Time for some size!

I've been doing the same with nolva since you recommended it a while back, it's like no matter how low I drop my e2 with aromasin or arimidex I still get gyno symptoms.

My estro was defo crashed around a week ago due to too much aromasin, my joints and mood are just getting back to normal now but i still had flared up glands all through it.

I ran nolva for about a week and it's down to a pee size lump kind of below/underneath the main gland, it's hard to describe but it's basically unnoticeable and there's almost no pain to the touch.

I'm just unsure how healthy it is to run nolva continuously for a very long time..

My mission right now is to find a blast that I'm happy with gains wise, happy with mentally, and can hopefully keep my e2 in check at the same time with no need for any nolva, let the games begin.
Exactly the AI controls e2 before gyno, but i think cycling a week of nolva when it flares high, is healthier then running an AI the whole cycle. Crashed e2 sucks alot.

And like the said sometimes even with AI gyno the tissue grows.

Thats great with the nolva. I would thinks its not terribly bad for you. Unless you run it for weeks and weeks all the time

I have found that keep test at high end of trt levels and running the other compounds high lessons gyno greatly. So like 250 mg test, and 700 DHB, you will get zero gyno at all.

Then if you dont think thats enough its trying to find another compound. NPP is the best for me. It makes me feel incredible, i have libido high, and little gyno. But if you ran mast with that(i shed so i dont) you would be solid too.

I got bloods, they wont show testosterone but will show everything else. No way they will be good. If they are i will be so very impressed, lol.

Ended up pinning outer bicep bellies, i split it up though, 1.5 cc each. As i have only pinned that area 2 times. It went well.

L delt
R delt
L inner bicep
R inner bicep
Both outer bicep

This now has opened up alot of time for any scare tissue to lessen alot. As i have 4 more new spots now. So the spots i use are above

Then both quads in 2 spots, ventroglutes, glutes

To be honest i started an anti anxiety med since hearing that news. Or else i cant function well. It does hold me water. But i can lift and workout hard. I wont use it all the time. As it has a crappy rebound.

Its gabapentin, this stuff really give you energy too, using it on a leg day, you can life much heavier.

Havent been logging my food. But eating a lot. Like i have 4 lbs of water from yesterday. So cant take that stuff all the time. Ill balloon.

But need to start loggin food, i took a break from doing so

Not the best photos; but its alright, growing nicely, i will be bigger then ever when i finish this cycle/ will be ending it with tren too.

Attachments

• 5D8DB5FF-1DC9-4DD4-BCB2-1FFE0C96E85F.jpeg
    5D8DB5FF-1DC9-4DD4-BCB2-1FFE0C96E85F.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 5FB73F84-A90B-450C-81BB-6E31EFEC1C2A.jpeg
    5FB73F84-A90B-450C-81BB-6E31EFEC1C2A.jpeg
    924.2 KB · Views: 66
  • C0077280-2227-4D62-BF2F-F6C4B473CE24.jpeg
    C0077280-2227-4D62-BF2F-F6C4B473CE24.jpeg
    913 KB · Views: 70
To be honest i started an anti anxiety med since hearing that news. Or else i cant function well. It does hold me water. But i can lift and workout hard. I wont use it all the time. As it has a crappy rebound.

Its gabapentin, this stuff really give you energy too, using it on a leg day, you can life much heavier.
What mg do you take. I have a prescription for my dog. Maybe I'll try it haha.

Pinned right quad

Getting to a physique which is solid, going to be oushing it hard these next 2 weeks.

Been doing 2 hours of cardio a day on top of my workout. Just this this past 2 days

Did chest and. Triceps today

Dam i weigh 238 lbs and added 2 hours of cardio a day. Half is jogging half is walking.
But my body feels incredible. I cant jog super fast and i have flat feet ao it hurts way more thannit should. But thats oretty solid, i usually bike but bike broke.

Pinned left quad

Back biceps today
yesterday chest triceps

Added tren a these last 2 weeks coming up.

So DHB 700, test 700, npp 700 and tren 210

Then will just be on test and something else. I wish it could be bold cyp but i cant. Too much anxiety. I will be out of dhb in 2 week. The only thing left is orals, and npp, and bold cyp

Back