Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

I did some blood work and my test serum results look low to me. I am doing 280mg of titan test cypionate, my test levels previously on 200mg were over 50nmol/L anyone else noticed anything with the test cyp?
What is the question you're trying to ask here? Do your bloods mean that the gear is bad?

What is the question you're trying to ask here? Do your bloods mean that the gear is bad?
The question I asked is if anyone had noticed anything with the test cyp. If no one else has there are other factors that could give a lower reading. It doesn’t necessarily mean the gear is underdosed or bad, I will test again in a few weeks.

The question I asked is if anyone had noticed anything with the test cyp. If no one else has there are other factors that could give a lower reading. It doesn’t necessarily mean the gear is underdosed or bad, I will test again in a few weeks.
its tested via HPLC like all their other gear has. im pretty sure someone has also done their own HPLC on one of their products and it came out the same. so no, there is nothing "to notice" until such times as its HPLC'd to be a problem. it is why blood tests are a complete waste of time if you're somehow trying to check the dosing of gear, all they show is your individual response at that singular point in time. if you feel that at this point in time, you are not responding as you want, as in you are not gaining, then up your dose. don't do it based on random number on a piece of paper that has you now thinking that something is wrong.

10 weeks on 500 Test C (MCT) + 400NPP a week, split into eod injections, had a venous sample on the morning of the day between injections.

Happy to say no pip issues, delivery and comms were great as usual.
TL TC+NPP Wk10.png

Back