Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Eat a banana, ya' drama queen.
I ate plenty of bananas everyday didn’t do jack; but beets is a whole different ballgame..
My first bad cramp ever was two years ago and was during a cycle;fucker hurt for two ,three days..I was asleep woke up screaming in pain pussy or NOT..
and the way that shIT felt to me something is fucked up and somethings wrong ...
so I had to back off the AA and when I started it again I could feel it coming on ..then I read an article and wrote everything down and picked up the list of magnesiums- and I never felt that shit again!!!
all the soreness went away
I feel like a brand new person to this day ... and the way I feel now is that everybody is magnesium deficient and you don’t know it...just go get it and report back..

Damn guys, it’s just one day of cramps lol.
If you EVER experience any cramps it’s not normal!!!
it’s not something that comes with building muscle... it’s the first flag that is thrown by the body that says it’s deficient !!
you have too much calcium going in and not enough magnesium to back it up ...I promise you i’ve never had another cramp again and I sure u I didn’t have it for my first 40 years...
The older you get the more magnesium ..
The faster you grow you need more magnesium ..
you drink a whole shit load of milk like I do go get the magnesium ..
I think everyone here is awesome and supportive and a rough bunch of alpha males for sure...

Real excited. Placed a nice sized order of some of the blend and TNE and var and tbol and mast and Tren and some other goodies. Order communication and directions were clear, no b.s, and very fast response time. Not used to this level of customer service - gave me a quarter chub. @Oldschool , get your grumpy ass over here and bend over for daddy.
Lol. A quarter chub has you coming out of the closet you fag? You'd be better off just staying behind that screen. We ever met in person I would skull fuck you with your own "quarter chub". Thanks for the laugh though.