Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

These arrived today guys.
Ordered Thursday and titan said he would post Friday.
Quick response and everything looking good in the vials.

Will update then the monster starts to appear after pinning...
Shame he hasn't got the orals sorted yet as I'm after some Tbol.

Anyone know good source for orals?
the other active UK source on this board, Chilton, may be of use to you.

Never tried MCT before so wondering if it's that. Will try my next one and see how that goes if not I'll switch
its 400mg/ml. have you use testosterone at 400mg/ml before? its one of those things where the concentrations are going up to the point where it can piss off your body if you're not used to it or tolerant of it. it also has enanthate in it which can just annoy the fuck out of anyone at any point these days at seemingly any concentration.

Anybody tried titans test 400 and experienced pip? Pinned 0.5ml Friday in glute and still pretty sore!
Was that your first pin for a while?

I hadn't pinned for two years and the first two in my glutes crippled me. Subsequent pins and I felt nothing at all.

Last edited:
I did some blood work and my test serum results look low to me. I am doing 280mg of titan test cypionate, my test levels previously on 200mg were over 50nmol/L anyone else noticed anything with the test cyp?

Attachments

• 31618980-D4BF-470C-9DC6-6133102AE4B5.jpeg
    31618980-D4BF-470C-9DC6-6133102AE4B5.jpeg
    243.8 KB · Views: 50
I did some blood work and my test serum results look low to me. I am doing 280mg of titan test cypionate, my test levels previously on 200mg were over 50nmol/L anyone else noticed anything with the test cyp?

I wouldnt expect over 50nmol/L on 200mg Test C, probably some inconsistency in the blood tests.

When did you pull bloods? How long after your jab etc? Was this consistence with both tests?

I wouldnt expect over 50nmol/L on 200mg Test C, probably some inconsistency in the blood tests.

When did you pull bloods? How long after your jab etc? Was this consistence with both tests?

I pulled bloods on the Wednesday and last jab was the Monday before, I will generally do all of my blood tests this way after running a compound for around 2 months.

Back