Time for some size!

Pinned both delts, yesterday, 3cc was fine, no pip what so ever. It was 1cc test, 1cc npp, 1 cc DHB, all 100 mg/ml.

Today i did arms. I will not be pinning 3 cc in biceps lol. I wish i could, i split them up, 1.5 cc each, or should i try 3cc in biceps? Seems like alot, as i have a free day now since i can pin all my AAS in one delt.

I don't see how 3cc would be too much for a bicep. I'm not the most versed but tbh I think most muscles can pro. Take up to 5cc especially if it's a thinner oil. Maybe Google knows the limit but I'm sure doctors inject more than that often into smaller muscles

I don't see how 3cc would be too much for a bicep. I'm not the most versed but tbh I think most muscles can pro. Take up to 5cc especially if it's a thinner oil. Maybe Google knows the limit but I'm sure doctors inject more than that often into smaller muscles
Word, interesting. Ill give it a go, the bicep has two muscle and i pin the inner, the outer seems smaller and does not feel as good, unless using slin pins.

I did arms today, 4 exercises for biceps and 4 exercises for triceps.

I think i am going to start making my last set 2 sets really heavy and to failure.

Start working in working sets and drop sets and things as i am looking to fatigue the muscle more. The compounds i am running are really starting to shine. And growth is occurs amazing. Really wanting to get a nice psysique. I always get to a nice physique and something happens and i lose it. And the possibility of jail is annoying because that would lead to losing alot. But will load up on test U before i go.

Google is all over the place one says no more than 5cc on one and 2cc on another and that's both for glute. We know glute can take more
Yes the glute easily takes 4-5.
My delt can 3 i guess,
Quads i do 3 in 2 spots.
VG i know someone on here does 5 cc.
But i never need more then 3cc amount.
I guess lats would be a good idea.

My delt can 3 i guess,
Quads i do 3 in 2 spots.
I'd take into consideration that the glutes most medical practices will recommend high injection on have to be in size ranges that could be as big/small as some of our smallest muscle bellies. Kinda assume the worst hope for the best. Like the glute of a kid vs elderly vs average adult is all what they need to consider when making those recommendations. But the bigger the muscle the more it can hold period so I would say if your rocking 16plus in arms your prob got more arm than alot of people have ass lol unless your just looking at insta hoes.

I'd take into consideration that the glutes most medical practices will recommend high injection on have to be in size ranges that could be as big/small as some of our smallest muscle bellies. Kinda assume the worst hope for the best. Like the glute of a kid vs elderly vs average adult is all what they need to consider when making those recommendations. But the bigger the muscle the more it can hold period so I would say if your rocking 16plus in arms your prob got more arm than alot of people have ass lol unless your just looking at insta hoes.
Well i went for it, feels fine at the moment

My delt can 3 i guess,
Quads i do 3 in 2 spots.
Yeah man, lats are good, they don’t have a lot of nerves either, so it’s pretty comfortable comparing to other places. When pinning sometimes I can’t even feel the needle def recommend.

Did chest today, did feel the 3cc in bicep a bit.

But strength is way up. I am not taking any orals as the DHB, NPP, and test prop are peaking hard.

I just have to eat enough to make the most out of this time period.

Pinning
Left delt
Right delt
Left bicep
Right bicep

Killed my chest workout today. Geez if i finish this cycle i will have gained alot. DHB is legit and best part no shedding or no anxiety, i have the same appetite, and strength up.

This is my new go to cycle. I have no anxiety or shedding.

Only anxiety i have is from situations that suck.

Pinning
Left delt
Right delt
Left bicep
Right bicep

Killed my chest workout today. Geez if i finish this cycle i will have gained alot. DHB is legit and best part no shedding or no anxiety, i have the same appetite, and strength up.

This is my new go to cycle. I have no anxiety or shedding.

Only anxiety i have is from situations that suck.
How's your e2 holding up on this? You feeling any gyno sides? I'm really interested In DHB for my next run

How's your e2 holding up on this? You feeling any gyno sides? I'm really interested In DHB for my next run
Yes hardly any gyno, but a tiny bit of puffiness, not tissue growth. I have used 40 mg nolva maybe 2 times. Try to hold off on AI or Nolva as much as possible. I go by feels and my gyno, which i had since 15, puberty.

I will probably run a week ok nolva soon, to shoot down some of the gyno, but its reversible with nolva. So any that i get will be gone when i run nolva, i also have rolax.

But to answer your question and put into perspective, anadrol makes my gyno the actual tissue grow super fast.
I have maybe 2% gyno growth so far, even at these higher doses.

I usually run 1 week ok nolva here and there and it does wonders. Instead of an AI.

I wonder is DHB has some AI stuff. Because i usually get some more puffiness at 700 mg test. But it seems my body may have “ratioed” out my test levels and e2 levels. But if i was to change something around I would get a flare up.

I suggest 700 mg. It has no sides, what so ever. Because after these 9 more weeks, i will be solid in my body, for what i am used to. So looking forward to it. Will post pics soon.

I have leaned out, but gained muscle for sure.

Yes hardly any gyno, but a tiny bit of puffiness, not tissue growth. I have used 40 mg nolva maybe 2 times. Try to hold off on AI or Nolva as much as possible. I go by feels and my gyno, which i had since 15, puberty.

I will probably run a week ok nolva soon, to shoot down some of the gyno, but its reversible with nolva. So any that i get will be gone when i run nolva, i also have rolax.

But to answer your question and put into perspective, anadrol makes my gyno the actual tissue grow super fast.
I have maybe 2% gyno growth so far, even at these higher doses.

I usually run 1 week ok nolva here and there and it does wonders. Instead of an AI.

I wonder is DHB has some AI stuff. Because i usually get some more puffiness at 700 mg test. But it seems my body may have “ratioed” out my test levels and e2 levels. But if i was to change something around I would get a flare up.

I've been doing the same with nolva since you recommended it a while back, it's like no matter how low I drop my e2 with aromasin or arimidex I still get gyno symptoms.

My estro was defo crashed around a week ago due to too much aromasin, my joints and mood are just getting back to normal now but i still had flared up glands all through it.

I ran nolva for about a week and it's down to a pee size lump kind of below/underneath the main gland, it's hard to describe but it's basically unnoticeable and there's almost no pain to the touch.

I'm just unsure how healthy it is to run nolva continuously for a very long time..

My mission right now is to find a blast that I'm happy with gains wise, happy with mentally, and can hopefully keep my e2 in check at the same time with no need for any nolva, let the games begin.

Back