To continue or take a break... (DNP)

Nieldsy19

Before we start. I have a few things to say. Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training, don't tell me I deserve to die for taking DNP (heard that a few times) basically if you have negative shit to say just keep it to yourself. I've been on cycle for 13 days. Down from 253.6 to 231.4
My family thinks I'm dying or have a thyroid issue, lol. But my source gave me 50 250mg crystal DNP pills. I'm halfway done with them. Have 25 left. Shoukd I continue till the end or take a break and do it again, and why? Would like to hear some reasoning. received_10207883773433878.jpeg 1480546340721-311909202.jpg

No amount of lifting, dieting, or AAS experience is going to help make a DNP run any safer. The only experience that will help with regards to DNP is studying DNP and running it.
That's not my argument Doc...

Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training,
This^^^^^ is my issue. So sure they can cut the weight fast by using DNP. What's most likely going to happen after though. If one has no real training experience or diet plan just using DNP because their "too lazy" ? I'm going to guess they put back on the weight. Then the cycle begins again with no work ethic in place just take the drugs to achieve the goal. Not a habit I would recommend for anyone.

Also OP if i was a complete asshole I wouldn't bother posting this. But members here do try and help one another and have people's safety in mind. Even if it's something you don't wanna hear ! ;) So GL

Last edited:
This^^^^^ is my issue. So sure they can cut the weight fast by using DNP.

For what it's worth, I think OP said it that way to beat others to the chase and avoid a thread that turned into a shit show. Which is exactly what happened anyways lol...

It's like sprinkling crack on your frosted flakes and having a few espressos...exactly what's needed to get your morning off to a good start

Naa... I sprinkled a little DNP on my donut this morning. My tongue is yellow but who else can say they ate a negative calorie donut this morning?? :)

This^^^^^ is my issue. So sure they can cut the weight fast by using DNP. What's most likely going to happen after though. If one has no real training experience or diet plan just using DNP because their too lazy ? I'm going to guess they put back on the weight. Then the cycle begins again with no work ethic in place just take the drugs to achieve the goal. Not a habit I would recommend for anyone.

I understand the point you make here and agree the weight will eventually come back if diet isn't worked on but if OP has weighed the pros and cons and decided it's with it to him then my opinion is it's his decision to make. Remember back when DNP was medically prescribed it was to treat obesity. These people didn't have perfect diet and training regimens in place either but they were still prescribed the DNP. The same argument can be made for AAS as well and I know you've made it many times before.

Also OP if i was a complete asshole I wouldn't bother posting this. But members here do try and help one another and have people's safety in mind. Even if it's something you don't wanna hear ! ;) So GL

I thought you liked being an asshole. Don't tell me you're goin soft now :p

For what it's worth, I think OP said it that way to beat others to the chase and avoid a thread that turned into a shit show. Which is exactly what happened anyways lol...

Naa... I sprinkled a little DNP on my donut this morning. My tongue is yellow but who else can say they ate a negative calorie donut this morning?? :)

I used the same argument with my ex. I told her if she swallowed when I was in the DNP she would lose weight too. Who else can say they had a negative calorie load for someone to swallow? :D

I used the same argument with my ex. I told her if she swallowed when I was in the DNP she would lose weight too. Who else can say they had a negative calorie load for someone to swallow? :D

LMAO. I literally had to put my phone down and walk away...

You may have made the best argument for being open minded about DNP in this thread yet!

"Hey baby, everytime you swallow it'll be like that piece of cheesecake earlier never happened."

I offer my apologies if it has been a nuisance at times. The reason that got me to this forum is basically that middle class people like you (or that seems to be from my point of view) support pct protocols that are seen in low-class people's forums.
I am a middle-class guy that theoretically knew in the past very unorthodox protocols in a high middle class forum (some musclecoop forum users whose life level is business-class, I hope the idea is understood).
My idea is not to disturb, it is to do science by criticizing our customs. And by the way, I see that many have a pretty stereotypical idea of my real person. Could not be farther from the truth.

LMAO. I literally had to put my phone down and walk away...

You may have made the best argument for being open minded about DNP in this thread yet!

"Hey baby, everytime you swallow it'll be like that piece of cheesecake earlier never happened."

True story:

I would feed her all kinds of tasty high calorie treats. Afterwards she would feel guilty about eating them and go lay in bed bloated. I would then take the pp out and put it in her face and tell her she didn't even have to go to the gym. She could just do some cardio with her mouth and throat and she would lose weight too. Luckily enough for me, she kind of believed it.

True story:

I would feed her all kinds of tasty high calorie treats. Afterwards she would feel guilty about eating them and go lay in bed bloated. I would then take the pp out and put it in her face and tell her she didn't even have to go to the gym. She could just do some cardio with her mouth and throat and she would lose weight too. Luckily enough for me, she kind of believed it.

You're my hero. :)

Point blank I hurt myself and let myself go, and decided to take a little shortcut to burn off the fat I gained. Does that make me lazy? Yeah I guess. But I don't see the issue if I've made an educated decision to run DNP while I start getting back into the swing of things. I might not know nearly as much as a lot of you on here but I know far more than the average natty guy at the gym who knows nothing about this stuff. Anyways thanks for everyone's input

That movie is a hands down classic

That is because neurophenomenology method(epoche) requires a lot of humility. I'm not the typical guy who likes to watch television. We are likely to be opposites in customs, but this is a capitalist and consumer society issue.

Its not my problem and sorry for my english.

This^^^^^ is my issue. So sure they can cut the weight fast by using DNP. What's most likely going to happen after though. If one has no real training experience or diet plan just using DNP because their "too lazy" ? I'm going to guess they put back on the weight. Then the cycle begins again with no work ethic in place just take the drugs to achieve the goal. Not a habit I would recommend for anyone.

Could I drop the weight naturally by waiting months of hard work and dialed in nutrition, yeah but I sought out a shortcut while i get those things back under control. Killing two birds with one stone if you ask me. I'm not looking to enter a comp, or cycle, I just wanted to take a shirtcut. Yes I see the issue with that but it is what it is all I can do is learn from my experiences

Are you fucking serious dick head? Now let's think why a woman who has over a decade years of experience with BB and aas isn't getting bashed? Hmmmmm I wonder? lol fuckin tard

Thanks CdnGuy... wuv u! xoxo... that's because everything has its place and I am not being ignorant. (Although I never thought I would ever play with this compound, even though I knew a fair share about it plus reached out to a few I trust for input).This OP has barged in and set a negative tone as well. Maybe not a best approach and he didn't read any of the DNP info on here, otherwise the outcome would be different. And those that think DNP is for the lazy, they are very ignorant and they need to learn as I can say this, I have been incredibly strict with my training, cardio and diet to ensure both the girl and myself have a successful, safe and lasting effect.

Last edited:

what are the macro differences of normal semen and DNP semen? i need this info for my girl since she counts everything

Thanks CdnGuy... wuv u! xoxo... that's because everything has its place and I am not being ignorant. (Although I never thought I would ever play with this compound, even though I knew a fair share about it plus reached out to a few I trust for input).This OP has barged in and set a negative tone as well. Maybe not a best approach and he didn't read any of the DNP info on here, otherwise the outcome would be different. And those that think DNP is for the lazy, they are very ignorant and they need to learn as I can say this, I have been incredibly strict with my training, cardio and diet to ensure both the girl and myself have a successful, safe and lasting effect.
It was not my intention to barge in I just knew this was going to happen and was trying to prevent it. And yes I have read very much about DNP. Some people say month plus long cycles at lower dosages, some say two week on two week off, single week blast inferno cycles. I just wanted to post my personal progress and cycle info and get advice. That's all I was trying to do here. Thank you for your input