Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Because oral magnesium isn’t absorbed easily. By picking 3 and 4 you just increased the dosage to allow some absorption.

Topical magnesium is absorbed almost 100%
I know you went through this before but what stuff is filtered good???
did you ever figure that out?
I have enough pains from all the pricks in my skin ..
Constantly feel like I’m running through a Stickerbush .. teach me chemo Sabe I want to learn

Lol Red Bull gives me cramps actually. On top of addy and or Clen that is. Anyway if I remember correctly I needed a few thousand mg of taurine spread out a few times a day to finally knock out Clen cramps. Needed some magnesium too. Potassium didn’t matter.
Only access i have to redbull is with vodka and that is only for the strippers. I drink cheap caffeine packets or white monsters (racist?) when i can.

Idgaf what time zone. I use the sun and my tail.
I think you have a madhouse going on by going private at the moment ( deservingly you earned that shit)
and u know how I have felt about your safety selfishly.
are you going to slow orders down to address this or should we carry-on as usual bossman...??
Maybe wait a day or so or no biggy about placing an order??

I think you have a madhouse going on by going private at the moment ( deservingly you earned that shit)
and u know how I have felt about your safety selfishly.
are you going to slow orders down to address this or should we carry-on as usual bossman...??
Maybe wait a day or so or no biggy about placing an order??
You asked before. Same answer. If you have an order then email it. I'm not closed.

Headed to the gym and I’m trying to catch up on the thread and boom! runon:p to this!!
Fuckin priceless! Lmao!!
Had to stop and comment on this shit! I’ll continue playing catch-up now :D
BOLDER KILL IT BRO ... I got mine in around 1230 today and it was great !!! It’s 6:02 am in Beijing China

Titter, I’m really sorry man, I wanted to be one of the first butthole scans submitted. But I had Indian food and the curry has my asshole blown out so bad that I’m afraid I’ll register as @balco after a drunken gangbang in the hood.

I’m gonna have to wait til tomorrow night to submit.

BOLDER KILL IT BRO ... I got mine in around 1230 today and it was great !!! It’s 6:02 am in Beijing China
Cooo... it’s swole-thirty up here at 8 mile!
Eminem and I are doing a push workout today. :cool:
We’re eating m&m’s and listening to Salt n Peppa on our Walkman cassette tape player. :cool:
Shoulders, chest, and tris are swellin’ up and all I hear is....
Push it, push it,...
push it real good! :cool:

I gotta go... it’s Marshall’s set! :D
:p

@ONDRUN imma get mine in tonight too,
in deee ole lady ;):p

Titter, I’m really sorry man, I wanted to be one of the first butthole scans submitted. But I had Indian food and the curry has my asshole blown out so bad that I’m afraid I’ll register as @balco after a drunken gangbang in the hood.

I’m gonna have to wait til tomorrow night to submit.

Well dad you are in luck, poopy diarrhea buttholes are his favorite. Bonus points if your butthole hairs have poop stuck to them.

Sponsors

Latest posts