To continue or take a break... (DNP)

Nieldsy19

Before we start. I have a few things to say. Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training, don't tell me I deserve to die for taking DNP (heard that a few times) basically if you have negative shit to say just keep it to yourself. I've been on cycle for 13 days. Down from 253.6 to 231.4
My family thinks I'm dying or have a thyroid issue, lol. But my source gave me 50 250mg crystal DNP pills. I'm halfway done with them. Have 25 left. Shoukd I continue till the end or take a break and do it again, and why? Would like to hear some reasoning. received_10207883773433878.jpeg 1480546340721-311909202.jpg

Says the guy with his face blurred out in his avatar. DNP is only a bad decision if you're a fucking moron, please show me the posts you're getting your bro-bias from. I could get big with steroids too buddy lol don't be so full of yourself. Who are you to tell me what to do with my body. I researched something. Spent countless hours reading about it. Side Effects, dosages, etc and I made an informed decision to do it. I posted what's going on with me and needed and answer because I've seen conflicting information. Won't happen again. People like you are the reason some people go without knowledge out of fear of getting flamed. You don't have help for someone, move the fuck on. Be a decent human being. Have a nice night, kind sir. Please just mind your goddamn business
Come in with a better attitude and thicker skin. Meso isn't for the weak and young pussified generation. Your defensive attitude is the problem. Roll with it if you want to survive here. Trust me it's a great place here too

Come in with a better attitude and thicker skin. Meso isn't for the weak and young pussified generation. Your defensive attitude is the problem. Roll with it if you want to survive here. Trust me it's a great place here too
I'm rolling man I'm just not gonna take shit from people and i stand up for myself. Whatever though I'll take your advice. just do not tolerate flaming at all. People need help and they should get it because that's what forums like this are for

Says the guy with his face blurred out in his avatar. DNP is only a bad decision if you're a fucking moron, please show me the posts you're getting your bro-bias from. I could get big with steroids too buddy lol don't be so full of yourself. Who are you to tell me what to do with my body. I researched something. Spent countless hours reading about it. Side Effects, dosages, etc and I made an informed decision to do it. I posted what's going on with me and needed and answer because I've seen conflicting information. Won't happen again. People like you are the reason some people go without knowledge out of fear of getting flamed. You don't have help for someone, move the fuck on. Be a decent human being. Have a nice night, kind sir. Please just mind your goddamn business
Dang. Time for a snack and a juice box cause you sound cranky as shit. You asked for input and your getting it. Might not like what you hear but Don't shoot the messenger.

Thanks for admitting you are a total fucking MORON. You are telling people to keep their mouth shut on a public forum retard. The problem is not what we are saying. The problem is you don't want to hear what we are saying. That is why you are so defensive, you lazy bitch.

Btw, my face is hidden because I'm not a stupid fuck that posts his face on a steroid forum. If you don't think people can find you and use that information against you, you are fooling yourself.

P.S. My balls are still nice and plump...ask your mommy...they were in her mouth last night...

Thanks for admitting you are a total fucking MORON. You are telling people to keep their mouth shut on a public forum retard. The problem is not what we are saying. The problem is you don't want to hear what we are saying. That is why you are so defensive, you lazy bitch.

Btw, my face is hidden because I'm not a stupid fuck that posts his face on a steroid forum. If you don't think people can find you and use that information against you, you are fooling yourself.

P.S. My balls are still nice and plump...ask your mommy...they were in her mouth last night...
You're so cool man I hope I can be a steroid forum kingpin someday. I'm gonna print out your avatar and put it on my wall. And my mom is dead so that makes you a little weird to say the least. Thank you for you input buddy, duely noted

Here's what's funny OP. There's a dnp log on here right now made by a woman, but not one of these guys who keep calling you names and bashing you have said a word in her thread. It's been almost all positives. Shows how much I'd listen to them.

Here's what's funny OP. There's a dnp log on here right now made by a woman, but not one of these guys who keep calling you names and bashing you have said a word in her thread. It's been almost all positives. Shows how much I'd listen to them.
Are you fucking serious dick head? Now let's think why a woman who has over a decade years of experience with BB and aas isn't getting bashed? Hmmmmm I wonder? lol fuckin tard

It's all good man, thank you for the info. I'm not surprised to say the least. Important thing is, I got my answers to my two questions very quickly before the onslaught of bullshit. But I knew it was coming I've seen it and heard it time and time again and it's never going to stop.

DNP is a serious drug not to be played with by fucking rookies like this dope....
Why people seem to be supporting these inexperienced fuck heads is beyond me!!!! smh
I'd like to think im quite educated on the subject seeing as how I've been browsing these forums frequently for at least 3 years now. But yep I'm a lazy dope prick faggot retard and I'm going to die. Fine by me. Do you really have nothing better to do right now? A forum master such as yourself should know retards like me are going to do as we please anyways ;)

I'd like to think im quite educated on the subject seeing as how I've been browsing these forums frequently for at least 3 years now. But yep I'm a lazy dope prick faggot retard and I'm going to die. Fine by me. Do you really have nothing better to do right now? A forum master such as yourself should know retards like me are going to do as we please anyways ;)
Stfu 4 eyes and go brush your teeth it's bed time son ;)

It's all good man, thank you for the info. I'm not surprised to say the least. Important thing is, I got my answers to my two questions very quickly before the onslaught of bullshit. But I knew it was coming I've seen it and heard it time and time again and it's never going to stop.
I'd like to see you keep posting and follow up here too. It can help others learn from your experiences. This site is about education and harm reduction. All the trolls do by their constant bashing and name calling is drive people into the shadows where they just keep it to themselves because they don't want to listen to the bs.

I'd like to see you keep posting and follow up here too. It can help others learn from your experiences. This site is about education and harm reduction. All the trolls do by their constant bashing and name calling is drive people into the shadows where they just keep it to themselves because they don't want to listen to the bs.

If this isn't harm reduction, I don't know what is. If other 18-22 year old kids read this thread thinking they can just take some DNP to lose weight, maybe our comments might just sway them to proper dieting and training!

DNP (Dinitrophenol)

by Bill RobertsDNP (dinitrophenol) is a synthetic chemical product which can induce very rapid fat loss when taken orally. It accomplishes this by strongly or even dangerously increasing body temperature and metabolic rate. I have to rate DNP as the harshest and most dangerous drug used in bodybuilding.

Although one might think such a drug would be used principally by the highly advanced and elite, this has not been my experience. Generally, these bodybuilders achieve their condition without DNP; the product instead tends to be a crutch for those needing a crutch.

In no case do I think better condition is achieved with DNP than are obtainable without it but with proper planning and execution of diet, training, and use of other drugs if any. That said, DNP is a compound that nonetheless sees considerable use and if nothing else, is a product which is remarkable for its fast fat-loss results.