Time for some size!

I lost about 2% bf for sure. Going to be bulking up these next 2-3 weeks, and cruising.

At 240 lbs right now

Looking good at 240. Posing and camera I'd subjective. Key is lighting. Top down and camera angle doesn't matter as much but I think close to eye level is best only because that's how you and others will naturally see you. Too low will make you look odd and too high makes your head and upper body look bigger proportions vs lower.
I'm no pro lol. But from what I feel/know. Breath deep fill your chest and exhale by pushing your abs in and squeezing. Not vacuum but try to keep the chest puffed while tightening abs. Don't rotate shoulders to far forward or back for proper delt appearance and width. Try to keep upper arms in line with the torso.

With that said you look fine what you are doing in the pics for Posing maybe Pull shoulders back a little unless doing a most muscular is all.

Looking good at 240. Posing and camera I'd subjective. Key is lighting. Top down and camera angle doesn't matter as much but I think close to eye level is best only because that's how you and others will naturally see you. Too low will make you look odd and too high makes your head and upper body look bigger proportions vs lower.
I'm no pro lol. But from what I feel/know. Breath deep fill your chest and exhale by pushing your abs in and squeezing. Not vacuum but try to keep the chest puffed while tightening abs. Don't rotate shoulders to far forward or back for proper delt appearance and width. Try to keep upper arms in line with the torso.

With that said you look fine what you are doing in the pics for Posing maybe Pull shoulders back a little unless doing a most muscular is all.
Nice will keep in mind, i would do full pics but have tats on that side and my back.

Pushing my food these last 3 weeks. Today i ate chicken, couscous, cous cous, chicken, bbq chicken wrap, protein shake. So making sure to eat like this, upping carbs a bit. Trying to eat much more clean. And whole foods. Alot of chicken and cous cous and rice

You keep talking about your gyno flaring running some compounds. Coming from someone who had it and surgery, I don't see it. Think it might be a little in your head.

You keep talking about your gyno flaring running some compounds. Coming from someone who had it and surgery, I don't see it. Think it might be a little in your head.
Yes, i have been really working on getting rid of it, and here my nipples were cold, when they get warm it is totally different, i will purposely take photos when they are like that. When they are warm, they are puffy as shit. If they always looked like this, i would be so so happy.

I will say they have been the best they have ever been. From the nolva and such.

Reactions: T&H
Finally kind of getting there

Attachments

• 992F3A43-3818-4424-939D-43FBFEDF352D.jpeg
    992F3A43-3818-4424-939D-43FBFEDF352D.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 47
See some gyno, dislike

Attachments

• A11DD534-EAE5-4445-828D-FAE8FFA47456.jpeg
    A11DD534-EAE5-4445-828D-FAE8FFA47456.jpeg
    547.1 KB · Views: 44
@Tiredandhot see when it gets like that, so its not terrible now, but its there for sure, been working on it alot, it was alot worse, very pleased where it is now.

Sure do. Only way for permanent elimination is surgery unfortunately. Mine looked exactly like your right nipple area.
Yes i hear that, maybe one day, must be amazing not dealing with it and everytime looking in mirror. Especially after a dbol or tren cycle, it doubles, but then I can shrink it a good amount.

I had this since 15 way before AAS.

Reactions: T&H
Yes i hear that, maybe one day, must be amazing not dealing with it and everytime looking in mirror. Especially after a dbol or tren cycle, it doubles, but then I can shrink it a good amount.

I had this since 15 way before AAS.
If u do go under the knife, choose someone experienced. I went with a local surgeon who done them before, that I felt was good to use. I had excision covered by insurance, I paid like 700 out of pocket.

Turns out he didn't get as much tissue out of one side, and I still have more than I wanted removed. It's worlds better but not happy about it as I was specific about getting as much as possible.

If u do go under the knife, choose someone experienced. I went with a local surgeon who done them before, that I felt was good to use. I had excision covered by insurance, I paid like 700 out of pocket.

Turns out he didn't get as much tissue out of one side, and I still have more than I wanted removed. It's worlds better but not happy about it as I was specific about getting as much as possible.
I hear you, that is good advice. To get surgery worrisome so to not have it done properly is crappy

Legs today.

Geez i am going to be careful, of how heavy i go. But i am really growing well. The dbol is kicking in as the hack pumps were so bad i could only walk 10 feet and had to sit.

If i can keep my food up. I will really be growing to that next level. And staying consistant.

I also need to stay sober or else this all goes to waste.

Leg press
Front squat
Bulgairan squat
Hammy curl
Calf
Leg extensions
Calf
Abs
Abs

I will be staying at 5 iu. Today i took 10 iu.

Actually its half a vial and they test at 12, so its more like 6 iu.

I think its really helping alot.

Pinned both biceps.

Trying to let all these pinning spots heal. They are defintly crunchy from pinning 3 mL a day.

Slowly and steadily getting there

Attachments

• C8AEA8AD-F6E4-4E63-9B1B-65D0FF9AFEAC.jpeg
    C8AEA8AD-F6E4-4E63-9B1B-65D0FF9AFEAC.jpeg
    927.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 2AC8CE8C-B20A-4093-A502-2EBE9BA177BF.jpeg
    2AC8CE8C-B20A-4093-A502-2EBE9BA177BF.jpeg
    858.2 KB · Views: 30
need to eat more.

Did legs today.

I will say i have really been consistant and its paying off.

So badly need to make sure to keep eating more. To maximize it

I will stay on these compoung for 7 more days and then switch to dhb.

Got my dhb and bold ace, going to drop the tren and run these, see how the anxiety is on bold ace

Back