Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I was thinking it wouldn’t take more than a week to be noticed.
For what it’s worth, I front loaded with tgi’s tren a for the first 2 weeks and on the 12-14 day I was sweating in bed like a dirty slut. Pulled it and now I’m running tren e at 500/wk and barely sweat at night.

It was definitely intense bro. Wish I could’ve lasted the whole 12 weeks
I'm hoping to drag it out as well, that's why i went so low (also first time running Tren)

I might've missed it, how much test were you on

EDIT** Nevermind I see the 1 gram of cyp

Our Tren/Test ratio is about similar, I am at probably 650ish test a week after taking into account TNE preworkout.

Thanks for clarifying brother! I definitely didn’t want the horrible sides but figured I would at least have SOME. Do you think I should stick with 2 on or go with 3 of Tren?

That is up to you brother man[emoji51]

3 might work better for you. Everyone is different. If this is the first run in the cycle of tren you should stick with two. Then when you get back to the tren portion in two weeks try to run the tren for 3 weeks and two off.

you can compare which one you liked. And if any major sides came about. Everything can always be tweaked based off a starting point[emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

3 might work better for you. Everyone is different. If this is the first run in the cycle of tren you should stick with two. Then when you get back to the tren portion in two weeks try to run the tren for 3 weeks and two off.

you can compare which one you liked. And if any major sides came about. Everything can always be tweaked based off a starting point[emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]
Does the same logic if you simply drop and replace the tren every two weeks, or do you have to replace it with something like the NPP for bagger during the time off?

Like for example, what would it be like to run 2-3 on and off, and only keep your test dosing when off?

You are the man, mister Witch Doctor!

I’m guna fuck with a short ester only cycle for 8-10 weeks after i recover from my show. I’ve never messed with shorter cycles. Probably time to try.

Hypothetically, this is how I roll. Being older shorter cycles with shorter esters makes sense leading into a meet.

Be prepared for ED pinning around 3 cc's but it isn't a big deal. Also the Tren/mast and NPP/TPP blends TGI has are very helpful.

As far as I know the minimum will remain $250
Yeah would make the most sense. As dropping the min, would still increase package volume even being private as people would just make a bunch of purchases as they remember things they forgot or add in new things.

I believe that's fair. However, I'm not against an emergency situation (dog ate my pct meds) as long as it is not abused.
Sounds reasonable. I have a feeling that some of my alleged test vials will fall off the shelf and break soon, needing to be replaced. What a cruel world :( hahahaha

Does the same logic if you simply drop and replace the tren every two weeks, or do you have to replace it with something like the NPP for bagger during the time off?

Like for example, what would it be like to run 2-3 on and off, and only keep your test dosing when off?

You do not need to replace the tren for npp.

Micro runs with tren I feel are excellent. Remember this is a powerful drug.
Reducing sides is more than sleep. Cholesterol, liver etc.

On the idea of not running test when tren is in the system but only when off is interesting. I’ve never thought of this but sounds like it could be good. A log on this with some bloods would be really interesting to see.