To continue or take a break... (DNP)

Nieldsy19

Before we start. I have a few things to say. Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training, don't tell me I deserve to die for taking DNP (heard that a few times) basically if you have negative shit to say just keep it to yourself. I've been on cycle for 13 days. Down from 253.6 to 231.4
My family thinks I'm dying or have a thyroid issue, lol. But my source gave me 50 250mg crystal DNP pills. I'm halfway done with them. Have 25 left. Shoukd I continue till the end or take a break and do it again, and why? Would like to hear some reasoning. received_10207883773433878.jpeg 1480546340721-311909202.jpg

It was not my intention to barge in I just knew this was going to happen and was trying to prevent it. And yes I have read very much about DNP. Some people say month plus long cycles at lower dosages, some say two week on two week off, single week blast inferno cycles. I just wanted to post my personal progress and cycle info and get advice. That's all I was trying to do here. Thank you for your input

No problem, I think it's just how you came across in your wording.

So first thing, do me a favor and get rid of the word "lazy" out of your lifestyle and vocabulary. It's not healthy. Going 5 times a week to the gym is good, work hard and do your cardio. Eat well and clean choices and dnp will help you. Keeping a lower dose, as some already said, will still work well for you and it will be more manageable for you. No reason to increase. Find a comfortable zone and stay there. It's still doing its job and you do yours in the gym and kitchen.

And keep your updates coming. And ignore the negative ignorant people who put you down. Negative energy is not good in your life. We don't deserve it.

That is because neurophenomenology method(epoche) requires a lot of humility. I'm not the typical guy who likes to watch television. We are likely to be opposites in customs, but this is a capitalist and consumer society issue.

Its not my problem and sorry for my english.

Mi novia es peruana y soy libanesa. Creo que te sorprenderías de lo similar que son nuestro costumbres.

One DNP containing load taken orally has been shown to increase metabolic rate by 6.7834%. Tell your girl multiple daily dosing works best lol

would you considering telling her said info, then lying to her that im taking DNP, in order for me to cash in on the info, detrimental to the future of our relationship?

Mi novia es peruana y soy libanesa. Creo que te sorprenderías de lo similar que son nuestro costumbres.

Frankly, I do not mean to convince you. My research is personal and I require a little collaboration, but nothing more. I do not pretend to be a rockstar scientist, it's not about my ego or yours. It is simply to get some responses related to the toxicity of certain drugs and understand the reasons for use even knowing how harmful they may be (this is the case of tamoxifen and clomiphene). In fact we might call this an emotional problem at the level of social class that is related to conformism and consumerism. I speak of consumerism because my vision of sports drugs is therapeutic (linked to "being well") and does not start from aesthetic neurosis (whose origin could be a class dissatisfaction in kind words and trying to be as objective and respectful as possible). Again my idea is to be critical and not a nuisance.Entiendo.

Update. Woke up at 230.6 if it keeps up at this rate ill be hovering around 210 by the time my bottle is finished. I'm very pleased with my progress thus far and it's very motivating to keep it up in the gym and stay in there for good this time. Also to be careful as to make sure I do my best to not get injured again. Night sweats are killing me but everything else is bearable. I wake up at 3-4am faithfully with my sheets absokutely soaked. I have to wash them every day. hope everyone has a great day

Update. Woke up at 230.6 if it keeps up at this rate ill be hovering around 210 by the time my bottle is finished. I'm very pleased with my progress thus far and it's very motivating to keep it up in the gym and stay in there for good this time. Also to be careful as to make sure I do my best to not get injured again. Night sweats are killing me but everything else is bearable. I wake up at 3-4am faithfully with my sheets absokutely soaked. I have to wash them every day. hope everyone has a great day
GL. Stay safe.

1) What's most likely going to happen after though.

2) If one has no real training experience or diet plan just using DNP because their "too lazy" ?

3) I'm going to guess they put back on the weight.

4) Then the cycle begins again with no work ethic in place just take the drugs to achieve the goal.

5) Not a habit I would recommend for anyone.

1) the OP does NOT care, and IS part of the self destructive behavior that causes him to use DNP

2) More of the same

3) ABSOLUTELY

4) Most have no idea how many quick fix remedies those who have "battled the bulge" have tried, for many they average ONE to TWO per YEAR and absent a change in lifestyle essentially all FAIL, and the emotional toll is considerable.

5) Its for these reasons many who are overweight also desperately need psychiatric help!

1) the OP does NOT care, and IS part of the self destructive behavior that causes him to use DNP

2) More of the same

3) ABSOLUTELY

4) Most have no idea how many quick fix remedies those who have "battled the bulge" have tried, for many they average ONE to TWO per YEAR and absent a change in lifestyle essentially all FAIL, and the emotional toll is considerable.

5) Its for these reasons many who are overweight also desperately need psychiatric help!
Thank you for your opinion sir. Duely noted

So it's ok for them to advise a 20 yr old but not ok for me to tag them in a thread asking for help? You are an idiot. 99% of what you post is trolling bullshit anymore and helps no one. You don't have the balls to talk to certain people like you do others. Call a spade a spade or shut the fuck up. You're the pussy here. Lmao.

Agreed. Only regret I have is I quit working out yrs ago and took so long to start again. I've come a long way since this spring.

I'd been working on strength and size, but I've got a pinched nerve in my neck and its making my whole right side weak and can't pick much up. Decided I'd just work legs and go on a big cut and try to get my bf% down a bunch more(i need to lose a good 20lbs more anyway). Make the best of a shitty situation. Lots easier to want to do cardio when you can only curl about 20 lbs lol.

This explains a lot. You must identify with OP.

DYEL, bro??

This explains a lot. You must identify with OP.

DYEL, bro??
Lol you are in no way anyone to criticize someones bf%. 20 lbs would get me very lean right now. You need to lose 20 just off your fatceps. I know you're just trolling though, it's all good. Have another scoop of ice cream and chill, bro.

Edit......and making fun of someone who cant lift much because of an injury makes you look like a real piece of shit.

Lol you are in no way anyone to criticize someones bf%. 20 lbs would get me very lean right now. You need to lose 20 just off your fatceps. I know you're just trolling though, it's all good. Have another scoop of ice cream and chill, bro.

Edit......and making fun of someone who cant lift much because of an injury makes you look like a real piece of shit.

No fat here buddy...jealous much??