Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 21, 2018.

1. Horimono

Horimono Member

He stated in his intro, he would not disclose that.

2. picholas

picholas Member

With these rookie stock numbers? Please, I'm insulted!

3. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

So you read half my post?

Uttukuxul likes this.
  4. swolewishes

swolewishes Member

No read I read it all , didnt mean to quote you actually didnt realize I did. Was supposed to be a general reply. I'll never be a source but if I was I definitely wouldn't reveal my old handle ,no security measures.

Uttukuxul and AnTabolic73 like this.
  5. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

I wouldn't either. For the same reasons this guy mentioned. I'm sure if you go through my post history some might be able to gather my location, some might be able to gather my job.

Hell my first name is pretty obvious.

swolewishes and tengtren like this.
  6. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

I cant wait until panda closes his doors so we can stop getting bombarded these amateur hour start ups trying to turn 1500$ into a business . If you can't afford to come correct from the jump you dont deserve meso's business ! This shit is getting fucking old ....

7. Even if that did happen, we'd get the influx of scammers that claim they get their raws from some other Chinese outfit and the endless cycle will continue.

8. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Mig for viscosity reasons, yes. I prefer it to all other carriers but am aware others can't tolerate it.

Test and tren will be here. When they are I'll put in an order for orals. Obviously they were supposed to be here already. Nobody wants to open low or out of anything.

9. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah in all honesty your 100% right , but it just seems like the amount of labs that have popped up in "ppl era" has been 10 fold what it use to be . And most of them probably have good intentions intially , but just have no clue how this business works and end up crashing and burning because of complete lack of forsight .

I just think the vetting process needs to be alot stricter with these start ups , all they need is a 1500-2000$ investment and they can basically walk in and open up shop with very little invested if they fail . I think these labs need proof of having a (semi)proper lab set up before members even begin to take them serious . But as it stands now if they post some pics of a couple disposable bottle tops , have a catchy intro and a kilo of raws then theyre basically in the door. The standard of entry needs to be raised to filter out the unqualified labs that will inevitably fail anyways .

10. TitaniumGear (TGI)

Indeed, and stock should have been higher. Test and tren for next batch is on the way. I know i could have waited but I figure it will take a while for the vetting.

11. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I do have more gear then that lol

Just1more, Eman and T-Bagger like this.
  12. Goodgie

Goodgie Junior Member

I just ordered his tren a and sdrol, so hopefully I can speak well on the results within the coming weeks!

TitaniumGear (TGI) likes this.
  13. @TitaniumGear (TGI) If you're the "real deal" how about you pony up $500 to Anabolic Labs as a good faith sign that you're here to stay and not gonna split after your mini stash is depleted.

Edit: In reality, all new sources that plan to make Meso home should be donating to AL. Not only does it help a great cause, it would compell the source to stick around and deter scammers from even bothering to post a bait and wait intro thread.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  14. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

^^^^ This should be a requirement. They have skin in the game at least. The shitty source boards charge a few $1000 a month for those Labs to post banners. As bad as they are, it forces the ugls to be serious and run it like a business (some good and some shitty). But any jackass with an email and a bitcoin wallet can come to Meso and “source” with absolutely nothing to lose.

15. CAswole

CAswole Member

@TitaniumGear (TGI) You really should've stocked up before your intro dude. Would've saved you a bunch of bullshit. U said the vetting would take time but the only thing we have to vet u on is your gear. ... which u don't have. o_O

16. TitaniumGear (TGI)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity. I appreciate you taking a chance on the new guy.

Goodgie likes this.
  17. TitaniumGear (TGI)

I agree and plan to donate quarterly. Said the same in my intro. I think all sources should. I will make the first donation happen as soon as I can and will be sure to tag you when it is done.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

How exactly will you know he’s giving $500? Does the color change based on the donation size?

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. CAswole

CAswole Member

I highly doubt this donation will ever happen. Stall tactic from where I'm sitting. Just my opinion.

20. tengtren

tengtren Member

Ok boys he's been shat on for having poor boy stock

Let's see if his gear is good
    Which is what really matters right?

Personaly I don't mind if my source brews in small amounts if the quality can make up for it, if it is really good fuckin best know I'll snatch up all 20 vials he brews before anyone else ;)

TRTvegan likes this.