Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Real excited. Placed a nice sized order of some of the blend and TNE and var and tbol and mast and Tren and some other goodies. Order communication and directions were clear, no b.s, and very fast response time. Not used to this level of customer service - gave me a quarter chub. @Oldschool , get your grumpy ass over here and bend over for daddy.

Been on a 50/50 test e, c run for 5 weeks (275 mg on Mondays and again on Thursdays) I'm planning to stay on test e (300mg on m/ th) for a total of 16 weeks (11 to go) I plan to add in some tren a and Winstrol at some point during this cycle.

As it stands I plan to add the tren next week (week 6) and run it 4 weeks until week 10. I'll continue with the test e at 300mg 2x/ wk but without the tren just the test for 2-3 weeks at which point I'll add the Winnie to the test to finish out this cycle.

Would love some insight from the community on this... What do y'all think?

That is a good idea.

Do you run test under all of it?
Yes. My offseason looked like this (shameless plug for my daily log):
Weeks 1-4
Test Cyp - 750
Deca - 500 (NPP kick)
Dbol - 25-50mg (cut after week 3 for wrecking my apetite

Weeks 5-8
Test Cyp - 750
Deca - 500

Weeks 9-10
Test Cyp - 750
Deca - 500
Tren - 350

Weeks 11-12
Test Cyp - 750
Deca - 500

Weeks 13-14
Test Cyp - 750
Deca - 500
Inj SDrol - 12.5-20mg

Weeks 15-16
Test Cyp - 750
Deca - 500
Tren - 350

For those curious, this got me from 198 to maxing out at 220 (3iu gH included) with peak cals at 6500 (500/850/120).

Last edited:
Song for you guys today!!

**It’s the GearShack baaaby
GearShack...GearShack

I got me some Gear
Cause the summer draws near
From the GearShack baaaby
GearShack GearShack

After pinning all day
My girl said “Just stay away!!”
From the GearShack baby
GearShack GearShack

So I felt like a Demon in my
HELLCAT and traveled 16 miiiiiles
To the interstaaaa’te
Where Blue lights came up oooon meeee
So I dropped it to da flo
Like the beat of a drum
I’m ONDRUN
Par rump pahh paaa pummmm

GearShack...GearShack

I got me some Gear
GearShack GearShack

After pinning all day
From the GearShack baby
GearShack GearShack

To the interstaaaa’te
Like the beat of a drum
I’m ONDRUN
Lol, I was trying to sing this along to the time of Love Shack but it didn’t seem to line up.

Been on a 50/50 test e, c run for 5 weeks (275 mg on Mondays and again on Thursdays) I'm planning to stay on test e (300mg on m/ th) for a total of 16 weeks (11 to go) I plan to add in some tren a and Winstrol at some point during this cycle.

As it stands I plan to add the tren next week (week 6) and run it 4 weeks until week 10. I'll continue with the test e at 300mg 2x/ wk but without the tren just the test for 2-3 weeks at which point I'll add the Winnie to the test to finish out this cycle.

Would love some insight from the community on this... What do y'all think?

What dose of Tren? And I’m guessing it’s your first time?

I’d say wait 2-4 more weeks and try to run it for the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle. Start at a low dose and gradually increase if you want.

Reason being myostatin levels will increase and the gains will plateau so if you run 4 weeks of Tren 6-10 and then drop it, you won’t see much benefit from the remainder of your cycle (10-16 weeks). I know you said you’re adding winstrol but that’s not nearly as strong as Tren. The stronger compounds at the end will overcome the effect of myostatin.

29E173C7-758B-45FE-ABD9-FF0DF80B33B7.jpeg

GearShack...GearShack

I got me some Gear
GearShack GearShack

After pinning all day
From the GearShack baby
GearShack GearShack

To the interstaaaa’te
Like the beat of a drum
I’m ONDRUN

What dose of Tren? And I’m guessing it’s your first time?

I’d say wait 2-4 more weeks and try to run it for the last 6-8 weeks of your cycle. Start at a low dose and gradually increase if you want.

Reason being myostatin levels will increase and the gains will plateau so if you run 4 weeks of Tren 6-10 and then drop it, you won’t see much benefit from the remainder of your cycle (10-16 weeks). I know you said you’re adding winstrol but that’s not nearly as strong as Tren. The stronger compounds at the end will overcome the effect of myostatin.
So I can finish the cycle with both the Tren a and Winnie? I did several tren only runs a few years back using finaplix pellets and DMSO. Few if any negative side effects I can remember so I'm assuming I tolerate Tren well HOWEVER, I wasn't using it IM so I don't know exactly how much my body was actually absorbing