Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

You do not need to replace the tren for npp.

Micro runs with tren I feel are excellent. Remember this is a powerful drug.
Reducing sides is more than sleep. Cholesterol, liver etc.

On the idea of not running test when tren is in the system but only when off is interesting. I’ve never thought of this but sounds like it could be good. A log on this with some bloods would be really interesting to see.
I aplogize, I worded that poorly. I meant running Test and Tren, but only staying on Test when coming off the Tren instead of adding a new compound to compensate for the Tren.

And is this protocol allowing for extension of a cycle, or simply getting some benefits from tren while avoiding overly burdensome sides while keeping your normal cycle length?
I used 2 week tren and 2 week oral runs in the second half of my offseason and it worked great. Put a week or two in between them and it’s a nice way to keep things moving without stacking up sides.

I used 2 week tren and 2 week oral runs in the second half of my offseason and it worked great. Put a week or two in between them and it’s a nice way to keep things moving without stacking up sides.
Orals and tren on and off at the same time, or orals when you were off of tren and vice versa?

Orals and tren on and off at the same time, or orals when you were off of tren and vice versa?
2 weeks tren, off for 2, 2 weeks of an oral, 2 weeks off 2 weeks of tren.

However, if the runs are short enough and you pick compounds that play well with you and don’t stack the same type of side effects I don’t see why you couldnt do 2-3 weeks of both with the same amount of time off or negate the time off and cycle them back to back. It was my first time messing with it. All individual and based on risk vs reward really.

2 weeks tren, off for 2, 2 weeks of an oral, 2 weeks off 2 weeks of tren.

However, if the runs are short enough and you pick compounds that play well with you and don’t stack the same type of side effects I don’t see why you couldnt do 2-3 weeks of both with the same amount of time off or negate the time off and cycle them back to back. It was my first time messing with it. All individual and based on risk vs reward really.
Gotcha, thanks for the input big guy.

Saw this and instantly thought @Achilles56 and @HIGHRISK where fighting lol

maxresdefault.jpg