Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Holy fuck. Worst tren cough of my life.

The diuretic effect of caffeine does not overcome the hydration of the liquid it’s carried in.

For those of you filling my box (gay af) sign up will start at 8 pm central. Not before. Got some other stuff going till this evening.
I’m sure I probably missed it but how is your sign up going to work? Just not sure how you can keep tabs on who’s who without keeping the emails/usernames.

I’m sure I probably missed it but how is your sign up going to work? Just not sure how you can keep tabs on who’s who without keeping the emails/usernames.
I'm accepting 37 people. Midgets count as half. After that you can still get in but you have to either get a TGI tattoo or be forced into slave labor and work in the elysian fields for 3 days.

Titanium uses patented anal scanning technology to individually identify each client. He doesn’t keep names or addresses just a bunch of hairy butthole pictures on his computer.

I'm accepting 37 people. Midgets count as half. After that you can still get in but you have to either get a TGI tattoo or be forced into slave labor and work in the elysian fields for 3 days.
Nono, I'm asking how you will identify, let's say 4 weeks out from the acceptance of your clients, who are your clients. Memorizing emails instead of writing them down?