Time for some size!

How's the NPP going?
Great along with the bold cyp. The med
I am taking is eliminating the anxiety from bold cyp. Running 700 mg each. Just started eating a ton. Biggest i have ever been. Took this week off. Then going hard again. 240 lbs

Going to order some
Dhb and tren and more crap.

Test 200 cyp 2x a week. Then superdrol 15-20 mg pre workout.

I took time off. Need to get more.

Time to track food again.

Will be going for

250 protein
250 carbs
80 fats

2700 cals

Will be doing this this week and seeing how the weight goes. And eating clean. But relying on protein shakes. Maximum 100 grams.

Its been a solid year since tracking. And i am not liking how its going.

Plus i have been lazy.

Also running 800 mg test, 20 mg superdrol doing this for 4 weeks.

Finallt not pinning ED. Pin will be sun, thurs.

Time to track food again.

Will be going for

250 protein
250 carbs
80 fats

2700 cals

Will be doing this this week and seeing how the weight goes. And eating clean. But relying on protein shakes. Maximum 100 grams.

Its been a solid year since tracking. And i am not liking how its going.

Plus i have been lazy.

Also running 800 mg test, 20 mg superdrol doing this for 4 weeks.

Finallt not pinning ED. Pin will be sun, thurs.
You expect to gain muscle on 2700 calories at your weight? Come on brother, you ought to know a little more than that.

I follow you since you started the log, its nice to see updates here .
You want to slowly gain weight? Will add calories on the way? Good luck
Geez, lol nice, this has gone on for a little. Yes will be gaining slowly. Cutting out junk food, like the 4 ice cream cones i ate 2 nights ago. Just solid foods at 3000, 70 grams fats, and will do for a week. Get in the groove and gauge how full or hungry i am. And actually weigh food. Going to slowly do a nice gain.

Ok so havent counted food, as i am just eating around it. But going to start this weekend and meal prep, then take a week at a time. Working a different job and trying to figure out best way to get food in.

After tracking my meal today been eating alot more than ai relaized. But alot more fats.

4000 cals easy

But fats are at 150

Would like to lower those to 84 and up carbs.

Protein intake is perfect for now.

But will need to up to gain weight,

Today i did legs

I take the sdrol 1 hr preowrk

But going to change to 2 hours preworkout of feeling.

Also been going alot lighter and more hypertrophic training, using dropsets. So lighter weight more reps. Going to do this for the superdrol part of this. Not going heavy. But a TON of reps:

Finally the weekend to get some time to meal prep and get going.

Legs yesterday
Did Back and Shoulders today
Chest or arms tomorrow

You can litterally feel superdrol when taken. You feel agression, just this weird uncomfortable assertive muscle action, and libido goes crazy, must take 2 hours 30 min-3 hours,before workout thats when you feel it at like 4 hour mark which would be during workout. I only felt this while on it with JUST test.

Finally the weekend to get some time to meal prep and get going.

Legs yesterday
Did Back and Shoulders today
Chest or arms tomorrow

You can litterally feel superdrol when taken. You feel agression, just this weird uncomfortable assertive muscle action, and libido goes crazy, must take 2 hours 30 min-3 hours,before workout thats when you feel it at like 4 hour mark which would be during workout. I only felt this while on it with JUST test.
I don't get that running SD Preworkout, but I do with Anadrol. It's crazy how AAS affects everyone differently.

I don't get that running SD Preworkout, but I do with Anadrol. It's crazy how AAS affects everyone differently.
This is the first time i have felt it, when i ran it stacked with other AAS i just was hit with lethargy, this time energy. Since used solo with just test. Which is good to know. Its freaking strong, in results too. So not lifting heavy.

i can agree with this, preworkout superdrol is one of my favorites.

Back