Time for some size!

How much gh?
Underground or Pharma?
5 iu but just switch to 3 iu, to make it last until the source restocks, i am low of funds. QSC hgh. Its the only one i can afford and they are on point.

I will most likely order a kit every paychecm moving forward. 5 iu lasts 20 days, 3 iu 30 days.

I need to save some money

Got my brew done.

36 mL Deca using 9.5 grams 2/20 whish makes it ~ 260mg/ml. But being the deca was 95%. More like 250 mg/mL

33 mL DHB using 3 grams 2/20 making it
90 mg/ml.

12 mL Test Cyp 1.1 grams 2/20 making it
90 mg/ml.

I pinned 2 mL of each because i could not fit that into the last vial since i poured to much oil each time.

So pinned 500 mg Deca right quad

90 mg dhb Left VG and 90 mg Right VG

180 mg test cyp in left quad.

Depending on the pip i may pin MWF or may pin ED will see how bad the pip is at each location.

Did legs today 6 leg workouts.

My eating is not the best, i cut alot because of it during my higher dose cruise, and stayed the same weight. But being i am bulking and adding much more AAS i am going to make sure to eat and track or else the AAS are useless if you dont eat right

I know we don't know each other in real life, but it is good to take a break once in a while. A real break, not a high cruise. Just popping in with concern every few months/ years as a reminder to watch your health. It's important, and there are persons in your life who rely on you.

I know we don't know each other in real life, but it is good to take a break once in a while. A real break, not a high cruise. Just popping in with concern every few months/ years as a reminder to watch your health. It's important, and there are persons in your life who rely on you.
I appreciate it, this will be my last blast for a bit. I will be a size i finally was looking for. Then i will cruise. A real trt cruise.

That said will be getting bloodwork november 1.

I appreciate it, this will be my last blast for a bit. I will be a size i finally was looking for. Then i will cruise. A real trt cruise.

That said will be getting bloodwork november 1.
Alright man, I'm going to hold you to it and quote this post if you stray from your plans in the future. I too am concerned, especially after your last bloodwork and your decision to continue blasting. Don't want anything bad to happen to you.

hows the DBH pip. i couldnt move my leg when i was doing 400 DHB
Zero pip, when homebrewing you will have much less pip the. Buying from someone. Ill be pinning 180 mg MWF the DHB. To get as close to 600 mg. Since i messed up a little on the beaker measurements, was going for 100 mg.

Will have to be pinning ed to get the doses i want with the doses i have in vials, i thought i could eod or mwf but too much volume to fit in 3 mL syringe.

So pinning

1mL or 90 mg ed for 630 DHB
1mL or 90 mg ed for 630 Test Cyp
.4 mL or 75 mg for 525 Deca

So will do this for some time. I have 30 mL of each of these doses then ill have to rebrew in 4 weeks.

Here is where I am starting with in terms of physique

Attachments

• B9F19C05-9A19-41A3-8C56-61B1BA11CAB7.jpeg
    B9F19C05-9A19-41A3-8C56-61B1BA11CAB7.jpeg
    756.2 KB · Views: 41
  • F012424A-4B36-4034-86E6-8F04C86FD21A.jpeg
    F012424A-4B36-4034-86E6-8F04C86FD21A.jpeg
    639.3 KB · Views: 41
Will be starting eating what i said before

3800 cals equals
End up being approx
300 protein
500 carbs
110 fats

Will only use 100 grams of protein in shakes a day max. Rest real food.

Pinned right delt.

Did legs today
Deadlift
Hip thrust roague machine
Hammy curl
One leg push back
Abductor
Adductor
Calves
Calves

Did posterior legs

Next legs will be anterior