren then tapering down dose. As everything is getting a bit wacky with my estrogen. Then Going to get bloodwork and see whats up.

Today is chest and arms

I am at
600 mg tren A this week and next week.
50 mg winny ed pre workout
No test this week and then trt dose test next weeks moving forward.
Holding off on AI as i took 3-4 mg last 2 weeks. As my gyno and water. Going 2 more weeks on tren then tapering down dose. As everything is getting a bit wacky with my estrogen. Then Going to get bloodwork and see whats up.
I would’ve left the test alone, maybe take AI 2x/week and start bombing 40mg/day nolva. You start messing around with too much shit and it will have the opposite effect. I got my gyno from going off TRT abruptly, and I’m not a big converter. For example, running 800 test right now with 650 primo and haven’t touched an AI or nolva the whole blast(started 12/1), also ran MENT the first 3 weeks, not even a spicy nipple. So, don’t panic, you might exacerbate it.

Edit: my example is opaque, I got gyno from getting OFF test, is my point….sorry

I would’ve left the test alone, maybe take AI 2x/week and start bombing 40mg/day nolva. You start messing around with too much shit and it will have the opposite effect. I got my gyno from going off TRT abruptly, and I’m not a big converter. For example, running 800 test right now with 650 primo and haven’t touched an AI or nolva the whole blast(started 12/1), also ran MENT the first 3 weeks, not even a spicy nipple. So, don’t panic, you might exacerbate it.

Edit: my example is opaque, I got gyno from getting OFF test, is my point….sorry
Yes, i totally agree. I hate nolva it made my body hurt, and i dont have any. So will let my test lower just a small amount, as it flared when i upped the test. So you are 100% right, its the fluctuation in things that i have found makes sides occur. Like gyno.

From what i have done, it has already lessened a bit, so going to go with it.

Day off

Started work

Still need to get in 150 grams protein.

But hit my macros

Weigh 246 lbs

So i will not be running test above 400-500 anymore. The sides and gyno is horrible. But my nipples have subsides and much better.

Will be holding off on test for a bit longer. Then only pinning 200-300 mg test a week.

Right now on

600 mg tren A
50 mg winny ed

Very minimal sides, loving this run.

246 lbs, almost at my goal of 250 lbs. eating 4300 cals, and now doing so with no protein powder only meals, healthy meals.

How long should one maintain at a weight before a cut?

Can i just eat at maintenence? And cut that way really slow? By just doing cardio.

How long should one maintain at a weight before a cut?

Can i just eat at maintenence? And cut that way really slow? By just doing cardio.
Don't take this the wrong way, but this log has been absolutely all over the place for months. You make plans, start but then shorten the plan, then switch to something else. You crash your estrogen, then days later gyno is somehow flaring?

Don't take this the wrong way, but this log has been absolutely all over the place for months. You make plans, start but then shorten the plan, then switch to something else. You crash your estrogen, then days later gyno is somehow flaring?
Yeap, tell me about it.

Yet i am about to hit my goal of 250 lbs 6 foot 1 15-16 % bf. Lol

Now think of the stuff i didnt write since it would give to much info away. Youre telling me!

But i am actually finally am on a consistant and positive track in life.

Reactions: T&H
Legs at the moment

Attachments

• ECBF5115-F281-42F4-93E2-0CFCFA7BB52A.jpeg
    ECBF5115-F281-42F4-93E2-0CFCFA7BB52A.jpeg
    676.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 502A3C4B-5954-46D5-AC4E-D87739874487.jpeg
    502A3C4B-5954-46D5-AC4E-D87739874487.jpeg
    624.1 KB · Views: 22
Back