Time for some size!

Upping my food game. As i am at 235 lbs again. Waste is thinner then ever and i am more vascular, i lost a ton of strength but that will come back.

Today i took

100 mg DHB, 100 mg NPP, 100 mg test P. This is my cycle going forward. This shit is working well thus far. Only 3 weeks in.

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow

Upping my food game. As i am at 235 lbs again. Waste is thinner then ever and i am more vascular, i lost a ton of strength but that will come back.

Today i took

100 mg DHB, 100 mg NPP, 100 mg test P. This is my cycle going forward. This shit is working well thus far. Only 3 weeks in.

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow

how do you perform, feel and look on this stack? Is that just 300mg total weekly?

Do you notice the DHB in there at 100mg?

how do you perform, feel and look on this stack? Is that just 300mg total weekly?

Do you notice the DHB in there at 100mg?
No lol its 100 mg ED, 700 mg each lol. I just started. But my libido is amazing, workouts hard, have energy, have zero anxiety, and sleep well. Will do this for 10 weeks, and re evalutate.

its amazing how much muscle glycogen and water retention i had in my body. Muscle glycogen is good, but way to much water. I had 10 lbs of water. Right now

I am holding about 3 lbs water. I am at 230 lbs, 6 foot 1. 12% bf.

I was a ballon animal! Which was great for strength, because my strength and joint are shit at the moment.
How exactly did you remove all the water?

Looking good bro

How exactly did you remove all the water?

Looking good bro
i got prescribed a medication that got rid of it, from my doctor. And stopped pinning AAS for 2 weeks. This kind of crashed my estrogen.

my estrogen has been super low and just started rising. As my joints are not killing me like they were.

Pinned left delt, did a full 3cc, will see how it feels tomorrow, hope i can do that, as i was doing half in one and half in other. Would free up a nice spot if all 3 cc is tolerated

May drop the dhb down to 500 mg so i can tun it 12 weeks, or if i run it at 700 it will be 9 weeks. As i dont have money to get more raws, at the moment.

Is 500 mg dhb enough, or should i just run 700 for the 9 weeks? Or 500 at 12 weeks

So i got sick 1 week ago 3-4 weeks into cycle, hence i am restarting. Ahould i tun the DHB for 9 weeks at 700 mg, or 500 mg for 12 weeks?

So i got sick 1 week ago 3-4 weeks into cycle, hence i am restarting. Ahould i tun the DHB for 9 weeks at 700 mg, or 500 mg for 12 weeks?

Yes.

How are we supposed to know this? you are asking a question without any context.

Could run 200 for 20 weeks, could run 600 for 10.. what are you trying to get out of it. What are your individual needs? No stranger on the internet can really answer this question for you. We can make some general conclusions based off of what others have ran DHB at, but its a crapshoot.

You can run DHB for 4-8 weeks, you can run it for the rest of your life.. you can do whatever. There is no "you should run dhb at XYZ for XYZ".

Yes.

How are we supposed to know this? you are asking a question without any context.

Could run 200 for 20 weeks, could run 600 for 10.. what are you trying to get out of it. What are your individual needs? No stranger on the internet can really answer this question for you. We can make some general conclusions based off of what others have ran DHB at, but its a crapshoot.

You can run DHB for 4-8 weeks, you can run it for the rest of your life.. you can do whatever. There is no "you should run dhb at XYZ for XYZ".
i am trying to optimize hypertrophy. So eating well and at my macros that i had success with.

I am just trying to figure out if 9 weeks is to short, being its cypionate. I believe DHB has the same half life as cypionate.

What is the reccommended amount of time DHB is ran?

Test cyp is usually reccommened to be ran for 12-16 weeks when cycling since it peaks at week 4-5.

i am trying to optimize hypertrophy. So eating well and at my macros that i had success with.

I am just trying to figure out if 9 weeks is to short, being its cypionate. I believe DHB has the same half life as cypionate.

What is the reccommended amount of time DHB is ran?

Test cyp is usually reccommened to be ran for 12-16 weeks when cycling since it peaks at week 4-5.
I think it would make sense to run it for that little bit longer like 12 weeks at the slightly lower dose, your dose @500mg is still a very reasonable dose and I personally tend to find that when running longer esters they really shine in those last few weeks, I've never ran DHB tho..

Well since it's a long ester you may still get stronger benefits by just keeping your dose and riding the down wave of its effects. But if your ok with it not being as potent just lower. Does not seem like a negative either way just unfortunate. My logic ask me if I wouldn't taper deca why taper dhb? I could be wrong but if the benefits of higher dose is better keep running that until you cant.

I think it would make sense to run it for that little bit longer like 12 weeks at the slightly lower dose, your dose @500mg is still a very reasonable dose and I personally tend to find that when running longer esters they really shine in those last few weeks, I've never ran DHB tho..
I agree, seems so. Especially with other compounds too. Just growing very nicely too at the moment.

Well since it's a long ester you may still get stronger benefits by just keeping your dose and riding the down wave of its effects. But if your ok with it not being as potent just lower. Does not seem like a negative either way just unfortunate. My logic ask me if I wouldn't taper deca why taper dhb? I could be wrong but if the benefits of higher dose is better keep running that until you cant.
If i could get more DHB raws i will. Just no funds right now. But looking for some. Its not alot of money. 100$, but i just bought every other compound known to man. But i am loving DHB, because there is no anxiety increase or hair loss.

Anxiety and hairloss take away everything, besides, test, DHB, deca/npp, adrol, dbol, var. basically. And i grow well on most of these

Does anyone know if i stop pinning my Test prop for 5 days then get labs will they show low even if I still pin, the NPP and DHB.

Would i have to stop everything to show low?

I need to show in range or low, on my labs. But i dont want to stop the npp and DHB. So does the labwork just pick up on test and test levels?

Does anyone know if i stop pinning my Test prop for 5 days then get labs will they show low even if I still pin, the NPP and DHB.

Would i have to stop everything to show low?

I need to show in range or low, on my labs. But i dont want to stop the npp and DHB. So does the labwork just pick up on test and test levels?

I'm not sure about npp but I believe deca can give a false high test reading, I had bloods taken not long ago on 350 test 600 deca and when I posted them here a few chimed in and told me my test was coming back so high because it was also picking up the nandrolone.

Maybe someone else more knowledgeable can drop in and clarify.

Here are the bloods anyway Screenshot_20220713-015801_OneDrive.jpg

I'm not sure about npp but I believe deca can give a false high test reading, I had bloods taken not long ago on 350 test 600 deca and when I posted them here a few chimed in and told me my test was coming back so high because it was also picking up the nandrolone.

Maybe someone else more knowledgeable can drop in and clarify.

Here are the bloods anyway View attachment 169097
Ok will have to see, might just go for it

Back