So my legs workout was

Warm up
Trap bar
Leg press
Glute Hip Thrusts
Leg hammy curl
Leg Extension
Adductor

I am going to be focusing on strength a little bit now that i am running low dose tren and now that its end of cycle.

My elbow feels so much better i can actually press and move again, believe it or not my elbow pain was from how i was holding my iphone, and me cracking my wrists.

Chest and triceps and core

Went to do shoulders and cant as i pinned 3cc in left delt and it killed lol. Trying to work that muscle

Did legs today

Quad focused
Leg press/hack squat standing feet together
Leg press feet together
Quad ext
Hammy curl
Adduct
Abduct
Calf
Calf

Need to get bigger. Going to do back and arms tomorrow then take a day off. It is so hard for me to take a dam day off. The gym is so helpful for my mental health

I’m with you. I feel more alive, more me when I go. I get to express a part of me that doesn’t get expressed otherwise. Go get it and maybe don’t take a day off and have it be an active recovery day

I’m with you. I feel more alive, more me when I go. I get to express a part of me that doesn’t get expressed otherwise. Go get it and maybe don’t take a day off and have it be an active recovery day
For sure may still go to gym and foam roll or something. I totaly agree with what else you said.

Back and biceps

That mean i have to take off tomorrow? I dont think that is possible. I have gone 3 ish weeks in a row, is it really needed? I have 2 more weeks of cycle. I guess i should take a day off, ill still go to gym for an hour and do light abs? Or just totally off.

Killer workout and cardio today. Ugh i want to hit the gym tomorrow. Not sure if ill take a day off. I have one more day of tren, 3 days of dhb, and then i will just be on npp and test at a regular dose. I have no other raws to brew with only orals. Unless i can make a superdrol injectable. But i may just cruise on npp and test. After this 3-5 days.

Went to gym, my body is screaming, so doing super light in the chill bike, and thats all. Will go at 10% for an hour. Active rest my body needs a break

Legs workout after a day off is insane. My legs were so pumped up.

7 legs
Warm up
Deadlift
Hip Thrust
Leg Press
Leg Ext
Adduct
Abduc
Hammy curl

Chest and Triceps today

Did
5 chest
Chest Press
Landmine Press
Incline Flys
Seated side press
Flys
3 triceps
One rope
Rope
Rope different variation

No more dhb

So now just test, npp. But did add var.

Still growing but going to shed some fat now.

Will be fasting today.

Using a ton of hgh today while fasting. I really find when moving around fasted hgh does with fat lose.

Today is back and shoulders and core.

Ok so do e with DHB, NPP, Teat cycle.

Ill take after pics today

Did legs yesterday, pinned left glute today

Back and shoulders today

This is from 2-3 days ago

Attachments

• 7A0B93DF-6E6B-43C5-A0C9-6BCDE5A6C0A3.jpeg
    7A0B93DF-6E6B-43C5-A0C9-6BCDE5A6C0A3.jpeg
    767.4 KB · Views: 34
Back