Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

For the foreseeable we will not be accepting any new customers.

Existing customers it is business as usual.

Cheers,

Just a quick update, I am on week 6 of a basic Test E cycle. My results have been amazing so far. I’m pulling bloods this week and will compare my pre cycle to now labs. I haven’t had much PIP (except for the first time on a virgin muscle ) and Im feeling really good. Im having mild sides that are balanced out with .5 of Armidex. I’m currently working on sourcing some HCG to combat some atrophy. Other than that, I will be returning back to Titan.

Just a quick update, I am on week 6 of a basic Test E cycle. My results have been amazing so far. I’m pulling bloods this week and will compare my pre cycle to now labs. I haven’t had much PIP (except for the first time on a virgin muscle ) and Im feeling really good. Im having mild sides that are balanced out with .5 of Armidex. I’m currently working on sourcing some HCG to combat some atrophy. Other than that, I will be returning back to Titan.
Titan does usually have HCG but not got any in stock i was told about 2 weeks wait, i need some HCG myself so hoping titan gets some more. Just placed an order today myself for 3 vials of test cyp in MCT oil hoping its better pip wise then the gso i used previously, when i get bloods done i will post them up.

Titan does usually have HCG but not got any in stock i was told about 2 weeks wait, i need some HCG myself so hoping titan gets some more. Just placed an order today myself for 3 vials of test cyp in MCT oil hoping its better pip wise then the gso i used previously, when i get bloods done i will post them up.
I usually get mine from @Titan Labs but use @PCT24X7.COM when he’s out of stock.

Recent bloodwork on 500mg per week of titans test e, pinning Monday and Thursday, venous blood sample taken Thursday morning prior to injection.

Attachments

• 5F0482E2-C770-479E-9BAC-A3629DFDA079.jpeg
    5F0482E2-C770-479E-9BAC-A3629DFDA079.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 64
7 weeks running 200mg test c per week. How's it looking?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707_190449_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_190449_Samsung Internet.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20230707_190504_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_190504_Samsung Internet.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 37
How often do u take the .5 of armidex is it daily or every other day?...just wondering cause starting my 2nd cycle and my first was several years ago and had start of gyno but was taking drops I believe.5 every other but can't remember. It really helped quick...any suggestions...wanna have on hand as a just in case

Im having same issue have ordered from titan around 4 times last order only being around 3 weeks ago however wanting to place another order from him, have messaged on wikr (saturday) and email however not got nothing back? Seems like im not the only one.

Im having same issue have ordered from titan around 4 times last order only being around 3 weeks ago however wanting to place another order from him, have messaged on wikr (saturday) and email however not got nothing back? Seems like im not the only one.
The web site is down too

The web site is down too
Yea the website has been down since he stopped accepting new orders, the last order i placed in june was fine messaged him on wikr and email response was swift as usual however now i cant seem to get hold of him..... Is everyone else having the same issue?

Yea the website has been down since he stopped accepting new orders, the last order i placed in june was fine messaged him on wikr and email response was swift as usual however now i cant seem to get hold of him..... Is everyone else having the same issue?
Ah I see yea sorry

Back