Tired of being a fat fuck - 1st mini-cycle

avisual

I've decided to document my first cycle to keep myself accountable and share my experiences for people in a similar situation to mine.

Stats:
- Height: 177cm
- Weight: 92-93kg
- BF percentage: around 25%

PEDs:
- 230mg Test E (100mg taken every 3rd day)
- 40mg Anavar (divided into two servings per day)

I'm prescribed 125mcg T4 and 15mcg T3 per day, which has brought my fT3 to the upper end of the reference range. I've also ordered some Semaglutide that's going to arrive tomorrow or on Friday. My plan is to start with 0.375mg.

I've been working out naturally for 1.5 years without really paying attention to my diet, but at least my training was pretty good so I hope I won't end up as a twig after this cut.

Nutrition:
- 2200 calories (50/30/20 protein/carbs/fat percentages)
- meat, fish, eggs, egg whites, whey protein, potatoes, oats, bread, vegetables, fruit, skyr, nuts

Training:
- 4x per week (Push-Pull-Rest-Rest-Upper-Lower-Rest)
- 15000 steps per day

Goals:
- lose as much fat as possible in two months
- minimize muscle loss

If my calculations are correct I would need to lose more than 15kg to create a good starting point for a proper bulking phase. I think that's possible and if I fail miserably at least we all have something to laugh at.

Training:
- 4x per week (Push-Pull-Rest-Rest-Upper-Lower-Rest)

Could consider adding quad-focused and glute-focused leg days so it isn't so focused solely on upper body.

Unless you have massively muscled legs, working on them provides many overall benefits to body composition and quality of life imo. Plus stretching, cardio, etc.

Could consider adding quad-focused and glute-focused leg days so it isn't so focused solely on upper body.

Unless you have massively muscled legs, working on them provides many overall benefits to body composition and quality of life imo. Plus stretching, cardio, etc.
DEFINITELY don't be skipping on leg days.... or even posterior chain days. the body needs that stuff to be stronk!