Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

Another bloodwork on titans test e at 150 per week e7d previous was on test C.

Numbers are not representative of my response to titans gear, this was 1 weeks jab after not jabbing for 2 weeks prior previously so levels had dropped and needed a few more weeks to reach homeostasis (would be around 1200-1400 normally). I respond high around 8-12x usually.

Anyway golden as always, bang on same response as any 'pharma' I've ever used.

About to do a run of his new test c 250 and will post labs in 6-8 weeks.

P.s e2 was only that high from taking dbol week of and morning of doing this bloodwork.
Check your Estros mate, mainly for health reasons.

well the e2 reading is completely useless seeing as 7α-Methyl-E2 doesn't flag on any e2 test. then its like, why do you need to know what your testosterone is when a test capped at 52 is only going to give an actual integer value on testosterone doses under 300/week, which you're dosing well over.

First argument regarding the different type of estro is correct, still want to see if I have any elevated estros from the testo though. Why do I need to check my test level. Well, basically because I want to make sure if the shit I'm injecting actually has some testo in it.

well the e2 reading is completely useless seeing as 7α-Methyl-E2 doesn't flag on any e2 test. then its like, why do you need to know what your testosterone is when a test capped at 52 is only going to give an actual integer value on testosterone doses under 300/week, which you're dosing well over.
Would a 7α-Methyl-E2 show accurate E2 reading when the ultrasensitive method is used?
In my last test after adding Tren A at just 15mg a day showed my estogen levels at 675 N/mol. I have found another lab that uses LC/MS and will be booking for around the end of April.

Would a 7α-Methyl-E2 show accurate E2 reading when the ultrasensitive method is used?
In my last test after adding Tren A at just 15mg a day showed my estogen levels at 675 N/mol. I have found another lab that uses LC/MS and will be booking for around the end of April.

nope. it will just ultra show 17b-estrodial. you would literally need to find a lab that will test using sensitive, for 7a-methyl-e2 specifically.

yeah, tren fucks with non-sensitive testing.

nope. it will just ultra show 17b-estrodial. you would literally need to find a lab that will test using sensitive, for 7a-methyl-e2 specifically.

yeah, tren fucks with non-sensitive testing.
Thank you for the response. I will check with BloodlabUK they were recommended to me by a prep coach. Double what Medichecks and other labs charge but they have no caps and I know they do the ultra sensitive test for Oestrogen, just now need to check for 7a-methyl-e2. I am sure they will as there clients are bodybuilders/Pros.

Thank you for the response. I will check with BloodlabUK they were recommended to me by a prep coach. Double what Medichecks and other labs charge but they have no caps and I know they do the ultra sensitive test for Oestrogen, just now need to check for 7a-methyl-e2. I am sure they will as there clients are bodybuilders/Pros.
please report back if they do.

These arrived today guys.
Ordered Thursday and titan said he would post Friday.
Quick response and everything looking good in the vials.

Will update then the monster starts to appear after pinning...
Shame he hasn't got the orals sorted yet as I'm after some Tbol.

Anyone know good source for orals?

Attachments

• use.jpg
    use.jpg
    980.7 KB · Views: 90
Back