Back and upper back and shoulers

Pinned hgh right belly and pinned hcg left belly

Pinned npp,tren,test right glute

Took epistane and dbol

Did back and shoulders today

Tomorrow will be chest and arms

Pinned right glute

Pinned hcg and hgh

Dropping the tren as i finally brewed up my dhb, so no more tren. To much anxety anyway at this point in time.

So as of now i am on

Hgh, Test Prop, DHB, Dbol, Epistane, Npp

Doses are

5 iu hgh
490 mg test prop
560 mg DHB (pinned this first time today)
Dbol 40 mg
Epistane 20 mg
NPP 210 mg

Last edited:
Dropping the tren as i finally brewed up my dhb, so no more tren. To much anxety anyway at this point in time.

So as of now i am on

Hgh, Test Prop, DHB, Dbol, Epistane, Npp

Doses are

5 iu hgh
490 mg test prop
560 mg DHB (pinned this first time today)
Dbol 40 mg
Epistane 20 mg
NPP 210 mg

Why you drop the tren?

I did chest and biceps today, back and shoulders yesterday, tomorrow is legs.

Really working on doing some growing now. My waist is the smallest it can ever possibly be. So going to watch the crappy food and keep the hgh fasted

I have bold acetate too which i want to run eventually, but taking a moment from all these compoounds with anxiety for a moment

Going to start hammering legs. I need to eat more as i am cutting fat. But i guess thats cool as i have never been so cut. I dont like being cut though. Have to step this up a notch, i keep saying it.

Want to up my leg game. Really get bigger.

How do you get that middle part of the quad?

One of these or the combo of these compounds are making my skin paper thin, its interesting indeed. Pinned my last dose of tren though. I keep saying that but these results are insane. But the DHB will be in effect in 4 days. So no need for tren anymore.

I am almost done with dbol too, will be changing to adrol. As a preworkout. Was loving the dbol as it kept e2 high but i dont even need an AI because one of these compounds is working at an AI, i think the epistane. Litterally shrinking my gyno. But taking 80 mg dbol with it. And not having a gyno flare. Stopping the epistane too when the dbol is done, as i will have crashed e2 if i keep it going.

Back