Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Hey guys, I blocked Titter so he can’t read this post.

Let’s fuck with him and no one sign up until tomorrow. He’ll think he made a bad mistake.

Well, I’d have to say warm, living pussy is better, but to each their own. I guess you never have to worry about being told no or “not tonight dear, I have a headache.”

Well I’d have to say you are wrong sir. Don’t knock it until you try it. You can do all the freaky shit living woman won’t allow. Ya know like break her finger off and use it as a butt plug while also fish hooking her with an actual hook... good times

But yes it means living dead. Lol. Nothing beats a warm creamy pussy man, you know dis.

Well I’d have to say you are wrong sir. Don’t knock it until you try it. You can do all the freaky shit living woman won’t allow. Ya know like break her finger off and use it as a butt plug while also fish hooking her with an actual hook... good times

But yes it means living dead. Lol. Nothing beats a warm creamy pussy man, you know dis.
LMAO... you are frickin warped man. I like that!

When I see your handle it reminds me of the song “Living Dead Girl” by Rob Zombie.

Sponsors

Latest posts