Time for some size!

going to do a bro split for a week or two.

Today was back

But will do arms together

Chest seperate

arms

Legs

I have 2 chronic pain i need to subside before i go hard again, so more reps less weight

just read this whole thread. what a roller coaster
Dam dude, you read this whole thing!!!! Geezus. Lol it sure has been a roller coster.

Yes, but all that and i am the biggest i have ever been and strongest.

Have a full time job, and been spending time with family,

Finally have stabability in my life.

Will post some after pics next time i get a nice pump going. And will compare to when i first started.

At the moment

I am 242 lbs and i am pretty dam lean. I would say sub 15% now. I see veins in my traps, legs, abs.

Did legs today

My body is definitly growing at a nice pace.

I have had 3 ppl in the past 2 days randomly say how i am growing by the second, or how have i got so big in just 2 months.

I actually do not like the attention at all.

I like my space and privacy

what are your maxes on compounds? I saw a while back you said you were in the 400s for 1RM on deadlift but with your size and weight and number of cycles your deadlift must be higher

Also how old are you if you don’t mind

what are your maxes on compounds? I saw a while back you said you were in the 400s for 1RM on deadlift but with your size and weight and number of cycles your deadlift must be higher

Also how old are you if you don’t mind
I dont go heavy, but raw with no straps, no back brace and double overhand was 450. But i didnt try higher. And when i do this i dont drop the weight, i go slow like 3 seconds on the eccentric.

I just bought straps, as my grip was giving out. I was able to do that a bunch of times, but only 1x as my grip would not let me go more.

I am starting to believe thats my bodies way of telling me to slow down

Doing a bro split for 2 weeks

Today is chest

I have bursitis on both elbows from overusing and demoing exercising at my job without warming up.

So i stopped any elbow related demos, and going light focusing on constraction. Taking out any exercising that causes elbow pain. I have had this before. It will go away soon. Just have to be more careful, espeacially during triceps

Focusing on slow eccentric motion and drop sets.

Been taking dbol 40 mg a day.

I am so tired all the time. I lowered my hgh dose a little and will for the week to come

I dont go heavy, but raw with no straps, no back brace and double overhand was 450. But i didnt try higher. And when i do this i dont drop the weight, i go slow like 3 seconds on the eccentric.

I just bought straps, as my grip was giving out. I was able to do that a bunch of times, but only 1x as my grip would not let me go more.

I am starting to believe thats my bodies way of telling me to slow down
have you tried chalk or mixed grip? i am 180 lbs and have only done 2 500mg test cycles and after lifting for a year i can bang out 405 for 12 reps with chalk and mixed grip, no belt or wraps, pretty consistently.

have you tried chalk or mixed grip? i am 180 lbs and have only done 2 500mg test cycles and after lifting for a year i can bang out 405 for 12 reps with chalk and mixed grip, no belt or wraps, pretty consistently.
I dont do mixed anymore, as i am to scared to tear bicep, so i just do double over. Yes mixed grip makes a huge difference. Try double over hand 405. There is no Chalk allowed at my gym.

An injury will set back much more then slowly progressing

I have straps i just bought some going to learn how to use them

I agree i should be putting up close to 700, if i didnt keep fuckin up, i would be. Now i am finally consistant in life. We will see in 6 months where i am at.

I added low dose tren to get through this timeframe, i actually think i need a week off from pinning everything. In 4 weeks will do just this. And let my body heal. But first more gains.

FYI even though it's just a pull deadlifts are alot of techniques especially when you start pulling over 400. But tbh unless strength is your goal there is hardly any benefit of going that heavy just for mass building.
I love deadlifts its my favorite lift but it's also a very unfair lift to judge yourself on until you really understand alot of the techniques and realize it's not all about brute strength and ripping the bar from the ground. Also learning those techniques will make you more confident you won't tear that bicep.

FYI even though it's just a pull deadlifts are alot of techniques especially when you start pulling over 400. But tbh unless strength is your goal there is hardly any benefit of going that heavy just for mass building.
I love deadlifts its my favorite lift but it's also a very unfair lift to judge yourself on until you really understand alot of the techniques and realize it's not all about brute strength and ripping the bar from the ground. Also learning those techniques will make you more confident you won't tear that bicep.
Yes i totally agree.

I use deadlifting for hypertrophy. As i do many muscle building exercises after as well.

I have cut so much fat from around my waist, and kept the size up top. That said, my appetite is going to shit. Going to be cruising very soon.

Doing legs today.

Dropping npp.

Running tren a, dbol, and test for a week or two or 3 however long until i start shedding, to polish off my phsyique then cruising for a bit.

I really have no idea how to flex, but would look much better if i knew how, and what height to put camera

Attachments

• 446A4D7F-F6BE-41C6-8D95-3046BA764915.jpeg
    446A4D7F-F6BE-41C6-8D95-3046BA764915.jpeg
    806.4 KB · Views: 39
Back