Titan Labs (UK Domestic and EU)

How you finding that cycle pal? Looking to do something similar in the next month or so
Really happy with it mate, looked full constantly, up 13.5KG at Week 14 and stronger every week without being too much of a bloatlord. Had no issues at all with pip despite the frequent injections & volume.

Only complaints would be BP creeping up & some weird sexual/mental sides that started around 4-6 weeks in. Dick worked fine just was abit numb and could hardly cum. Also had some strange anxious & paranoid thoughts occasionally and became really vindictive about minor things but these settled down.

Just a couple things for you to look out for mate, Nandrolone can do some strange things sometimes

Really happy with it mate, looked full constantly, up 13.5KG at Week 14 and stronger every week without being too much of a bloatlord. Had no issues at all with pip despite the frequent injections & volume.

Only complaints would be BP creeping up & some weird sexual/mental sides that started around 4-6 weeks in. Dick worked fine just was abit numb and could hardly cum. Also had some strange anxious & paranoid thoughts occasionally and became really vindictive about minor things but these settled down.

Just a couple things for you to look out for mate, Nandrolone can do some strange things sometimes

Cheers for the detailed post mate, sounds good.

Will keep you updated on how I get on.

Hi Titan,

No issues in shipping to NI? Looking forward to placing an order soon.
I'm in Northern Ireland / belfast myself mate and have been ordering from titan for over a year now.

Anything I've ordered from them has arrived within a day or two.

Running 140mg GSO Cyp + 1300iu HcG, with no ai. Injecting SubQ eod, only get pip like every other week at most.

Pretty happy with the results, going to try the MCT Cyp next and might experiment with low dose primo as an ai for TRT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230528-153823__03.jpg
    Screenshot_20230528-153823__03.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 49
Long term titan user here running .2ml test cyp and .2ml deca twice per week for grand total .4ml of each. Approx 80mg test cyp and 120mg deca. Wonderful cruise everything smooth and consistent. About to reup now, will report back on next batch, latest bloods below, prolactin and estrogen in good places and well over free test range, feeling awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot (128).png
    Screenshot (128).png
    101.6 KB · Views: 34
Long term titan user here running .2ml test cyp and .2ml deca twice per week for grand total .4ml of each. Approx 80mg test cyp and 120mg deca. Wonderful cruise everything smooth and consistent. About to reup now, will report back on next batch, latest bloods below, prolactin and estrogen in good places and well over free test range, feeling awesome.
Absolutely beautiful, I love low dose sub q using
@Titan Labs

Back