Time for some size!

Pinned for the second time ever in the outer head of bicep. I pinned 1.5 mL in each arm,3 mL total wish me luck. Hope the pip is not too bad. Pinned bold cyp, npp, and prop. In outer head, i usually pin inner head.

I needed more pinning spots, starting to feel hard lumps last for a while in area. Meaning pinning in same spot too often.

Really hoping the insitol allow for bold cyp, if not will try again with bold ace.

I usually pin inner bicep head, but needed a new spot, so did 1 cc in the outer head. I have done that before its just been a while.

Legs today

Forced to do lighter weight more reps, more eccentric motions, and not heavy. Will do a eccentric hypetrophy block for 4 weeks. My body is screaming when i go heavy at the moment, joints. I think its from lowering the e2. But i have been letting it get higher, and of course nipples puffed, but just water, not gland stuff, as glands are same. But watching close.

Also after removing mast and nolva my hair stopped shedding, i did lose a bit that may not come back.

Glad i stopped it, and i added nizorl shampoo in. Shedding stopped.
Var had me losing hair in the handfuls. Mast is similar as far as DHT conversion right?

Var had me losing hair in the handfuls. Mast is similar as far as DHT conversion right?
I stopped the var and no shedding occurs anymore. I was told var is less harsh on hair, which it most definitly is, but its still caused shedding. Now being on only test, npp and bold cyp. I am not shedding at all.

To answer your question
Mast is much much worse then var in regards to dht conversion and hair. If i kept running mast i would of lost all hair. Its the worst, even worse then tren.

In ranking for me it goes
Mast > Tren > Var in regards to dht and hair shedding

I stopped the var and no shedding occurs anymore. I was told var is less harsh on hair, which it most definitly is, but its still caused shedding. Now being on only test, npp and bold cyp. I am not shedding at all.

To answer your question
Mast is much much worse then var in regards to dht conversion and hair. If i kept running mast i would of lost all hair. Its the worst, even worse then tren.

In ranking for me it goes
Mast > Tren > Var in regards to dht and hair shedding
I'm about to hop on a test primo bold cycle so I'm glad to hear your hair is doing well with that. Hoping I don't get hit with that anxiety though. Is bold giving you some good vascularity and hardness? Or how do you see it reflected in your physique?

I'm about to hop on a test primo bold cycle so I'm glad to hear your hair is doing well with that. Hoping I don't get hit with that anxiety though. Is bold giving you some good vascularity and hardness? Or how do you see it reflected in your physique?
Primo may have hair issues, i never ran it though.

If you can get into bold wothout issue, its an amazing compound, especially at 500 mg

Boldoneone give the best look ever. Its this muscle bellied popping look, thats just different, i only saw it for 2 weeks as i couldnt handle anxiety. Its a nice vascular look, and the muscle bellies just look rounder. Its great.

I am trying bold cyp again, been on it for 7 days and i feel the light linger of anxiety again, but I will have bold ace coming and using that so can abort quicker when anxiety hits.

Running insoitol but seems to be just giving me a headache when i take it.

If you can get into bold wothout issue, its an amazing compound, especially at 500 mg

Boldoneone give the best look ever. Its this muscle bellied popping look, thats just different, i only saw it for 2 weeks as i couldnt handle anxiety. Its a nice vascular look, and the muscle bellies just look rounder. Its great.

I am trying bold cyp again, been on it for 7 days and i feel the light linger of anxiety again, but I will have bold ace coming and using that so can abort quicker when anxiety hits.

Best of luck. That sounds like a fun look so i don't blame you for trying to get the bold to take nicely. Fingers crossed primo leaves my hair alone lol

Lmk how it goes and how the anxiety is. Or if you find something to combat it that isnt habit forming.

Do you take Inositol for hematocrit too?

What oral should i take apart of my npp,bold cyp, test stack?

I have adrol, dbol, tbol, sdrol, epistane.

I did run adrol for a bit and got gyno. So done with that.

Thinking of tbol.

Ok need to keep track better

Took today off well needed.

I pinned right glute

Started dbol

Stopped bold cyp? The anxiety is too much again.

So NPP, DBOL, TEST PROP

Dbol 10 mg 4x a day

As soon as i get dhb will be starting that. I will be saving the bold ace for a time i am not already in a job that causes anxiety. I cant have extra anxiety.

To combat e2 from dbol

I tool 10 mg aromasin yesterday, 10 mg nolva.

Will take 10 mg nolva eod.

I took .5 mg arimidex tonight.

So now someone just said nolva and 19-nors can increase prolactin? Anyone know if thats true?

Ok need to keep track better

Took today off well needed.

I pinned right glute

Started dbol

Stopped bold cyp? The anxiety is too much again.

So NPP, DBOL, TEST PROP

Dbol 10 mg 4x a day

As soon as i get dhb will be starting that. I will be saving the bold ace for a time i am not already in a job that causes anxiety. I cant have extra anxiety.

What dosage are you starting the DHB at and what is the stack going to be?

Looking forward to seeing how you respond to it.

AFAIK nolva doesnt do anything to prolactin.

What dosage are you starting the DHB at and what is the stack going to be?

Looking forward to seeing how you respond to it.

AFAIK nolva doesnt do anything to prolactin.
Would be starting at 500 mg,

Will be adding to my npp, test, hgh stack.

Back